Responsibility is a Badge of Honour for Youth (96年21世纪杯全国大学生英语演讲比赛二等奖获得者,北京外国语大学 徐义成) Facing this audience on the stage, I have the exciting feeling of participating in the march of hist

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

A: I am sorry, but I can't stay until the end of class. B: Where do you need to be that is more important than school? A: I have an appointment. B: Do you have a plan to make up your missed work? A: No, but I'll make sure someone helps me out this we

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

Teaching and Learning Responsibility Teaching a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime. It sounds good in theory. But is it realistic to make your kids work? They are supposed to study or play or do something other than work. Parents work for t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

LAUNCH OF ONE - A NEW CONTRACT WITH THE PEOPLE The image that many people have of the average DSS office can be pretty grim. They think of barriers in front of you, a bureaucratic system, grubby offices. Now imagine what it is like for a disabled pe

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 布莱尔首相演讲

I know that feeling. When I was young, my family lived overseas. I lived in Indonesia for a few years. And my mother, she didn't have the money to send me where all the American kids went to school, but she thought it was important for me to keep up

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

剧情简介 1928年美国洛杉矶,在电话局接线台工作的克莉斯汀柯林斯(Angelina Jolie 安吉莉娜朱丽 饰)独自抚养儿子沃特(Gattlin Griffith 加特林格里菲斯 饰),母子的生活简单而幸福。然而她们的生活很快被打乱,某天当克莉斯汀下班后,发现儿子不见踪影。 在公众的

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语听力

1.–My, You are a professionally trained marriage guidance counselor. Could you describe your work? -Yes, we deal with any type of relationship issue that comes our way. We used to deal with marriage

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

Topics: Famous Americans-Thomas Paine; Classic TV-The Twilight Zone; responsibility versus accountability versus liability; to go haywire versus to go crazy; pronouncing whole, hole, role, and holy Words: tax collector to publish anonymously to rebel

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

写中文简历,对中国人来说,小菜一碟,但是写英文简历呢?那情况就不一样了,很多人根本不懂英语,于是请朋友代写英文简历,这还好些。还有一些人干脆直接用网上的翻译器翻译,那翻

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

托福写作一直是难以提高的部分,尤其短期内的冲刺更是充满挑战。这一过程中,对于托福范文的仿写、分析十分重要,下面新东方网留学频道就为大家分享范文精析。今天讨论的主要议题是

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

The title of today's lesson is Responsibility Reflects Character 今天课程的题目是:责任感可以反映出你的性格 As I read the latest news regarding BP oil spill, I was reminded once again about this important subject of accepting res

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Im Sorry! 对不起,道歉的艺术 Apologizing is not as simple as saying Im sorry. 道歉不仅仅是简单的说句对不起。 Truly thoughtful apologies repair and rebuild relationships but thoughtless or insincere apologies may do more harm t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

How to Keep From Forgetting Things 如何防止忘记事情。 When was the last time you forgot to do something that was expected of you? 最近一次你遗忘了自己原本打算做的事是什么时候呢? How did it make you feel? 这样的忘性带

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

With more and more Chinese firms looking to expand into Africa, pressure is being put on them to ensure the companies both expand opportunities for local workers, while at the same time, pay attention to their role in the local communities they work

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

迷你对话: A:Where is John? I can't find him anywhere. 约翰在哪里?我怎么哪儿都找不到他。 B:Haven't you heard that he is in prison? 你还没听说他进监狱了吗? A:What? Beg your pardon. 什么?再说一遍。 B:John is

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

管理愤怒情绪 Take responsibility for youranger. Recognize that its your choicewhether or not to become angry. Once you accept responsibility for yourfeelings, thoughts and behaviors, youre less likely toreact explosively. 要对你的愤怒负责

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Explanation: People who come to live in the United States as resident aliens (or people who can live and work in the United States but are not citizens) can do almost everything that American citizens can do, but there are two important differences.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Todd: Tini, you are a student, correct? Tini: Yeah, I am a student. Todd: OK, do you like to study? Do you like the student life? Tini: Of course, you know. Actually, I, myself, I like studying although I'm not that much of a bookworm, but, yes, I li

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

We deprive the kid of the chance to show up in their own lives, take responsibility for things, be accountable for outcomes.我们剥夺了孩子在自己生命中的自主性,以及对事物和后果负责的机会。 1.deprive 夺走;抢走;剥

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

说到雅思写作的考官范文, 大部分同学的感受都是敬而远之, 认为雅思考官的范文都是以生词难句组成的。 实则不然, 但凡是可以静下心来推敲雅思考官范文的学生,都会发现雅思考官的范文

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语