Stop! Look! Listen! Stop! Look! And Listen! Before you cross the street! First you use your eyes, Then you use your ears, And then you use your feet.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 Gymboree金宝贝早教歌曲

A: Is there a bus that'll go all the way to Vons from PHS? B: Where is this Vons located? A: The Vons on Fair Oaks and Orange Grove. B: You're going to need to take two buses to get to that Vons. A: Which buses will I have to take? B: First, you need

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

Amazed Everytime our eyes meet This feeling inside me Is almost more than I can take Baby when you touch me I can feel how much you love me And it just blows me away I've never been this close to anyone or anything I can hear your thoughts I can see

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

图片1 In any other circumstances this charming childish doodle would have been stuck to the fridge by a proud parent. 如果事情发生在其他情况下,这个可爱幼稚的涂鸦可能被父母自豪地贴在冰箱上。 Unfortunately, howeve

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

习语:不思进取、吃老本 老妈从小就教育我们:不要取得点小成绩就沾沾自喜、不思进取、停滞不前那么,这个不思进取、满足已有成就用英语怎么表达呢?告诉你一个非常贴切的习语:to

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

好男人之歌 很好听 推荐给大家。。 歌手:Robbie Willians 专辑:(single) Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm in pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old before my time As my soul he

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

10 Secrets to Motivating Teenagers Weve all been teenagers, but as we age we forget how to connect with young people. We think that we can just tell them what to do and theyll do it. Wouldnt that be great? As a manager you also need to play to teenag

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Joshua Radin - They Bring Me To You you looked like the sun i was the only one who could stare until you're done shining on me and as i drank my wine and let the world fade away the sunrise tried to end it while we tried to stay the rest of my life c

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

饶舌:Hollywood Undead - Black dhalia 相关介绍 :Hip-Hop,Metal,Emo,电子,混合一起是什么感觉?就是他们,Hip-hop为主,金属为辅,screamo偶来捧场.创造出了这只杰出的乐队.这是他们发行的第一张专辑. 歌词 :

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A Simple Strategy For Better Rest In Less Time Do you start every morning with an internal argument over whether or not to hit the snooze button on your alarm clock again? Do you struggle to fall asleep at night and end up catching a second wind that

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LONDON, Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- Four-time world champion Ronnie O' Sullivan will miss the remainder of the 2012-13 season because of personal issues, World Snooker chairman Barry hearn said here on Tuesday. Hearn said in a statement: I have spoken to Ronn

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

How About My Stone? 我的石头怎么样? Sometime after Paul died, his widow, Lily, was finally able to speak about what a thoughtful and wonderful man her late husband had been. 在丈夫保罗去世一段时间之后,莉莉终于能对朋友们

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

经典晨读英文:Thinking about Your Life 思考生活 How many times have you heard the expression that most people spend more time planning their vacation than they do planning their lives. I would expand that expression by adding that most peo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

[00:00.00]What's the interest rate for the savings account? [00:01.93]储蓄存款的利率是多少? [00:03.85]Interest is calculated at the rate of 0.8% per annum at present. [00:06.61]目前每年的利率是按0.8%计算的。 [00:09.36]Y

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

释义: go get 去做某事 表示去做某事的 go and (to)+动词形式中,and (to)被省略。come+动词也可以表示来做某事。 例句: Go get some rest. 去休息一会吧。 You'd better go see a doctor as soon as possible. 你最好

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

If life were always merry If all the skies were sunshine Our faces would fain Feel once more The cooling splash of rain If all the world were music Our hearts would often long For one sweet strain of silence To break the endless song If life were alw

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it every day. 很久以前有一棵苹果树。一个小男孩每天都喜欢来到树旁玩耍。 He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under t

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

在GRE词汇中存在着一些新GRE高频词汇,考生如果觉得没有太多时间与精力将GRE的词汇都记住,那就先将这些新GRE高频词汇记住吧,然后再攻克剩下的部分。以下就是小编为大家整理的新GRE高频

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

R at random 随机的,任意的 at any rate 无论如何,至少 had/would rather…than 宁愿…,而不愿 rather than 而不,不顾 by reason of 由于 reckon on 依靠,指望 reckon with 估计到,预

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

歌词如下: hush-a bye don't you cry go to sleepy little baby go to sleepy little baby when you wake you shall have all the pretty little horsies all the pretty little horsies blacks and bays dapples and greys all the pretty little horsies way down

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(210) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首