Shopping for Men's Shoes Curran: I like these tennis shoes. I need a new pair. Beth: We?re here to buy you some dress shoes for attending Chelsey?s wedding. You can?t go wearing those worn out loafers, and you need time to break them in. Curran: All

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之旅行交通购物

2010 was a season of change in men's tennis, with Spain's Rafael Nadal taking over the top spot in the world rankings from Switzerland's Roger Federer. Federer can look ahead to the 2011 season with confidence, however, after dominating Nadal Sunday

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十一)月

Little Known About Men and Child Trafficking Victims A new study said much more research is needed on men and children whove been victims of human trafficking. It says theyre not getting the medical and psychological care necessary to rebuild their l

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(五月)

Lindsay / United States speaker Yes, I think opposite sex can be best friends. My best friend happens to be a male and is not my husband. Of course, my husband is one of my best friends, but the person that I rely on for friendship is a male, and I d

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Only minutes later, another zoo visitor happened by. Spotting the two dead men, he called 911. By the time police arrived, zoo officials were already scouring the area with their dart guns. They had told the police not to shoot the animal unless it w

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 双城记.A.Tale.of.Two.Ctities

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 金银岛.Treasure.Island

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 三怪客泛舟记.three.men.in.a.boat

About 10 customers were in the small restaurant. It was late at night. Jenny and David were sitting at a table in the corner. They both worked for the same supermarket. They liked their jobs. They worked together, and they had fun together. They went

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

When I fall I love it will be forever or I I never fall in love, 当我坠入爱河,那份爱将直到永远,或者我永远不爱上谁, In a restless world like this is 象这个忙碌的无止境的世界里, Love is ended before it begu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

General Stanley McChrystal has officially taken over as the new commander of American and NATO forces in Afghanistan. The Obama administration is counting on the four-star general to implement a new and ambitious strategy to turn the tide against a

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(六月)

Tension Rises in Egypt Between Government, Protesters Young people in a tent city at the center of Cairo's Tahrir Square chanted a song from the 1950s, with words updated to refer to their revolution, saying they want to return Egypt to what they see

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(七月)

U.S. Middle East envoy George Mitchell said late Wednesday he believes progress is being made on the issue of extending an Israeli freeze on settlement building in the West Bank. Mitchell spoke in Jerusalem after a second day of direct Israel-Palesti

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

经过一个月的学习,阿美终于拿到了驾照。满怀喜悦的她跟好朋友古奇谈起了自己的学习经验。阿美到底学到了什么呢? Listen Read Learn May: Gucci, do you have time this Sunday? I want to drive to the countryside nearby. Gucci: Oh, you can drive? Of course I'l

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Arab League Meeting Adjourns Without Unified Agreement on Reforms Kerry Sheridan Foreign ministers from Arab League nations say they have not come to an agreement on plans for political reform in the

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

Most New Zealanders will know about this tragedy which happened in Napier, a city on the East Coast of the North Island. It started on Thursday morning when three police officers arrived at a house to search for cannabis plants. Cannabis is a drug wh

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

By Paul Sisco Washington 21 February 2008 With oil prices on the rise, the U.S. wind energy industry grew at record levels in 2007 and an industry group says it expects similar growth this year. In today's searching for solutions report, Paul Sisco l

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

By Robert Berger Jerusalem 12 December 2006 Four people have been wounded in the latest violence between rival Palestinian factions in the Gaza Strip. As Robert Berger reports from VOA's Jerusalem bureau, a deadly shooting incident has set off a wav

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

Equity markets in Europe and the Americas declined sharply on Wednesday as investors worried that the overnight decision by U.S. authorities to take over the troubled insurer American International Group, or AIG, may not be enough to stem the financ

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(九月)

By Noel King Kigali 02 November 2007 Rwanda's Prosecutor General has condemned a statement by advocacy group Amnesty International that urged foreign governments not to extradite genocide suspects to Rwanda. The Amnesty statement questioned the impar

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十一月)