Just as a famous saying goes: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. It is obvious that people should have adequate rest in order to work hard yet some students especially those who are preparing for the college entrance examination are worried

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

What Are You Doing the Rest of What are you doing the rest of your life North and South and East and West of your life I have only one request of your life That you spend it all with me All the seasons and the times of your days Are the nickels and t

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Doctors send thousands of pregnant women to bed each year, some for just a few days, some for months. The idea is that laying still may help women with complicated pregnancies carry their babies to term. But the practice is quest

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

A new business was opening and one of the owner's friends wanted to send flowers for the occasion. They arrived at the new business site and the owner read the card; it said Rest in Peace. The owner was angry and called the florist to complain. After

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

BBC Learning English 6 Minute English A good night's rest 6 Minute English bbclearningenglish.com 2009 Page 1 of 4 Kate: Hello, Im Kate Colin and this is 6 Minute English. Today I'm joined by Rebecca Byrne and were talking about sleep, or lack of it.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

来自美国的福音创作型才女 Karyn Williams 个人首张录音大碟,不失也是一位美丽、性感的才女,M3【Rest in the Hope】唯美舒雅的嗓音伴着优雅的钢琴音符演绎着她光彩照人的旋律,M1【Call】乐队的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

如果我休息,我就会生锈 The significant inscription found on an old key---If I rest, I rust---would be an excellent motto for those who are afflicted with the slightest bit of idleness. Even the most industrious person might adopt it with a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 154 Rest 1. I must have a rest for a while. 2. I usually rest on Sundays. 3. How will we kill the rest of the time? 4. Saturday and Sunday are my rest days. 5. The poor man is now at rest. 6. The ladder rests against the wall. 7. I shall not r

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Lesson 112 Take a rest! 1.Take a rest!休息一下吧! 2.Let's take a rest for a while!咱们先休息一会儿吧 3.Let's have a rest!咱们该休息一下吧! 4.It's the rest of the money.这是剩下的。 5.Let's the argument rest!让争论到此

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

中式表达 #1.休息 中文里,我们经常会对客人说休息一下,但在英文里却不会这样表达客气: Have a rest: 休息 这个短语所指的疲惫程度比较深,如果一个人看起来非常疲惫,缺乏休息,可以说:

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

I'll See to the Rest 其余的事交给我 A guard was about to signal his train to start when he saw an attractive girl standing on the platform by an open door, talking to another pretty girl inside the carriage. 一位列车员刚要发出信号让火

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

正如要想拥有自由就要时刻保持警惕一样,要想取得伟大的,持久的成功,就必须坚持不懈地努力。 If I Rest, I Rust The significant inscription found on an old key---If I rest, I rust---would be an excellent motto f

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

释义: get some rest 休息 get 后面接休息或睡眠等抽象名词时,如果是 get some rest 就表示休息一会儿,而 get any sleep 则表示小睡一会儿。 例句: Why don't you get some rest? 干嘛不休息一会儿? I didn

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

SHANGHAI, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- Roger Federer has pulled out of next month's Shanghai Masters to rest, event organizers confirmed on Saturday. The 30-year-old Swiss star wrote in a letter to the organizing committee in Shanghai that he needs necessary

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

系动词rest的用法 rest用作连系动词只限于和少数形容词搭配。如: rest a mystery The affair rests a mystery. 这件事一直是个谜。 rest easy Rest easy. 不要紧张。 rest assured You can rest assured that I will do my be

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I went to die in a seaside hotel 我将会安眠在这海边的旅馆 Lanes of memory paved by sweet frozen moments 回忆的道路铺满甜蜜也将被冻结 Deathbed memories of home 临终那些关于家的回忆 Never let me go 让我无法离去

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

二十年经典:Tina Turner - The Best Tina Turner,被誉为美国的摇滚教母,08年在肯尼迪艺术中心被授予终身成就奖。她是永远不老的美国黑人摇滚传奇和性感女王,这一首The Best一直是苏格兰流浪者足

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

摇滚的魅力 在这样的音乐中释放 。。。 。。。 Leave Out All The Rest I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared 我在梦中迷失你恐惧万分 But no one would listen, cause no one else cared 没有人倾听 因为没有人在意

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

释义: get some rest 休息 get 后面接休息或睡眠等抽象名词时,如果是 get some rest 就表示休息一会儿,而 get any sleep 则表示小睡一会儿。 例句: Why don't you get some rest? 干嘛不休息一会儿? I didn

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(254) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

Usher联手DJ-David Guetta振奋新单《Rest Of My Life》 这首《Rest Of My Life》Usher联合大师级DJ-David Guetta。mv中气势蓬勃的惊涛骇浪,以及辽远壮阔的千里暮雪,日出海平面的波澜景象到傍晚下星点之光,

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲