[0:03.707]UNIT 2 Four Seasons [0:07.637] Lesson 6 Seasons and Culture [0:11.531] Let's talk. Let's talk. [0:14.456]1.What are the symbols of Easter? _________________________________________ [0:19.042]2.What are Easter eggs usually made of? [0:24.579

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语五年级下册(三起)

花卉 azalea 杜鹃花 begonia 秋海棠 Brazil 巴西木 cactus 仙人掌 camellia 山茶花 carnation 麝香石竹(康乃馨) Chinese enkianthus 灯笼花 Chinese flowering crab-apple 海棠花 chrysanthemum 菊花 dahlia 大丽花 daisy 雏菊 da

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

083 house 1. I saw a sign apartment to rent outside. 2. Is it furnished? 3. You have to buy your own furniture. 4. How much is the rent? 5. How long is the lease? 6. When can I move in? 7. There isn't enough light and air. 8. You have to deposit two

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Josie: Im in an art class. I need a model. 乔西:我在上美术课,需要一位模特。 David: Im not a model. 戴维:我不是模特。 Josie: David, please. Can I paint your picture? 乔西:戴维,拜托了。我可以画你吗? Davi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

FAITH LAPIDUS: Im Faith Lapidus. BOB DOUGHTY: And Im Bob Doughty with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about the famous artist Jackson Pollock who helped redefine modern art in the United States. Pollock invented a new kind of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(二)月

Mrs. Flinders decided to have her portrait painted. She told the artist,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

An elderly woman decided to have her portrait painted. She told the the artist.... .....Paint me with diamond earrings, a diamond necklace, emerald bracelets(绿宝石手镯), a ruby(红宝石) broach, and gold Rolex(劳力士手表). But y

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

[Verse 1:] I wish I could turn my body inside out So you could see every piece of me My heart can't contain this, my mouth don't explain it It ain't enough to tell you what I mean There's only so many words I could use to tell you what you do to me U

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You're working hard, George. What are youdoing? I'm makinga bookcase. Give me that hammer please, Dan. Which hammer? This one? No, not that one. The big one. Here youare. Thanks, Dan. What are you doing to do now, George? I'm going topaint it. What c

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

19. A. He saw the office on his way home from work. B. A friend referred him to Dr. Carter's office. C. He found Dr. Carter's number in the phone book. D. He found Dr. Carter's number on the Internet. 20. A. He has to pick up his tool kits. B. He has

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Books and Arts; Book Review;Vincent van Gogh;Paint a palette blue and grey 文艺;书评;文森特威廉梵高; 调色板上那一抹晦暗; Van Gogh: The Life. By Steven Naifeh and Gregory White Smith. 《梵高:生命》;史蒂芬奈菲与格

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

But wait a minute! you say. If they all spoke different languages, how could using the same script make any difference? 但等一下。你说。如果他们全都说不同的语言,他们怎么用同一种文字区分呢? Well, Chinese writing is

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

今天分享的是撮合的用法。 重点词汇 set up 建立; 准备; 安排; 引起; paint set 画画的设备(画板,颜料等) appointment n.任命; 约会; 职务; 职位; you set up a paint set in the kitchen and you're talking to me 你在

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening Whose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though; He will not see me stopping here To watch his woods fill up with snow. My little horse must think it queer To stop without a farmhouse near

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I'll paint you a rainbow to hang on the wall, To brighten your heart when the gray shadows fall. On a canvas of joy outlasting the years, With a soft brush of sweetness to dry all your tears. 我要为你画一道彩虹高挂在墙上, 在灰霾降临

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

各式各样的店铺英语表达 书店 books store 粮店 grain store 食品点 food store 煤店 coal store 食品杂货(副食品)店 grocery 酱园 sauce and pickles shop 肉店 meat (butchers) shop 酒店 wine shop 水产店 aquatic product

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Listen to the dialogues and check the tools they mentioned. 英语对话1 A:What kind of tool do you need for loosening the bolt? B:A wrench would be helpful. 英语对话2 A:What do you need for pulling the nail out? B:I need pliers. 英语对话3 A

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

I'm just a country boy, I drive a four-by-four It's usually covered in mud, from the axle to the door It's a little banged up, a little too much rust But when you're sittin' beside me in my old truck You make that look good, honey, better than it sho

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

To have a better understanding of China's first draft charity law, we now turn to my colleague Tian Wei, who's at the Great Hall of the People. Q1. Hello Tian Wei, what are the highlights of this draft law and how is it going to guide chairty events

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Paint on the walls, love on the streets Scotch on the rocks, dance to the beat Sing oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh Stars in your eyes, bonfire heat Sparks in the sky, world at our feet Sing oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh We are the fire We are the fire We are the

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲