[全屏观看] 点击右键-另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 提示:请点击初级单词1200个右下角向右箭头进入下一页学习,每个flash都有多页。第一次收听打开速度可能会比较慢,大家耐心等待一下。

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 唱歌学英文

[00:01.34]Whatever Love Means [00:03.01]Although neither of them remembered the occasion, [00:07.16]Diana first met her future husband when she was just a baby. [00:11.10]It happened during the winter of 1961, when twelve-year-old Charles, [00:16.46]

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

A: Do you have any helpful hints for preparing to move out of my home? B: The first thing I would do is to make a list of what needs to be done. Then number the items as to what can be done ahead of time. A: What kinds of things should be on my list?

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Covering the sun with one's hand A disciple went to a master. I shall not continue with my studies of sacred texts. he said. I live in a small house with my brothers and parents and never have the ideal conditions for concentrating on that which is i

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 傲慢与偏见.Pride.and.Prejudice

经典语境背诵 Dad:My wife often complains that Ive become more and more impatient after the wedding. You know, I am always very busy and my carelessness just makes it worse. But I do care a lot about my family. I am a very responsible person t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Bill wrote this letter to Mary: Weve talked on the phone and in my apartment, and now I'm writing this letter. Maybe if I put my thoughts and feelings in writing, youll understand them better. I love you. I want to marry you. I want to be with you fo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Donna loved her husband. Her husband loved Donna. They were in love with each other. She wanted to give him a birthday present. He was going to be 40 years old next week. She wondered what to give him. Should she give him a watch? Should she give him

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

影片对白 Sales clerk: Looking for anything in particular , sir? Harry: Yes, em, that necklace there, how much is it? Sales clerk: It's£270. Harry: Erm, all right, er, I'll have it. Sales clerk: Lovely! Would you like it... gift- wrapped ? Harry: Y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Juliet: Banoffee pie? Mark: No, thanks. Juliet: Thank god, you would have broken my heart if you'd said yes. Mark: Right, well. Lucky you. Juliet: Can I come in? Mark: Er, yeah! Well, I'm a bit busy. Juliet: I was just passing and I thought

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Denial: Joe and I had a lot of time to prepare for this moment , some of her requests, for instance that I should bring Claudia Schiffer as my date to the funeral. I was confident she expected me to ignore. But others she was pretty damn cl

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

Jim Malone The transfer of American jobs overseas to cut the cost of doing business has emerged as a key issue in the battle for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination between Massachusetts Se

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--美国大选

英文歌词: Gotta do it for the ladies And I gotta keep it hood Where we at Polo .. ay I see you Ryan You was right But we just gettin started You see you searching for somebody Thatll take you out and do you right Well come here baby and let daddy sh

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

歌曲: Love letters 艺人: Miranda Lambert 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 发行年代: 2007 风格: Country 介绍: Miranda Lambert出生在一个音乐家庭。有趣的是她的父母都是私家侦探,可见乡村乐在德州的扎根程度。Miranda一直说,她是一个

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

THIS IS AMERICA - September 2, 2002: Labor Movement Songs Postage stamp honoring child labor reform VOICE ONE: Labor Day is an American holiday that honors working people. It is celebrated each year o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

In Pakistan, Look to Mom for Love Match On Valentine's Day in Islamabad, flower stalls are overflowing. Mohammad and Shamoona Tanvir are a rare example of a love marriage. I was dancing at a friend's wedding and she was standing with her friends. It

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(二月)

JJ: Look at them all lean in as they want to hear this story.... It starts out sickingly sweet. I was in am musical, Cinderella, and I was Cinderella and the guy who played the prince and I started to date and we got pretty serious and then he was tr

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: Hey, whats up? B: Everythings fine with me. How about you? A: I need your help. B: What do you need? A: Remember when I told you Im going to be moving? B: Yeah, I remember. A: Do you think you could help me move? B: Sure, that shouldnt be a proble

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: What are you doing? B: Nothing much. Whats up with you? A: Actually, I was wondering if you could help me with something. B: What would you like me to help you with? A: Well, you know Im going to be moving in soon? B: You told me already. A: I was

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Blue, blue my world is blue. Blue is my world now I'm without you. Grey, grey my life is grey. Cold is my heart since you went away. Red, red my eyes are red. Crying for you alone in my bed. Green, green my jealous heart, I doubted you khow we're apa

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

A love that will never grow old byEmmylou Harris 不老的爱 Go to sleep, may your sweet dreams come true Just lay back in my arms for one more night I've this crazy old notion that calls me sometimes Saying this one's the love of our lives. 睡吧,祈祷

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐