Lesson 2 Au Pair Girl Text A Gretel comes from Austria. She is eighteen years old. She is going to stay with the Clark family for a year. Gretel has come to England because she wants to improve her En

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(295) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版

《I'm not a girl not yet a woman》是小甜甜布兰妮在2001年的作品,同时也是她的电影处女作《十字路口(Crossroads)》当中的一首主题曲。那时的她还未满20岁,处在事业上升期的她正极力摆脱青涩的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

《富家女(窈窕淑女)》--Uptown Girl 简介:爱尔兰的几个大男孩westlife嬉哈调侃的一首小品英文歌:穷小子迷上了富家女,喜欢人家的身形袅娜,喜欢人家的淑女气质;富家女爱上了乡下男孩,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

China Girl Sweetbox Let's hold my breath I am drowning in my dread The wind is getting strong The wind is getting stronger There is no second chance When the devils make you dance The sky is getting d

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

The Girl Next Door 对面的女孩看过来 Hey girl next door with candy eyes Candy eyes Candy eyes Tell me if now is good right time To~~ your little heart Hey... Hey girl next door with candy eyes Candy eyes Candy eyes You canapos;t play cauz the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

中英翻唱: China Girl 英文翻唱 China Girl - 港台金曲英文翻唱 Lets hold my breath让我屏住呼吸点我搜索更多他(她)的歌曲 I am drowning in my dread我正淹没在恐惧中 The wind is getting strong风开始变的强烈

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 Description: Summer Beach Girl lets you dress this pretty teen in cute and attractive bikinis, summer outfits and accessories. When she is ready to go out in the sun just print and sha

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily Free Games

Song:What Your Girl Don't Know Artist:Alsou (What your girl don't know) (What your girl don't know) Hanging round, trying to talk to me But I know, 'bout your history When it comes to playing games You should be in the hall of fame I'm not the ki

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

[Verse 1:] She say but still Nothing feel Like the thrill When she go with a man Say she need a lot more than what niggas got in they pants (oooh) Said that I could get the number But we'll never be more than friends Cause she just turned lesbian [Ho

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Barbie Girl 芭比娃娃 Hi?Barbie Hi Ken Do you wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken. Jump in. I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation. Come on B

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Graveyard Girl Death is her boyfriend She spits on summers and smiles to the night She collects crowns made of black roses But her heart is made of bubble gum Graveyard girl Dark rags and red stars She's the dirty witch of her high school She worship

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

一个争执的小场景,几个小姐妹说着闺房私语:陷入爱情的那个坚持自己的男友虽然缺点多多,但不离不弃;从小一起长大的好朋友们却说她情绪低迷,别再假装幸福。碧昂丝领唱的美国 乐队 命运之子又一首温馨动人的小品歌。 英文歌词 (Beyonce) Take a minute, girl. Come s

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Girl I Once Knew-Passenger Sometimes when the light catches her face In a very particular way It reminds me so true Of a girl that I once knew And theres something in her voice That has left me with no choice And a memorys renewed Of a girl that I on

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:P diddy Ft.Usher - I need a girl 相关介绍:这首I Need a Girl是亚瑟小子和吹牛老爹共同合作的曲目,舒畅的节奏让人不禁想跟随接穗一起扭动身躯。 歌词: Song:I Need a Girl Artist:P diddy F

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I Kissed A Girl 流行新人凯蒂佩里榜首新歌^ 这张《One of the Boys》是流行新人凯蒂佩里(Katy Perry)的处子专辑,在Billboard 200专辑榜上榜首周,这张专辑就以4万7千张的单周销量名列本周榜单的第九位

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I Kissed a Girl Katy Perry This was never the way I planned 这从来不是我预料的那样 Not my intention 绝非我的本意 I got so brave, drink in hand 手握酒,变得勇敢 Lost my discretion 失去了我的判断力 It's not what, I'm us

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Shy Girl -O Town Shy shy girl Shy Girl Yeah, Yeah Standing with the wallflowers Wishing you would've stayed at home You kick yourself for coming When you're standing there all alone The centers of attention are busy making all their Oh Girl... While

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:The Bigger Lights - That Kind of Girl 相关介绍:The Bigger Lights 是一支来自于 Fairfax, Virginia 的五人摇滚乐队。伴随着强有力并富有感染性的音乐,自2007年成立以后,他们便在流行和摇滚舞台

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听我唱首小情歌:David Choi - That Girl David Choi,韩裔美国人,一直在Youtube上上传自己的翻唱。老实说,作为亚洲人,他唱得很地道很有感觉,至少有老外评价说光听歌的话,听不出是亚洲人。这

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Justin Bieber - Favorite girl 相关介绍:My World是少年歌手贾斯汀比伯(Justin Bieber)的个人首张专辑,将于11月17日发行。年仅15岁的贾斯汀比伯(Justin Bieber)来自加拿大,是由Usher一手捧红的新

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅