I have a good friend. His name is Tony. He has an older sister. Her name is Tina. Their parent

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(811) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Passage 1 Town and Country Life in England There is a big difference between town life and country life in England. In the country, everybody knows everybody else. They know what time you get up, what time you go to bed and what you have for dinner.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

合口双元音/ei/ 第一部分 每日练嘴单词: 1. amazing 惊人的 e.g. That s amazing. China rapid development is amazing, its changing everyday. 2. capable 有能力的 e.g She is a very capable painter. 3. relaxation 娱乐,消遣 4. cr

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

Romans 罗马书_Ro_13 1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, he who rebels against the author

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

...in Mars. Although it was completely wrong about Mars and everything he said about Mars practically was wrong. But, he built up interest in the planet which has carried over to this day. And, so, he

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 寻访外星人

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

He wears gloves and cleans his tools with alcohol to avoid contaminating the ancient salt samples with modern microorganisms.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 寻访外星人

…cold conditions that earth has to offer. Professor Freeman believes these rugged microorganisms are probably capable of surviving on Mars. Mars is certainly our best bet for finding life in the inn

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 寻访外星人

A friend of mine had been wanting new kitchen cabinets for a long time, but her husband insisted they were an extravagance. She went to visit her mother for two weeks, and when she returned, she was o

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

A: Hi, I am your new neighbor and would like to ask you about a few things. B: Hi, nice to meet you. Sure, ask me anything you need to know. A: So far, everyone that Ive met seems so helpful. B: We all seem to get along pretty well. A: Have you lived

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hey, nice to meet you. B: Its nice to meet you too. A: When exactly did you move into the house? B: I finished moving in this last weekend. A: I didnt realize that the house was bought. B: Yeah, I saw the house and just fell in love with it. A: It

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

March 26 3月26日 Read it! 读读看! Oh no! There was a burglary on River Road this morning. 糟糕!今天早上小河路发生了窃盗案, Abby heard about it on the news report. 雅碧在新闻报导上听到了这个消息。 Taylor lives

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Dad? Why do we move out here? ____________1___________? I miss mom. Me too. Cool hat, looser. Give it back. You want it? Come get it! What are you gonna do about it? I want this thing settle and I mean now! Is that the father of that little girl? Are

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

5Moses summoned all Israel and said: Hear, O Israel, the decrees and laws I declare in your hearing today. Learn them and be sure to follow them. 2The Lord our God made a covenant with us at Horeb. 3It was not with our fathers that the Lord made this

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

狂,疯狂的狂。一看到crazy你的脑海是不是也浮现出一个放荡不羁的狂人呢?殊不知crazy的意思可不止疯狂,它有三个有着细微差别的意思呢! Crazy第一解:strange=奇怪 有时候疯狂是说一个人离

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer. If you have a good neighbor, you are a lucky person. You have someone who cares about your needs

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Lesson 12 Holiday 第十二课 节日 December 24 12月24日 Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! Read it! 读读看! Christmas is coming! 圣诞节就要来了! Susie finished a report on Santa Claus. 苏希完成了一篇关于圣诞老公公的报导

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

DARNELL MOORE: At 13, I was a nerd. I took such great pride in wearing dress pants and button-up shirts, unfortunate white socks, like I was a preacher. And my grandmother would send us to the store. And I hated going to the store because I know that

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

He sat up shivering, and reached again for the book. 他激灵一下坐了起来,再次伸手去找书。 When he pulled it out and saw how it looked, the poor little fellow almost cried. 当他把书拿出来,看到书的样子的时候,小家伙

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

I'm also a catholic.I believe,ok. 我也是个天主教徒 我相信 好吧 I believe in the main things,one god. 我相信主要的东西 一个上帝 I believe you should respect your parents.I believe you should love your neighbor. 你该尊重你的

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀