Tippi: The Little Girl Who Talks to Animals Tippi in Africa Tippi: I know all about nature. I know the tracks; I always know where I’m going, and I never get lost, never ever. It’s my power, it’

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing Around the World

There's a girl but I let her get away曾经心爱的女孩 我却让她擦肩而过 It's all my fault cause pride got in the way自尊心作祟 一切都是我的错 And I'd be lying if I said I was ok若说无事 其实只是谎言未戳破 About th

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Money rains from the sky above 空中下起钞票雨 But keep the change 'cause I've got enough 可是小钱老娘瞧不起,老娘有的是钱 A little time and some tenderness 一点时间,一点温柔 You'll never buy my love 永远买不到我的

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I'll let you fall in love with me Show you how easy it can be California girl of your dreams Sitting by the sea shore Soaking up the summer breeze Never gonna fall, I'm never gonna fall For that old trick again Never gonna fall, I'm never gonna fall

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

There once was a king who called for the spring 从前有位国王, 他要求春天到來 For his world was still covered in snow 因为他的国土, 长久被冰雪覆盖 But the spring had not been, for he was wicked and mean 然而, 春天总是迟迟

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

M2M(窈窕美眉)是由两个来自挪威的小女孩Marit (乖乖美眉玛莉特)及Marion (好动美眉玛莉安)所组成的团体,由于两人名字都是M开头,所以就叫M2M。 I was walking down the street one day 某一天我沿

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Hey, good girl, (hey, good girl) With your head in the clouds I bet you I can tell you what you're thinkin' about You'll see a good boy, (you'll see a good boy) Gonna give you the world But he's gonna leave you cryin' with your heart in the dirt His

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

GossipGirl第四季第7集BC休战片尾Dancing On My Own 关心Blair和Chuck感情经历的粉丝们要激动了,《绯闻女孩》第四季第7集片尾,两人可算是在几集纠结的对战之后进了一大步。配乐Dancing On My Own是来自

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Gossip Girl插曲:丹麦新声音 - Last Dance The Raveonettes,来自丹麦,这个新生的摇滚乐队在SPOT音乐节上被《滚石》的编辑发现,然后迅速收到歌大唱片公司的邀约。在丹麦,他们已经拿了不少音乐大

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

电影《低俗小说》原声:Girl Youll Be A Woman Soon Girl Youll Be A Woman Soon是电影《低俗小说》中的插曲。看昆汀的电影要做好充分的心理准备,就比如说这部《低俗小说》,冗长的对话,漫长的镜头,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The girl in the cage bent the bars and left the stage The crowd demanded more Hear the feet stomp the floor Cries of bravo! and encore! No one heard her say Over me only sky, and the night is rising By the way you were right, this is just like flying

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks Just tryna find ya I've been like a maniac insomniac, Five steps behind ya Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit Check please... 'Cause I finally found the girl of my dreams Much more than a Gra

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

One hour left of feeling alone One hour left until I get home to a new beginning Of all the mistakes that I know I've done Breaking your heart was the biggest one But tonight that's changing I'm changing I was the girl that got lost But now I'm ready

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

第一首是来自魔法兄弟The Moffatts的歌,可惜这个组合已于2001年解散了。轻快的曲风,诉说着对心爱女孩的浓浓爱意。Without you,我的生活将会怎样呢? Girl of my dreams you are the girl of my dreams in

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I'm not leaving Every time you say to me it's over You just wanna start again, it's just lies The girl who cries wolf every day Ignored by gravity, but in the end, don't ask why You say you wanna, but do you wanna run away? Your great escape, oh yeah

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Page three of the County Tribune There's a story about the fair and a picture of you In black and white, blue ribbon, best damn shoes Already know what happens now The editor of Vogue rolls through town Sees that picture, tracks you down, and Next th

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I'm coming to study 我开始细心观察 study all the nice fine girls 观察那些美丽的好女孩 I'm coming to study 我开始学会欣赏 study best place in world 欣赏世界上最美的地方 I want to have a nice trip 我想进行一次愉快

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

文本: B:We need to talk. A:Give us a moment,guys. B:I thought you might want this back. A:Whatever you found,it's not what it looks like. B:It's always what it looks like. And judging by the texts and photos, It looks like a little more than frie

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

还记得为电影珍珠港唱了那首动人主题曲There You'll Be的美国乡村女歌后Faith Hill吗?她的嗓音总是那么甜美好听。生于密西西比的Faith唱的这首Mississippi Girl,多少有些自己的影子在里面。 Artis

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐