38.Love and Learning Most students are often told by their teachers and parents that love is forbidden in high schools,yet there are still some student who fall in love.In their opinion,love can be regarded as a drive in their studies,and they study

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

THE MAKING OF A NATION -October 10, 2002: Civil Rights Movement By Jeri Watson VOICE 1: This is Richard Rael. VOICE 2: And this is Rich Kleinfeldt with THE MAKING OF A NATION, a VOA Special English pr

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

【精彩片断】 剪辑自《Cinderella II》灰姑娘2 Cinderella: Remember, you’ll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar(醋). Anastasia: What does that mean? Who’d want to catch f

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 电影学口语

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Mom: Benjamin and I have been married for 20 years. He is a good husband and father though he may be a little bit dull at times. But I knew this when we were dating. He is an honest man which ma

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Abigail and Jeremy got divorced about 10 years ago. Abigail did not want to see a lawyer, worried that it might turn ugly. So she talked to Jeremy, who agreed that it was a good idea to not use lawyers. He said not to worry, he would take care of her

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

It was only a 93 Lincoln, but he loved it. Not a ding on it. Only 75,000 miles, even though it was 14 years old. The leather seats were like new, as was the headliner. All the bells and whistles worked, including the cruise control and the power seat

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Jenny was hot for Roger. They were both nurses, and they were both marriedto someone else. Jenny knew that the feeling was mutual; Roger had that sparkle in his eye whenever he saw her. He often grabbed Jennys hand and pulled her aside to talk to her

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

What a wonderful fruit the banana is, popular all over the world. Its three colors tell you how ripe it is. Green means go, as in go find another banana. Yellow means eat me. Brown means eat me but dont bother chewing before you swallow. The only thi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Love letters For catching Jane's attention, I wrote a love letter to her. In the letter I told her that no one can compare with her in my mind. I can hardly find any girls that are prettier than her in this world. At the end of the letter, I drew a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

影片对白 President: It's a great scotch! Natalie: I'll, erm. I'll be going, then. President: Er, Natalie. I hope to see much more of you , as our two great countries work toward a better future. Natalie: Thank you, sir. Prime minister: Yes,Peter. P

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world , I think about the arrival's gate at Heathrow airport.General opinion start to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed. But I don't see that, seems to me that love is everywher

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

La la la la la la Mhmm... You're the la love of my life One way ticket and of life to live Pockets full of sunshine, lots of love to give Longing for your kisses, longing for your arms to be holding me I took the Friday night flight. Paris here I co

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Eternal City Shines in 'To Rome With Love' The film begins with the camera moving past ancient ruins, classic fountains and modern skyscrapers while the 1950's hit, Volare, plays in the background. A Roman policeman directing the notorious traffic tu

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(六月)

Reaction Mixed to US Move on Syria The fighting has raged in Syria for two years, and the United Nations says more than 93,000 people have been killed. But the deaths of about 100 of them have changed the strategic situation. The U.S. government anno

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

By Gilbert da Costa Abuja 05 September 2006 Nigeria's anti-graft agency has vowed to press on with corruption investigations in the northern state of Zamfara, despite a recent attack on a government office involved in a fraud probe. The anti-corrupt

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(九月)

First I get cold and hot think I'm on fire, but I'm not. Oh, what a pain I've got, it must be love! There's nothing I can do, all that I want is you. Look what I'm going through, it must be love! It must be love, it must be love. I fall like a sparro

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The United Arab Emirates has announced that it will block data communication services on BlackBerry smartphones starting on October 11. Regulators say BlackBerry's encryption system poses a security threat because it can be used by criminals and terr

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

Covered in prayer shawls, ultra-orthodox Jewish men of the Cohanim Priestly caste participate in a blessing during the Jewish holiday of Passover at the Western Wall, Judaism's holiest site, in Jerusalem's Old City, 1 Apr 2010 Jewish and Christian pi

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

Tony: Another Valentines Day! I really hate Valentines Day. Chelsea: Whats your problem? Tony: Im sick of seeing heart- shaped boxes, stuffed animals, and cupid decorations everywhere. Lovey-dovey couples on the street and nothing but sentimental mov

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Maya: What are those? Jorge: Theyre pictures from our ski trip last weekend. Maya: Is there any reason youre staring at the ones with Jessica in them? I think youve got a crush on her. Jorge: Im not 10 years old. I dont get crushes. Maya: Then, I thi

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客