There is a big difference between town life and country life in England. In the country, everybody knows everybody else. They know what time you get up, what time you go to bed and what you have for dinner. If you want help, you will always get it an

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听力50篇

Neighbor: Do you think your son will forget all he learned at college? Father: I hope so. He certainly can't make a living by kissing girls! 邻居:您认为您的儿子会把在大学里学的东西全忘光吗? 父亲:我希望这样--他当然

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

From a planet.......let me get out of here....stay where you are.... Humanoid aliens have been good business in the 20th century. B moviemakers in particular have found a winning formula in showing se

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 寻访外星人

(NASA Administrator Dan) Golden accepts that the search for life on Mars is not over.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 寻访外星人

雅思口语高分必备词汇:居家6组词 1. Livig in a place: How long have you lived there? I have lived there for 2. The people who live in a place inhabitant/resident The town has inhabitants/residents Neighbor /next-door neighbor I have a v

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1. What is one problem with the man's trees? A. The branches are very old and long. B. The trees dump too many leaves into the yard. C. The dogs are scared of them during storms. 2. The tree was planted ______________ years ago. A. 20 B. 23 C. 25 3.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

A letter to my son Dear Seth, Youre only three years old, and at this point in your life you can't read, much less understand what Im going to try to tell you in this letter. But I've been thinking a lot about the life that you have ahead of you, abo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

We have reasons to suspect, based on recent high resolution photography of the surface, that there may be a subsurface ocean there. And where we find water and where we find the right mix of organics,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 寻访外星人

墓地房:物美价廉 Live Next to Cemetery? Can't Beat the Quiet, Privacy, Price Neighbors of Brooklyn's Green-Wood Cemetery agree: A dead neighbor is a quiet neighbor.

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Neighbor 邻居 Who are neighbors? 谁才是邻居呢? They live near each other. 他们彼此住得很近。 They live in the same town or city. 他们住在同一城镇或城市中。 They can meet each other when they walk out the door. 他们出门

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第1册

HOW ANDY HELPED HIS TEAM 安迪如何帮助他的团队 IRUS MAY KNIGHT 伊利斯梅奈特 Andy, the boy in this story, was loyal to his team. 故事中的男孩安迪对他的团队很忠诚, So, when he found a way to help the team win the roller

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Believe me, neighbor Derby, I am really sorry, for your sake, that matters turn out thus. 相信我,邻居德比,我真的非常抱歉到你这儿事情变成了这样。 And I as much for yours, neighbor Scrapewell; for to tell you the truth I r

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

A: Hi, I am your new neighbor and was wondering if I could ask you a question or two. B: Hi! I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. A: Everyone here seems very friendly. B: Yes, many of us have lived here a long time and know each o

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, I am your new neighbor and was wondering if I could ask you a question or two. B: Hi! I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. A: Everyone here seems very friendly. B: Yes, many of us have lived here a long time and know each o

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

Hello. 911 How call I help you? 喂?这里是911。我能帮您吗? There's a House on fire. 有座房子起火了。 My neighbor hit my brother on the head. He's bleeding. 我的邻居把我弟弟(哥哥)的头部打破了,正在流血。 My m

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

in the pink fit as a fiddle 我们曾经给大家介绍过几个在你感到身体不舒服的时候说的习惯用语。不知大家还记不记得? 比如说:under the weather是什么意思?这是

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

We're back with the first lady of the United States,Michelle Obama. 回来我们继续采访的是美国第一夫人 米歇尔奥巴马 And we're talking about the Selma.And Oprah, of course produced that movie. 我们刚刚讨论了塞尔玛游行 还

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

M: Well, Stella? Why do you look unhappy? W: Oh, Bill, I have just had a quarrel with Mr. Philips. M: Mr. Philips! What on earth was it about? W: Well, I have made three bad mistakes so far this week. Today I forgot to give him an important message,

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

Well we went down Followed your rhythm Down to your doorpost I asked for your company Well we went up Up to the water Where I heard you laughing And I saw the strangest thing I saw waves lifting the sea Waving at you But they don't see me Well they w

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

near prep.靠近,在...近旁 ad.接近 a.近的,接近的 nearby a.附近的 ad.在附近 prep.在...附近 nearly ad.差不多,几乎 neat a.整洁的,干净的,优美的,精致的 necessary a.必需的

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语