BY STEPHEN R .COVEEY The first habit is 1)proactivity. Be proactive. The word proactivity is fairly common in management literature, but you won't find it in the dictionary. It means more than merely

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

Do you sometimes feel like you are in a rut and you cant get out? We all do from time to time. 你是不是常常觉得自己陷在了困境中无法脱身?我们所有人时不时地都会遭遇这样的情况。 When I was younger, I remember lyi

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Should college students do part-time jobs? In many countries it is common for teenagers to take part-time jobs while they are still in high school, while in other societies this is virtually unheard of. In the latter situation, students are expected

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

As a foundation for considering the essential elements of accepting responsibility, lets break out what BP Chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg said: 正如接受责任的要素的基础,让我们打破BP董事长Carl-Henric Svanberg所说的话: 1. Sel

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

1. ambitious 雄心壮志的、野心勃勃的 2. adaptability 适应性 3. adapt oneself to 使自己适应 4. prosperity 繁荣 5. be disadvantageous to 对不利 6. flow of personnel 人才流动 7. mechanism of personnel flow 人才流动机制 8

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Language Points My bad. 我不好 Im terribly sorry.特别抱歉 I take full responsibility for what happened.对于发生的事情我付全责 Tell you what, Im gonna buy you a new one.这样吧,我给你买个新的 This wont happen again~ 【道歉回

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

释义: take on 担负,对抗 take on 有很多含义,最常用的就是表示担负(极度)困难事情的责任(accept a job or responsibility), 雇用(hire), 呈现某种形象。另外,也可以用作展开斗争。 例句: I'm

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

家乐氏公司是美国第二大的谷类早餐制造商。 Kellogg 公司为全世界知名谷物食品和零食制造及销售商, 销售产品包括甜饼乾,薄脆饼乾,烘烤点心,榖类食品,冷冻烘饼,馅饼壳,及冰淇筒。公

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

The last two weeks have been very busy for the Christchurch City Council. First, there was a decision between the Council and the government about who was going to pay for major re-build projects like the sports centre, the library, the convention ce

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Speech at the HKU Centenary Ceremonyby Professor Lap-Chee Tsui, Vice-Chancellor of HKUAugust 18,2011港大校长徐立之在香港大学百年校庆典礼上的致辞2011年8月18日Vice Premier Mr Li Keqiang,Minister of Education Mr Yuan Guiren,Mr C

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Being a monitor is my dream, because I think it is so cool and I will have the power. So when I go into the middle school, I make my effort to be a monitor, luckily, all of my classmates trust me and elect me as their monitor. I am so happy, my littl

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

货物保险 Are buyers responsible for the insurance charges? 附加险的保险费由买方来负担吗? Yes, this is a standard practice. 是的,这是惯例。 Yes, you are right. 是的,正是如此。 How long is the validity term of insu

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Everyone has to start somewhere Tom! 每个人的起点不同,汤姆! Now Anna is helping or coaching - Denise I'm sure she'll become an excellent worker. 现在安娜帮助或者指导丹尼斯了,我肯定她会成为一个优秀的员工。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Constance, we're sorry, we are late. 康斯坦斯,抱歉我们迟到了 I don't wait. I don't wait for anything. I already have the iPhone 8. 我讨厌等,我从不等任何事物。我都已经有第八代iphone了 Sorry, we couldn't help it. We

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

MOSCOW, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Russia should adopt tougher security measures(安全措施) to ensure transport safety, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said here on Thursday after he came back from the Davos Forum. The president visited Moscow's su

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Yeah, I know I've been busy 是,我知道我一直忙碌 It's been a while since we spoke 自从我们上次说话已经过了好久 I might come off a bit flaky 我可能表现的有点古里古怪的 But there are things that you should know 但是

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Apology Letter 词汇: apologize to sb. for sth. 因为...向某人道歉 awfully 非常 behavior 行为 excuse 借口 failure 失败 fault 错误 forgive 原谅 ignorant 无知的 inconsiderateness 不顾及他人 inconvenience 不方便 make an a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

释义: take on 担负,对抗 take on 有很多含义,最常用的就是表示担负(极度)困难事情的责任(accept a job or responsibility), 雇用(hire), 呈现某种形象。另外,也可以用作展开斗争。 例句: I'm

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

1.What would a typical day be like here? 我每天的工作安排是怎样的? 2.Do I have to work under stress? 我的工作压力大吗? 3.Do you expect me to do that independently? 你希望我独立完成工作吗? 4.How would you describe

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

只要一个人认同了他的个体性、接受他的恐惧、选择了目标、怀着希望奋勇前进,那么他就真正地战胜生活了。 With age comes experience and with experience comes knowledge and understanding. No one individual is

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读