I guess now it's time, for me to give up, I feel it's time Got a picture of you beside me Got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup, yeah Got fist of pure emotion Got a head of shattered dreams Gotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind now What

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

21 Describing Mens Bodies GLOSSARY to ogle (someone) to look at someone in an unwanted way that shows one is sexually interested in that person * Have you ever noticed how Professor DuPuois always ogles his female students? construction worker a pers

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之就医和人际交往

Lesson 45 Of men and galaxies 人和星系 First listen and then answer the following question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What is the most influential factor in any human society? In man's early days. competition with other creatures mus

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(509) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第四册

A song for Mama-Boyz II Men Boyz II Men是一支多才多艺的、近乎完美的青少年偶像组合,成员包括Wanya Squirt Morris,Shawn Slim Stockman和Nathan Alex-Vanderpool Morris,他们在费城的High school Of Creative And Performing

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Be Ye Men of Valour BBC, May 19, 1940 First Broadcast as Prime Minister to the British People By May 14, the news from the front was uniformly bad. The Germans had broken through the French defences at Sedan, and everywhere the French forces were ree

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Men and Women Really Do Think Differently From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. Raise your hand if this story sounds familiar. A man enters a store to buy milk. He walks out of the store with milk. That is all -- milk. At the same tim

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2015-10-30 Guess Who Games More: Women or Men? Women have claimed a majority in the electronic revolution. Separate studies show that women make up more than half of the worlds video game players. Females are more likely to grab a smart phon

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

新编英语教程第五册unit11_2_women_are_pushy_men_ambitious

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

DAVID GREENE, HOST: The number of people dying by suicide in the United States is growing. Most of those deaths are men. But as NPR's Rhitu Chatterjee reports, a new study out today shows that rates among women are quickly climbing. RHITU CHATTERJEE,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

LONDON, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- Chinese badminton players Cai Yun and Fu Haifeng beat their rivals 2-0 Sunday afternoon, and clinched gold medals in men's doubles in the Wembley Arena. These are the first gold medal won by Chinese in that event. This mean

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Women Better Than Men with a Hammer Research presented at the Experimental Biology annual meeting reveals that women may be more accurate than men at using a hammer in certain conditions. Christie Nicholson reports [The following is an exact transcr

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

LONDON, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- Usain Bolt set a new Olympic record of 9.63 seconds as he won the 100 meters gold medal on Sunday night. Bolt finished ahead of fellow Jamaican, Yohan Blake, who finished in 9.75 and Justin Gattlin, who ran 9.79, one hundre

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I think this is going to be the greatest hockey tournament in the history of the world. - USA Hockey Executive Director David Ogrean The men's Olympic ice hockey tournament at the 2010 Games in Vancouver is expected to be one of the most competitive

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Pakistani police say the men were detained during a raid on the home of a local leader of the banned militant group Jaish-e-Muhammad. Aru Pande | Washington 10 December 2009 Nihad Awad, national executive director for the Council on American-Islamic

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

LONDON, July 22 (Xinhua) -- The captain on the US water polo team, Anthony Azevedo believes that his side can go one better than the silver medal that they won in Beijing four years ago and win the gold medal in London. Beijing saw the US defeated by

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- China won the men's table tennis team final against South Korea on Wednesday, making a clean sweep of gold medals for the second consecutive Olympics. It was the 24th gold medal that China won at the Olympic table tennis co

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

听歌学英语:A song for Mama-Boyz II Men 英文歌词: You taught me everything And everything you've given me I always keep it inside You're the driving force in my life, yeah There isn't anything Or anyone that I can be And it just wouldn't feel

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

LONDON, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- Jamaica set a new world record of 36.84 seconds to win the gold medal in the men's 4x100m relay Saturday at the London Olympic Games. Jamaica broke their old record of 37.04, which they set in 2011, to defend the title the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- Top seed Zhang Jike of China beat Jiang Tianhyi of Hong Kong, China, in five sets to cruise into the men's singles semifinals at the Olympic table tennis tournament on Wednesday. The world champion, world number one and hot

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, July 30 (Xinhua) -- Chinese gymnasts cleared doubts that followed their sixth-place finish in the preliminary, winning the Olympic men's team gold in a dominant fashion on Monday. The Chinese pulled off a nearly perfect performance to garner

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻