Oliver Barrett IV, a Harvard student from a wealthy WASP family, fell in love with Jennifer, a Radcliff music major, daughter of a pastry chef of Italian descent. Jennifer returned his love. The two of them started talking about marriage, thinking t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

Call me. Give me a kiss. I can't stand it any longer. I hate you. I love you. Let's break up. Love you for ever. Miss me. Miss you much. Miss you . Today's Voluntine's Day. We have to talk about it. You are my angel. You are my bodyguard.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

A Love Letter Pain is constant companion and isn't very good one. I try to reason with this and I end of feeling miserable. I can not help but think about you. You, who has so much to give and share with me. Even when I was young, you were constant f

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(274) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Thai Agriculture Minister Dismissed Over Bird Flu By Broadcast: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Thaksin Shinawatra Th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

英文歌词: Speak softly, love and hold me warm against your heart I feel your words, the tender trembling moments start We're in a world, our very own Sharing a love that only few have ever known Wine-colored days warmed by the sun Deep velvet night

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

英文歌曲欣赏-paint my love—在线英语听力室

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲Flash

[00:02.99]Module 6 THE CLOTHES WE WEAR [00:07.70]UNIT 2 We're having a lovely time! [00:11.82]1 Listen and read. Then say. [00:16.76]Dear Jenny, [00:18.67]Today is Sunday and we're having a lovely time! [00:22.84]It's very hot today and I'm on the be

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语七年级

I think it's obvious from the cameras here that I didn't come to discuss the ban on cyclamates or DDT. I have a subject which I think if of great importance to the American people. Tonight I want to discuss the importance of the television news medi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

A Love Before Time Artist: 李玟 If the sky opened up for me And the mountains disappeared If the seas can dry turned to dust And the sun refused to rise I would still find my way By the light I see in your eyes The world I know fades away but you st

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

英语作文 Once upon a time there was a stupid man. His neighbor bought a nice bell. The stupid man liked it very much and wanted to steal it. One silent night, he went to his neighbors house. He tried to get the bell off. But the bell rang the moment

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

著名乡村民谣女歌手哈瑞斯为电影《断背山》演唱的插曲《一份永不老的爱》。获63届美国电影电视金球奖最佳原创歌曲奖。惜败给电影《川流熙攘》的插曲《 生活不易 》,最终与今年的奥斯卡奖无缘。 电影中,两个男孩不为世人认同的情感归宿无果而终。就像歌中唱到的,在一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Bionic Arm Can Move, Feel Scientists are developing an entirely new type of prosthetic arm and hand that allows a patient to regain not only movement, but also the sense of touch. American soldiers who have lost limbs in the wars in Afghanistan and I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

Love is a Matter of the Brain While our thoughts and emotions seem like invisible, intangible things, these internal states can be inferred by monitoring blood flow in different parts of our brain using advanced imaging techniques. Neuroscientist Luc

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

BBC Learning English Weekender Courtney Love on Dirty Blonde Amber:Hello, I'm Amber, and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In Weekender today, we listen to an interview with the singer and actress Courtney Love whos been called the most con

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

A: Whats going on? B: Things are fine with me. Whats going on with you? A: Would you help me? B: Help you with what? A: You do know Im getting ready to move, right? B: I remember you telling me. A: Do you mind helping me move in? B: I can help you wi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Evelyn and Jaspers new condo certainly was small1,200 square feet. It was on the first floor of a three-story building. They had no garage for their two cars. In fact, they didnt even have one designated parking space. When Evelyn went grocery shoppi

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

旋律美妙、女声甜暖。听在耳里,给人一种暖在心头的感觉。 这些零星细碎的声音以点缀的身份飘进耳朵里,曲子似乎就因此 悦耳起来,宛如雨露。 英文歌词: Never Forget-L.ove i remember when you told me you would never leave no matter how bad things seemed noth

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词 : Head under water And you tell me To breathe easy for awhile The breathing gets harder Even I know that Made room for me It's too soon to see If I'm happy in your hands I'm unusually hard to hold on to Blank stares at blank pages No easy

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

By Greg Flakus Mexico City 04 December 2006 Mexico's new president, Felipe Calderon, began the first full week of his six-year term Monday by signing a decree to reduce his own salary and the salaries of top government officials by 10 percent. The m

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

THIS IS AMERICA - In Theaters: 'Brave,' 'To Rome With Love' and 'Lola Versus' BOB DOUGHTY: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Bob Doughty. CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: And Im Christopher Cruise. This week on our program, we tell you about s

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月