There is no way I'm looking for a boyfriend 我不可能在找男朋友 There is no way I'm looking for a scene 我不可能没事找事 I need to save some dough 我需要攒点钱 I'm a working girl, you know 我是个打工女,你知道吗 I'll

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

000 The Hen and the Little Girl In a country home, a mother hen and her cute chicks were living happily. A little girl came to visit the country home, but was very bored. One night, the girl went into the chicken house. As soon as she went in, there

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单三 An I can read

// we are talking about the woman in control of her career image, it got to be the material girl herself. From material girl to mama extraordinary, M wrote the book On Transformation. Of course this woman is smart that she changed at the time. She c

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

We like to chat about the dresses we will wear tonight We chew the fat about our tresses and the neighbours' fight Inconsequential things that men don't really care to know Become essential things that women find so apropos Well that's a dame, we're

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

019 The Little Match-Girl It was a Christmas Eve with heavy snow. A little girl was selling matches on the street. Matches, matches! But no one looked at her. She had lost her parents a few days ago, and she was selling matches without a coat in the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Robyn Rihanna Fenty,巴巴多斯女歌手、演员以及时尚设计师,为环球唱片公司旗下艺人。2003年,蕾哈娜被朋友介绍给音乐制作人伊凡罗杰斯,并且于接下来的一年内在美国录制音乐。2005年,蕾哈

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Hi Barbie Hi Ken Do you wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken. Jump in. I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation. Come on Barbie, let's go party! CH

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

歌词: Step out into the Indian dust I can feel the cracks in my spirit They're starting to bust Drive by your house, nobody's home I'm trying to tell myself I'm better off alone All my friends say I should move on She's just another girl, don't l

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Cherry Blossom Girl是法国电子乐队Air2004年专辑《Talkie Walkie》中传播率在高的一首歌曲,飘渺虚幻的女声其实是乐队用转换声音的软件做成的。 I don't want to be shy Can't stand it anymore I just want to say '

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. An old problem is getting new attention in the United States: bullying. Recent cases included the tragic case of a fifteen-year-old girl whose family moved from Ireland. Phoebe Prince hanged herself i

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(四)月

AS IT IS 2016-05-19 One Chibok Girl Found, Hundreds Still Missing A missing Chibok girl has been found alive after being kidnapped two years ago in Nigeria by the Islamist terror group Boko Haram. The girl is among 276 schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko H

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Margaret was a small girl. She was a little girl. All her friends were taller than her. She was shorter than all her friends. She wanted to be tall. Her mom told her not to worry. One day Margaret would be tall. One day she would be taller than her f

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

拉丁情歌王子Enrique Iglesias热单《Finally Found You》MV首播,安叔在整首歌曲中向我们讲述了一个孩童时期青梅竹马,然而在长大之后,终于又在茫茫人群中相遇的故事,MV中Enrique更是大秀好身材,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

BEIJING, March 8 (Xinhuanet) -- Singer, actress, and fashion designer Jessica Simpson has confirmed she is having a baby girl when she posed nude for the cover of Elle's April issue out in news stands Wednesday. Simpson also told Elle that she and fi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I'll let you fall in love with me Show you how easy it can be California girl of your dreams Sitting by the sea shore Soaking up the summer breeze Never gonna fall, I'm never gonna fall For that old trick again Never gonna fall, I'm never gonna fall

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

遥望那段漂浮着柳絮和直到世界末日歌声的时空,才发现...放下后,除了年华,我们什么也没失去。却得到更多。 You're not the only girl in town All my friends keep tellin' me You're not hte only girl in town Bu

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

小天后Rihanna的全新单曲Only Girl In The World换成了令人惊艳的电子舞曲风,在排行榜上一路上升,本周已经位居Billboard榜的第三位,看看下周是不是能拿下冠军吧。 La la la la La la la la La la la la [

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

GossipGirl第四季第2集柔情插曲I'm in here 关于Chuck究竟怎么了的《绯闻女孩》第四季第2集,让所有BC粉丝揪心的最后火车站桥段,终于让大家看到一丝希望了是不是?而此时响起的非常好听的背景

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I grew up where I could see the stars Drinkin sweet tea from a Mason jar Dogwood trees like leaves through the pine People on the porch watchin fireflies And drivin 'round the wal-mart on a Friday night I'm just a small town girl And that's all I'll

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

GossipGirl第3季第11集:感恩节忧伤片尾曲 绯闻女孩第三季第11集矛盾重重,一场感恩晚宴上毫无和谐可言,人与人之间的唇枪舌剑全都锋芒毕露,刀刀见血。倒是最后女仆与保安带有几分诙谐的

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲