I Am a Pretty Little Dutch Girl I am a pretty little Dutch girl , As pretty as I can be . And all the boys in the neighborhood Are crazy over me . (我是一个漂亮的荷兰小姑娘) 我是一个漂亮的荷兰小姑娘, 美得不能再美了。

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英语儿歌

Bernice is a girl about my age. 伯妮斯是个和我年纪接近的女孩。 age表示年龄,也可指人生的某一阶段。 I used to be a teacher when I was your age.我还是你这年纪时我是个教师。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

She is an engaging girl. 她是个迷人的女孩。 engaging表示可爱的,迷人的。 an engaging novel,一部引人入胜的小说。 Many people were attracted by her engaging smile. 许多人被她迷人的微笑所吸引了。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

Michael: Every night she walks right in my dreams 每个晚上她都走进我的梦里 Since i met her from the star 自从我一邂逅她开始 I'm so pround i am the only one 我很骄傲我是唯一的 Who is special in her heart 在她心中占有特

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Never underestimate a girl it takes a girl to understand just how to win she knows...she can i think it's clear who wears the pants what boy...could stand...a chance she makes it look easy in control completely she'll get the best of you...every sing

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

新鲜舞曲:英国甜心宝贝 Sugababes - About A Girl About a Girl作为英国女子团体Sugababes第七张专辑《Sweet 7》的第二主打单曲,于11月8日正式发行,歌曲首次上榜便成为英国单曲榜的第八名。 Artist:

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

歌词: Hey, good girl With your head in the clouds I bet you I can tell you What youre thinkin' about You'll see a good boy Gonna give you the world But hes gonna leave you cryin' With your heart in the dirt His lips are dropping honey But hell st

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

[Verse 1] You know I wanna stay but you know i gotta go (Girl I) Really wanna sleep but you know I gotta leave (Girl I) I'm scooping up my keys and I'm walking out the door (Girl I) Hate it when you call my name cuz you make me wanna change my mind [

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

she's gonna be alright.. Hey hey heyeah huhhhyeah There's a girl livin' in this town Shes got her head up in the sky but her feet are on the ground There's a girl livin' on my street She knows outside her little world Somehow ends are gunna meet And

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ghost Girl! Ghost Girl! Gladys haunting song Music by Gabriella Burnel. Words by Bertie. Always, when Im near you, You dont see me, Im a ghost girl. See-through. Sometimes, when I hear you You dont hear me Im a ghost girl Its true Often when I touch

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

小天后Rihanna的全新单曲Only Girl In The World换成了令人惊艳的电子舞曲风,在排行榜上一路上 升,本周已经位居Billboard榜的第三位,看看下周是不是能拿下冠军吧。不过这单曲封面还是更 喜欢她

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A guy was dating a girl named Lorraine. He knew that Lorraine was the ONE. She had all the qualities that he wanted in a woman. She was smart, funny, and beautiful. Then one day in the video store, he met a girl named Clearly. Now Clearly was beautif

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

big girls don't cry da da da The smell of your skin lingers on me now 你的味道一直徘徊在我脑海 You're probably on your flight back to your hometown 我知道你现在可能正在回家的飞机上 i need some shelter of my own protection

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

节奏布鲁斯:Stevie Hoang - Girl for me 相关介绍 :Stevie Hoang祖籍中国,会说广东话。在日本被成为RB界の口コミ王子,所谓口コミ就是街谈巷议,口头流传,有口碑的的意思,因为他最初的身份是独

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Gotta hold on easy as I let you go. Gonna tell you how much I love you, though you think you already know. I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm. You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

When you were my girl, there were times you'd look at me 当你是我的女孩,有时间你想要看我 And I knew exactly how it felt to be loved 我知道究竟如何,去感受被爱 When you were my girl, I don't know if I told you 当你是我的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

GossipGirl第四季第1集奔放开场曲 巴黎。时尚。Serena。Blair。于是大家眼前就出现了俩纽约富家女出手阔绰在巴黎败家的场面。《绯闻女孩》第四季强势回归,开场便是两位女主角在巴黎的愉悦夏

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

歌曲 : Girl's Not Grey 艺人 : A.F.I 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Sing The Sorrow 发行年代 : 2003 风格 : Hardcore Punk 相关介绍 : 故事的开始并没有什么传奇性或者惊人之处,那是20世纪90年代初期(1991)美国加利福利亚州Ukiah的四个高中小子戴维哈瓦

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

节奏布鲁斯:Ciara - G is for girl 相关介绍 :拥有多白金销量专辑的明星Ciara带着她的第三张强力专辑Fantasy Ride回归了,她的前两张专辑销量超过了7百万,这张Fantasy Ride里全是动感十足的歌曲,和

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

摇滚:Every Avenue - Girl Like That 相关介绍 :Every Avenue是来自美国的支流行朋克乐队。在Marysville, Michigan州2003年组成。在早期,他们更换了乐队的主唱,前主唱James Beesley成了乐队的经纪人,同时前

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲