秘诀41 鼻腔爆破 爆破音和鼻辅音[]与[]相邻,爆破音形成阻碍,发生不完全爆破,在词末必须通过鼻腔爆破。如: 如爆破音/,/后面紧跟着的是鼻辅音[]与[]时,这种辅音组合在语音学里就叫做鼻腔爆破, 换言之,即发爆破音/,/时因受后面鼻辅音[]与[]的影响爆破部位有所改

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

009 The Terrible King A long time ago, there lived a terrible king. The terrible king's wish was that all the people would shake in fear at the sound of his name. The terrible king made the lives of the people in the neighbor land horrible. Here! Tak

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单三 An I can read

The pounding was driving Edward crazy. A new neighbor had just moved into the apartment below him. The newcomer was deaf, or seemed to be, because he played his stereo loud enough for the whole building to hear. On the first day that he heard the ste

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

2301 Lesson Twenty-three Neighborhood 邻里 I have lived at 24 University Street for 20 years. 我在大学街24号住了20年了。 Where do you live? district municipality 24 University Street Chaoyang District Beijing municipality China He lives at 10 Downing

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

Every interaction you have with someone does one of two things: it helps your reputation, or it hurts your reputation. 你与每个人的交流会出现两种情况之一:它有助于你的名誉,或者有害于你的名誉。 Here's a perfect ex

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Lucas:hi, I'm Lucas, I just moved in next door. Barbara:oh, hi Lucas, come on in. I'm Barbara. Nice to meet you. L:nice to meet you too. B: would you like something to drink? I've got tea and some grape juice. L: thanks. Some tea would be nice. Chine

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

【生词预览】 fortune 运气, enable 使能够 【笑话原文】 HalfPriceJack:Mydaughter'smusiclessonsareafortunetome. John:Howisthat? Jack:Theyenabledmetobuytheneighbor'shousesathalfprice. 【中文译文】 半价买房 杰克:我女儿的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

It is the way to recovery, it is the immediate way, it is the strongest assurance that recovery will endure. 这才是复苏之路,是即时之路,是保证复苏功效持久之路。 In the field of world policy, I would dedicate this nation to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Hey, everyone! six-year-old Benny Alden cried as he ran into the living room dragging an old red yo-yo by its string. Youll never guess what I just did! Bennys ten-year-old sister, Violet, glanced up from her book. What did you do, Benny? Yes, tell u

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 107 The Giant Yo-Yo Mystery

There has been a scraping sound in Wenatchee for about a week. It's the sound of snow shovels. Finally, the snow is here. And there isn't just a little of it. Out of the blue*, a storm moved in, just as we were getting used to a snowless Winter. It t

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

How likely that technology will destroy those who invented it? The Drake Equation doesn’t exactly narrow the field. Depending on the variables, the number of intelligent civilizations could be zero

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 寻访外星人

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 寻访外星人

Oh, never fear! I will feed her well with oats on the road. Oats! neighbor; oats are very dear. 哦,不用担心!我会在路上给它喂燕麦的。燕麦!邻居啊,燕麦很贵。 Never mind that. When I have a good job in view, I never sta

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Topic 1-24 Solar Terms added to UNESCO's heritage list China's Twenty-four Solar Terms have been added to UNESCO's List of Intangible Cultural Heritage. While some believe it's an opportune time to learn more about traditions and customs passed down

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

A quarter of a million wildebeest will die in their yearly odyssey. In the sun burnt Serengeti, hunger keeps the wildebeests thundering northward, following the rain. A collective intelligence keeps the herd on track, neighbor leading neighbor, along

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

pain in the neck to have had it 今天Michael 会教李华两个常用语:pain in the neck 和to have had it。 M: Hello? I'm sorry. I'm not interested. No. No thank you. Look, I said I am not inter

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

As Rio de Janeiro prepares for next year's Olympic Games the city , known for its beauty as well for its gap between rich and poor, is changing. As part of an attempt to integrate Rio, the government opened and artificial beach in Rio's poor north zo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Its a beautiful day in this neighborhood,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

1 Its Nice Meeting You. 很高兴见到你。 对话一: A: Hi, Stone. Id like to introduce my friend, Lisa. B: Hi, Lisa. Its nice meeting you. C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone. B: Lisa, you know, Ive heard a lot about you. C: Really? I hope its not

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

Falcons on a plane: First class treatment for birds of prey 飞机上见特殊乘客:中东猛禽持护照坐头等舱 Have you ever boarded a flight dreading who might be your neighbor for the next few hours? Maybe they'll snore, or encroach on yo

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台