One fine morning, a minister from Emperor Akbar's court had gathered in the assembly hall. He informed the Emperor that all his valuables had been stolen by a thief the previous night. Akbar was shocked to hear this because the place where that minis

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 英文民间故事

It must be love because we are to afraid to say It must be love and so we paint everything in grey Let's not lose this chance Hold onto my hands Let's not waste this time 'Cause today is a great day for falling in love 'Cause today is a great day for

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

Lesson 103 A new pair of shoes Yesterday mother bought Sandy a new pair of shoes. This morning Sandy wore his new shoes to school. He kicked an old tin can all the way to school. During playtime Sandy played football with Billy. After school Sandy w

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年1月

I like painting. It makes me very happy. I loved using paint when I was young. I was really good at drawing, even in elementary school. My school reports said I had a talent in art. I won the school painting competition many times. My friends say pai

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

You do all the talking at dinner I've always liked art, ever since I was a child. Umhum. Not that I am talented but I still like to draw and paint. Yes. I just love to go to museums and exhibitions on weekends. Really? Anything that will help me in m

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 游戏学英文男女速配

Take these bands off. Yes, that’s right. Take the bands off now and then lift the molds straight up. OK. (That's it.)Oh, that's not bad, is it? So what do I do? Just ease it out. Gently ease it out

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞特辑

The painter was on the ladder. The ladder was on the sidewalk. The ladder was leaning against the wall. The painter was standing about 10 feet above the sidewalk. He was holding a spray gun. He was painting the wall with a spray gun. He was painting

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

By Paul Thompson VOICE ONE: This is Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. A new exhibit of paintings is being shown at the Smithsonian A

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

I'll be the paint on the wall我可以是壁上的丹青 I'll be the rain in the fall我可以是秋季的细雨 I will be anything you want为你,我一切皆可啊 My shutterbug我的摄影师~ Snap the pics and capture all of my soul抓拍每个瞬

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Seascape 海景画 Painters love to draw people, animals, trees and rivers. 画家爱画人物、动物,树木和河流。 Also, one of the most popular subjects is the seascape. 海景也是最受欢迎的主题之一。 Seascapes include scenes o

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第9册

AS IT IS 2015-07-14 Australia Develops New Technology to Fight Graffiti 澳大利亚开发新技术对抗涂鸦 Cities throughout the world spend a lot of money fighting graffiti. Graffiti writers leave their mark in public places, often on walls or

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Shirley: And as we've been looking at your art, you've told me that this painting is one of your favorites. When did you actually paint this Yve's Reflection? Yuri: Right, it was about in 2001. At the time I was in a gallery. There was a fantastic ex

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

HEALTH REPORT - Lead and Violence By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. A researcher says lead in the environment could be

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

I'm a really rotten reader, the worst in all the class, The sort of rotten reader, that makes you want to laugh, I'm last in all the reading tests, my scores not on the page, When I read to teacher, she gets in such a rage. She says I cannot form my

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Your selfie shot was the most spectacular,successful thing. 你的自拍是上届奥斯卡 最轰动的照片 It worked out.- It worked out so well. - It worked out, yeah. 效果很好 效果非常好 -是的 是很好 And it's this horrible dark clo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Sean went to the bicycle show in SoHo. There were about 60 exhibitors. There were bikes and bike locks. There were bike clothes and bike lights. There were bike helmets and bike gears. One exhibit was for Iride bikes. Sean said, That's a great name f

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

I'm a really rotten reader, the worst in all the class, The sort of rotten reader, that makes you want to laugh, I'm last in all the reading tests, my scores not on the page, When I read to teacher, she gets in such a rage. She says I cannot form my

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You think you own whatever land you land on 你认为你拥有脚下一切的土地 The earth is just a dead thing you can claim 你最后无法得到的正是地球 But I know every rock and tree and creature 但是我知道世界万物 Has a life h

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Make believe Nothing is real until you feel it It all comes clear The future's in our hands I've been falling down the stairs again Screaming in vain I paint the world I shape you I am longing to be with you I am lost to you I am lost to you Right be

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I have another video for you today. It has been made by Carol. She paints coffins. She tells us that she started about ten years ago. People ask her how she GOT INTO painting coffins. She woke up one morning and knew that she wanted to paint coffins

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语