5Remember, O Lord , what has happened to us; look, and see our disgrace. 2Our inheritance has been turned over to aliens, our homes to foreigners. 3We have become orphans and fatherless, our mothers like widows. 4We must buy the water we drink; our w

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 耶利米哀歌

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

释义: go get 去做某事 表示去做某事的 go and (to)+动词形式中,and (to)被省略。come+动词也可以表示来做某事。 例句: Go get some rest. 去休息一会吧。 You'd better go see a doctor as soon as possible. 你最好

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

3After this, Job opened his mouth and cursed the day of his birth. 2He said: 3May the day of my birth perish, and the night it was said, 'A boy is born!' 4That day-may it turn to darkness; may God above not care about it; may no light shine upon it.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 约伯记

ACTION ENGLISH (11) 动感英语 (11) MOVIE DICTIONARY 电影词典 close-up 特写 AMERICAN SLANG 美国俚语 Ready to roll? 准备好可以走了吗 例句:I got every suitcase, Ready to roll? (我的箱子都准备好了,可以走了吗?) CLASSIC FILM CLIPS 经典对白 Entrapme

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 动感英语

我是06年9月23号在北京参加的雅思考试,总成绩6.5分,阅读7,口语7,写作6,听力6。虽然不高,不过希望能给与我一样的高中生考生打打气。从我的成绩中可以看出两点:第一,阅读成绩在所

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Imagine you were Grey as the morning dew On a rime frost pale Meadow Sharp and Dear Imagine you were Able to scream out your last will loud And rest before the dance And rest before the time of your life Imagine you were Grey as the morning dew On a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

欧美经典:westlife-all or nothing All Or Nothing歌词 i know when he's been on your mind that distant look is in your eyes i thought with time you'd realize it's over, over it's not the way i choose to live and something somewhere's gotta give

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Better Man -Robbie Williams 真正的男子汉 (罗比?威廉姆斯) Send someone to love me 给我一个爱我的人 I need to rest in arms 我需要在其怀抱中休息 Keep me safe from harm 让我远离伤害感到安全 In pouring rain 在倾盆大

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

Hey, Susie. Do you want half of this cinnamon roll? It's really big. I can't eat it all. 嗨,苏西。你想吃这半个肉桂卷吗?它真的太大了,我吃不了。Really? I don't believe you. You can eat a lot! 真的吗?我可不信你。你

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

文本: Banshee:This is the place, sisters. Well rest here, great king. King Arthas:Why here? Weve got to find KelThuzad before weAarrghh! The Lich King:You have been _(1)_! Come to my side at once! Obey! King Arthas:What is happening here?

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: FEMALE VOICE: How's the _(1)_ looking for us up ahead? MALE VOICE: We got a __(2)__.Bubba,lay the hammer down.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Maiev Shadowsong: _____(1)_____, but they split off in opposite directions. Illidan must be getting help from someone. Watcher: Your orders, mistress? Maiev Shadowsong: You Watchers split up into tow parties. Scour the woods. Find what you

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

God I'm tired And I'm lonely I can't do this on my own I surrender Every burden By Your mercy You come close You can have my heart I will rest in You And my darkest night Will be bright as noon I am filled with hope And I will not fear When I lose it

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

用英文求婚的若干种深情表达求婚用英文可是有很多种表达方式哦。男生不妨来学习一下: 1. 单刀直入法Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗? Would you be my wife/husband? 你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

We can't all be rich. Why not learn how to be a poser like the rest of us? Here are some tips and tricks sure to make you look and sound richer even if you're broke like the rest of us. Follow the suggestions below and look rich like the rest of us.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Scene 1. A Chamber in the Castle. Enter Gesler, Officers, and Sarnem, with Tell in chains and guarded. 第一幕:城堡内一处房间。盖斯勒、众官吏、萨勒姆,以及带着镣铐、并由卫兵押解的泰尔走了进来。 Sarnem says

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

unit 391 度假寄信 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I am going away for one-week vacation. A:我要离开休一个星期的假。 B:I envy you. B:我真羡慕你。 A:No phones, no alarm clocks, no work. A:没电话声,没闹钟声,不必工作。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

What's the best way to get something done at work? Do it on a Tuesday. More than half of executives polled by Robert Half International said employees hit their peak performance on Tuesdays. 想把某项工作做到最好?那就在周二做吧。根据

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Zebra Beach House,2005年成立的双人乐队,风格为dream-pop和indie rock。这首Zebra,是今年Spin杂志做的一次让歌手们自己选择favorite song的调查中,Vampire Weekend乐队主唱Ezra Koenig选择的自己最喜欢的歌。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐