【今日基础词】Account 【Transcript】 Husband: Hi, honey, heres my last months salary. Wife: OK, darling. How about this? From now on well put all your salary into our savings account and set aside 20% of my salary as Daniels education fund.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

Economics Report - President Obama Presses Congress on Student Loan Interest This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Student loans and the interest millions of Americans pay on them have been getting a lot of attention recently. Student loa

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

-Youve lost some weight. What is your, it is none of my business, but how much did you weight at, at your top number? -Last year, I was, I weighted about 315, hum, I am like down to 290 now. -Oh, congratulations. -Yeah, you look good. -Thank you. -No

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

老板Tom的班机因为台风来袭而停飞,Tom从机场打电话给秘书Susan,了解公司在中国的工厂有没有受到台风的破坏。 (Phone rings) T: Susan? S: Yes? T: It's bad news. All flights for the rest of the day have been canc

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

17.The Way Ahead of China 17.中国的未来之路 Why should China submit to a new multilateral system in view of the fact that it is set to emerge as the winner from the current turmoil? The answer is equally simple. In order to continue rising it

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

The Mysterious Liquid In Yogurt When you open a container of yogurt, youll often see liquid collected on top. Some people mix it back into the yogurt, and others drain it off. What is it, and where does it come from? To solve the mystery of the liqui

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Tips and Advice for Workaholics Lately, your job has taken up much of your time. You've even started bringing work at home and you keep working until the wee hours (凌晨)of the morning. You spend Saturdays and Sundays with your head bent on your

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

By Melinda Smith Washington, DC 12 July 2006 watch Sleep and Memory report How many hours of sleep do you get every night? If you're like most of us, the answer is not enough. Scientists have found that getting enough rest will help you remember mor

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(七月)

By Michael Bowman Grand Rapids, Michigan 03 January 2007 The late U.S. President Gerald Ford has been laid to rest at his presidential museum in his hometown of Grand Rapids, Michigan, following a private service at a local church. VOA's Michael Bow

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(一月)

Environmental groups are praising a decision by the U.S. state of Florida to buy a vast tract of farmland to restore the Everglades wetlands. In Miami, VOA's Brian Wagner reports the deal aims to control water pollution and ensure fresh water suppli

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

India Holds Interest Rates Steady Amid Economic Slowdown As India struggles with an economic slowdown, the central bank has decided to hold interest rates steady. A series of aggressive rate hikes in the last 18 months have been partly blamed for dam

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十二月)

(SOUNDBITE OF POEM, IF I UNDERSTOOD YOU, WOULD I HAVE THIS LOOK ON MY FACE?) ALAN ALDA: (Reading) People are dying because we can't communicate in ways that allow us to understand one another. That sounds like an exaggeration, but I don't think it is

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

All of the galaxies, all of the stars, and gas and dust and planets, and everything else that we can see with our greatest telescopes represent about half of one percent of whats actually/out there. The rest is invisible. It is mostly some mysterious

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

By Crystal Park Washington, DC 07 June 2006 watch FDA Obesity report A new report released by theU.S. Food and Drug Administration, the F.D.A., says restaurants should be doing more to help Americans

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(六月)

Why lips go dry? 为什么嘴唇会干呢? Lets start by reviewing the ways in which the surface of our lips is different from the surface of the skin on the rest of our bodies. Basically, our lips are made of the same mucus membrane that coats t

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

歌词: Tree don't care what a little bird sings We go down with the due in the morning light The tree don't know what the little bird brings We go down with the due in the morning And we breathe, in it There is no need to forgive Breathe, in it, t

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲