Girl in Midstream A girl stood before him in 1) midstream , alone and still, gazing out to sea. She seemed like one whom magic had changed into the likeness of a strange and beautiful seabird. Her lon

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 Description: Choose from several lovely dresses and fashion accessories to dress this pretty girl so she can go walk by the water.

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily Free Games

小天后Rihanna的全新单曲Only Girl In The World换成了令人惊艳的电子舞曲风,在排行榜上一路上升,本周已经位居Billboard榜的第三位,看看下周是不是能拿下冠军吧。不过这单曲封面还是更喜欢她短

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Got sunshine on a cloudy day在阴天中的一缕阳光 And when its cold outside外边还很冷 Ive got the month of May这个月已经是五月 I guess youll say what can make me feel this way我猜测你会说是什么让我们走上这条路 My g

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

From a-Z G is for girl like gangsta, (Where I fit In), G is for girl like gangsta (Is G) Aye is what them boys say when they calling me, Buzzin all around me like a Bee. They must be trippin' when they follow me, Boy i dont answer nothing but C. Talk

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

How come everything that seems so good is really bad? How could it be that it was all just nothing that we had? You''re in denial, it''s done babe, it''s not working, It''s been a while so how come it''s not numb yet? This is hurting . Can''t hide it

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Dreams, they come Plans, they change Yeah, we're gonna break Yeah, we're gonna break Things we face make us who we are Baby you're a star shinning in the dark Let's go back to the summer, To the summer when we dreamed in love, Let's go back again, Le

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

she's gonna be alright.. Hey hey heyeah huhhhyeah There's a girl livin' in this town Shes got her head up in the sky but her feet are on the ground There's a girl livin' on my street She knows outside her little world Somehow ends are gunna meet And

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A Girl Not Included 女孩不包括在内 Tom saw an advertisement in a newspaper for a beautiful, modern bicycle which cost ?54.99, so he went to the shop which had put the advertisement in and asked to see one of their wonderful bicycles. 汤姆在报

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Girl ends life to donate eyes to dad NADIA: For days, Mumpy would listen quietly as the elders discussed how only an eye surgery could save her father's vision and a kidney transplant her brother's life. But both surgeries were beyond the family's me

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

My Girl - 美国乡村音乐 Got sunshine on a cloudy day在阴天中的一缕阳光 And when its cold outside外边还很冷 Ive got the month of May这个月已经是五月 I guess youll say what can make me feel this way我猜测你会说是什么让我们走上这条路 My girl. Im talking

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

A country girl was walking to the market one day,carrying a pail of milk on her head.As she walked along she began to daydream.When I have sold the milk I shall get enough money to buy some eggs,she thought.I can put them to hatch under the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Confusion Girl Frankmusik Confusion girl never gives or takes Tries to cover up all of her mistakes Wanting to be someone else Anything but herself I know we had our ups and downs At times I would act like the clown But I never really knew you I neve

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

GossipGirl第四季第10集片尾Through the Dark 因为感恩节而停播一周的《绯闻女孩》第四季第10集回归荧屏,落入诡计女朱丽叶之手的S要面对怎样的艰难处境?这一集的最后,一首忧伤的Through the Da

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Laura Jansen,来自美国加州的创作歌手,嗓音和风格都是很容易为大众所接受的甜美清新,休憩或者工作的间隙,可以听听她的声音舒缓一下身心,特别舒服。 Artist:Laura Jansen Song:Single Girl I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

she be my queen since we were sixteen 她在16岁时就成为我的女神 we want the same things 我们想到的事情都相同 we dream the same dreams alright alright 我们共享着美梦 I got it all cause she is the one 这一切只因她就是我

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I had the compartment on the train to myself up to Rohana, and then a girl got on. The couple seeing her off were probably her parents, they seemed very anxious about her comfort, and the woman gave the girl detailed instructions as to where to keep

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I did it all just for her And love's heart is death For me and my poison girl A prey she was for the cruelty of love While its serpent inside crawled straight towards her heart The coldest kiss love ceased to exist While we grew apart like never befo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The Calendar Girl Stars,来自加拿大的独立乐队,清爽的男女声合唱,这首The Calendar Girl讲述的是我们都习以为常的生活,日子一点点在日历上翻过去,坦然面对,继续安静地生活着,laugh about all

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

This Girl Locked Up是Akon第一张专辑《trouble》中的第一首歌,Akon接受了许多不同的音乐元素,包括hip-hop还有他的非洲风格,这张专辑反映了黑人灵魂歌曲中的那种坚韧不拔。Locked Up由Akon和Styles

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲