But at the end of the day, we can have the most dedicated teachers, the most supportive parents, the best schools in the worldand none of it will make a difference, none of it will matter unless all of you fulfill your responsibilities, unless you sh

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

[00:03.62]even if it doesn't work, you can still pleasure her. 即使那里不行了 你仍然可以满足她 [00:04.30]Well... 其实... [00:07.30]That's true. 这话没错 [00:08.30]Yep. He can do threesomes. 是啊 他可以玩3P [00:11.98]With an

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-好运之人

1. Officials in India say more than a dozen explosions in a western city have killed 29 people and wounded scores more. There has been no immediate claim of responsibility. The explosions come a day after seven similar blasts struck another city in

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(七)月

必背句型: A:Criminal responsibility shall be borne for intentional crimes. 故意犯罪,应当负刑事责任。 B:It is so serious. 这么严重。 Criminal responsibility is to be borne for negligent crimes only when the law so provides. 过失

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

9. I don't think the responsibility should rest with us. 我认为责任不在我方。 还能这样说: I believe that we don't take the responsibility. I believe that we are not responsible for that. 应用解析: rest one's hope on (upon) sb. 把

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Topic1-Is it the sisters responsibility to buy property for her brother A woman living in Wuhan, Hubei Province has been asked by her father to sponsor 100 thousand Yuan so that her little brother can buy an apartment. The father said its the big sis

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Leadership is a word we here a lot nowadays. Every time we turn on the news we hear about how important leadership is. Especially strong leadership. American presidents often talk about the importance of leadership. I suppose theyre right. Its import

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Hi there, good to see you. I am Virginia Cha at the CNN Center in Atlanta with a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Three attackers killed five people inside a government building in Afghanistan this morning. Police said they went into the Mi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

Kellogg Company (also known as Kellogg or Kellogg's) is the world's top producer of breakfast cereals and cereal products and a leading producer of convenience foods. Kellogg's was founded as the Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company in 1906 by Wil

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

This is AP news minute. 1. A shooting in a crowded entertainment district in downtown Austin early Sunday caused a chaotic scene, leaving one woman dead, three others wounded and police searching for a suspect. Police received reports of gunshots in

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(八)月

Eight Americans, including seven who were members of the CIA, as well as four Canadian soldiers and a Canadian journalist were killed in the attacks. The bombing in Khost was one of the deadliest attacks against the U.S. intelligence agency. Ravi Kha

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

As millions of Americans welcome in 2011 with celebrations and fireworks, U.S. politicians are greeting the new decade with some familiar promises. Far removed from raucous New Year celebrations like the one in New York City's Times Square, U.S, Pres

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

[00:00]Da:So we need a new assistant manager. I'd like to offer the job to you. [00:05]De:Are you serious? [00:06]Da:Yeah. Now I'm not gonna lie to you. The job comes with more responsibility, but it offers a lot more rewards. [00:11]A hefty pa

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

Ruth: So Akane, what do you think about children today having mobile phones? 鲁斯:茜,你怎么看现在的孩子都有手机这件事? Akane: Mobile phones? Well, I mean, I think they could be a good thing, I mean for safety reasons. 茜:手

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Regulation for Computer Software Protection Contents Chapter I General Provisions Chapter II Software Copyright Chapter III Licensing and Transfer of Software Copyright Chapter IV Legal Responsibility

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

七、机构领域类 8 / 111 / 149 Claim: In any fieldbusiness, politics, education, governmentthose in power should step down after five years. Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. 结论:如

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

2. Listening You are going to hear an extract from a meeting between Anna. Brian and Pete, the three partners of Softsys, a small company supplying business software. The company was established two y

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb is claiming responsibility for last month's kidnapping of three Spanish aid workers in Mauritania and a Frenchman in Mali. Scott Stearns | Dakar 08 December 2009 Undated handout photo with unknown dateline supplied by

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

迷你对话 A: Maybe we all will be all things to all men. 也许有一天我都要变得世故圆滑。 B: How terrible! 真可怕! A: But for the life, well change by this society. 但是为了生活,我们只有被社会改变。 B: I really

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Chinese President Xi Jinping has met with young scientists and entrepreuners on a visit to east China's Anhui province. He called on them to shoulder the responsibility of building the future, and work hard to realize Chinese dream. Wang Zhiguo is di

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(1606) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年