A: I want our moving day to go smoothly and am open to your suggestions. B: I would suggest that you make a list and check off the items as you go along. The list will get shorter as your moving date approaches. A: What things do people usually put o

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: I was wondering if you had any useful suggestions for how to prepare for our moving day B: Make a prioritized list of what needs to be done and when. Many things can be done ahead of time. A: Can you give me some suggestions for my list? B: Many p

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

True Love An ancient Hebraic text says: love is as strong as death. It seems that not everyone experiences this kind of strong love. The increasing probably,crime and war tells us that the world is in indispensable need of true love. But what is true

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

【句子对照】 I need to exercise more -- my love handles are growing! 我需要多锻炼了,现在腰围越来越胖! 【关键俚语】 love handles 英:Unsightly fat that shows from the sides at the waist, usually on men. 中:游泳圈,胖的腰围

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

影片对白 Manager: Hello, Daisy. Bill: This one is Greta. Manager: Hello, Greta. Jamie: Here she is. This is Aurelia. This is Juliet, Peter. Peter: How are you? Jamie: Didn't see you there. Mark: Yeah, just thought I'd tag along . Aurelia: Jamie's fr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

一位盲人歌手,一首经典情歌,一部婚外情的电影。这是电影《红衣女郎》(The Woman In Red)的插曲,十年前第一次听到,直至今天仍然喜欢。没有四月的阴雨,没有鲜花盛开没有分发的夹心巧克力糖果,没有秋风送爽,没有落叶缤纷,甚至不是鸟儿南飞的季节。事实上,这只

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

美国爱情片《k歌情人》主题曲,way back into love,重坠爱河,听而不厌。梁静茹品冠翻唱 英文歌词: I've been living with a shadow overhead I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed I've been lonely for so long Trapped in the past, I just can't see

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

这首来自电影《冷山》的You Will Be My Ain True Love曾获得2004年奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲提名。 妮可基德曼、裘德洛、芮妮齐维格、娜塔莉波特曼。这些名字是最初选择看《冷山》的理由,看完之后留下深刻印象的是其中民谣风格的原声。尤其是这一支,是一个女子为出征的爱人

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

AMERICAN MOSAIC - The Green Movement at US Universities DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. This week on our show, we have a new album from guitarist Pat Metheny ... And we tell you what some uni

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(七)月

All the days we've been together All the days we've been apart Add up to a bunch of nothing If I'm not still in your heart I never want you to be Just a page in my history Someone I used to love Your voice breathed in my ear Or on the telephone All

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Congolese Displaced on the Move Again Many civilians displaced by the fighting in the eastern DRC are on the move again. The U.N. refugee agency describes the situation as fluid and unstable, making it harder for humanitarian agencies to provide assi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十一月)

Love is a wonderful thing, but is it possible to fall in love with someone at first sight? Many people say they have done this. How can it be possible? Surely it takes a time to get to know someone and then fall in love. I think falling in love at fi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

英文歌词: Your Love Is Blind I see you all the time Never see you smile I try to picture what's going on in your mind He leaves you every night by yourself He took your love and put it on the shelf He doesn't really care how you feel... You should b

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

THE MAKING OF A NATION - Native Americans Fight Two Wars Over Land Rights By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, September 15, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special E

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

My aunt died back in about 2003. She was eighty-four and so was my uncle. When she passed he was devastated. They had been married for over 60 years. We expected him to pass on quickly after she died. He attended his church more frequently and his mo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

全新的Kanye West,没有Rap,没有Dirty words 这首歌的Premiere是MTV Music Video Award的压轴演出 随着808鼓声,一颗大心脏有节奏地跳动瞬间让人震撼... 从去年母亲去世、又遭遇未婚妻分手后,Kanye West尝到了寂寞的滋味。沉寂一年之后,推出全新专辑,从Rap风格跳到

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1) on the cutting edge 表示在某一方面处于最先进、最前沿的地位 2) so far so good 到目前为止还不错 3) unplug 不插电,指停止使用电子产品 如果你有了谷歌眼镜,你会用它来干嘛?

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Jessica: Kate, how old were you when you had your first boyfriend? Kate: My first proper boyfriend was probably when I was 14. Jessica: 14 What was his name? Kate: His name was Murray. Jessica: Murray. Wow. And did you meet him through school? Kate:

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Love is love - 美国乡村音乐 You dont have to touch it to know你不能通过接触了解 Love is everywhere that you go爱情一直围绕在你身边 You dont have to touch it to feel当你感觉到他时你会情不自禁的去靠近 Love is every second we steal在爱情面前时光飞逝 Lo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I am totally English but I spent my whole life basically living in other countries, well, my parents spent most of my life living in other countries. I've actually been at school in England for quite a while of it. Living away from your own country i

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个