CARL: I think we should do the floors before we work on the curtains and walls. SUE: Why? It doesn't make sense. If we do the floors first, and then paint the walls, we will get paint all over our new floor. CARL: Hmm. Maybe you're right. But I can

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

Do I have to paint you a picture?难道要我做给你看? 英文释义 An expression of frustration at someone's failure tounderstand something that has been explained(NOTE: mildly sarcastic) 例句 The impatient boss shouted 'do I have to paint y

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

在迪士尼几十年以来的卡通长片经典中, 《风中奇缘》可以说是非常特别的一部,因为这是在所有以人为主角的迪士尼卡通里面,头一次让有色人种当主角,而且也不是以皆大欢喜作为故事的

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

Two factory workers are talking. The woman says, I can make the boss give me the day off. The man replies, And how would you do that? The woman says, Just wait and see. She then hangs upside-down from the ceiling. The boss comes in and says, What are

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

Hi everyone, this is Nick, welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad. Hi everyone, my name is Brad Nick:那今天呢又是我和我的朋友Bread来教大家一个非常应景

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

[00:01.19]易考范文九 [00:04.48]In the picture, a man is applying paint to a table. [00:10.60]He does it so carefully that every inch of the table is coated with paint, [00:15.85]which symbolizes wealth according to the picture. [00:19.36]The mes

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语易考范文背诵

What happened? Jessie cried. We cleaned everything up so neatly before we went home yesterday. I know, Mike said. I came in here after you left, and I was very impressed. Not only did the walls look much better, but youd put everything away so nicely

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 56 The Firehouse Mystery

Benny and Henry sat together on the bus. They rode along without saying anything for a few minutes. Then Benny said, Id like to know what Frank was talking about. Its just as if we stepped into the middle of a mystery. Henry smiled. Were always doing

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 18 Bus Station Mystery

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Jackson Pollock Invented a New Kind of Painting That Changed the Way People Looked at Art By Dana Demange Broadcast: Sunday, October 16, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

Color Of The Wind Think you own whatever land you land on Earth is just a dead thing you can claim But I know every rock and tree and creature Has a life,has a spirit,has a name Think the only people who are people Are the people who look and think l

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

An independent human rights monitoring mission in South Ossetia paints a complex picture of propaganda, suffering, and ongoing threats to civilians in the breakaway region of Georgia. VOA correspondent Peter Fedynsky reports from Moscow. On Septembe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(九月)

1. My hobby is painting. 我的爱好是绘画。 还能这样说: What I enjoy most is drawing. Painting is my favourite. 应用解析: pretty as paint 非常漂亮; paint in 补画上去; paint it red 把事物弄得引人注目; paint sb

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Carl is famous as a master painter. 卡尔是有名的绘画大师。 还能这样说: Carl is famous for being a master painter. Carl is a well-known master of painting. 应用解析: be famous at 善于; a famous writer 著名的作家;

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

My last podcast was about a motorway junction. But today I am going to talk about something much more romantic. When I think about it, a dreamy look comes into my eyes and my heart begins to flutter. Yes, dear listeners, I am going to talk about a ra

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

What is the difference between apples and sugar? What is the difference between light-bulbs and electricity? What is the difference between trees and rain? What do you think? Do you give up? Shall I tell you? The difference between apples and sugar i

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

The clouds begin to fade away The sun will shine again But I am left in a desert of pain It's seems I've lost this game --- bridge --- Now I'm standing all alone Alone with all the memories I cry --- chorus --- So close every time I see you My mind i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

歌名:Shutterbug 歌手:Glenna I'll be the paint on the wall 我将会变成墙上的涂画 I'll be the rain in the fall 我将会变成秋季的细雨 I will be anything you want 我将会变成任何你想要的一切 my shutterbug 我的摄影爱

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

I'll be the paint on the wall 我可以是壁上的丹青美作 I'll be the rain in the fall 我可以是秋季的迷蒙细雨 I will be anything you want 为你,我一切皆可啊 my shutterbug 我的摄影师~ Snap the pics and capture all of my

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

上期中译英答案: (一) XiaoGao: Well, I think I'll save up for a new car. I'm sick of riding my bike everywhere! 小高:嗯,我想我要存钱买辆新车,我都受够了每天骑车到处走。 Jingjing:I've gotta hand it to you, X

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

凯莉克莱森(Kelly Clarkson),美国流行女歌手,演员兼词曲创作者,凭著其扎实的唱功和稳定的演出,成为美国偶像比赛的冠军,成为新世代的美国偶像。 Hey, everybody loses it Everybody wants to thr

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲