I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks Just tryna find ya I've been like a manic insomniac 5 steps behind you Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit Check please... Cause I finally found the girl of...my dreams Much more than a Grammy

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Last night I had a dream about this girl I know God shes beautiful But when I woke up I realized That the dream I had was true You see Im not trying to cause any trouble But the way she acts makes it difficult To be the guy I am around my friends She

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

My real biological mother left me in a basket with me and my sister saying that we were twins and she waited to make sure that we were safe and then my mom right now Betsy, she came to get me in China to adopt me and she took me back to America as, a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

This is Whats Trending Today For the past five years, October 11 has marked the International Day of the Girl. The United Nations established the day to bring attention to the needs and difficulties that girls face around the world. It also calls for

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Cobra Starship是来自美国的乐队,这首Good Girls Go Bad是和Gossip Girl主演Leighton Meester合唱的,被选为Ugly Betty第四季的插曲。在第四季中,Betty一度想改变自己乖乖女的形象,这首活泼动感的歌便适时

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

La la la la La la la la La la la la La la la la I want you to love me, like I'm a hot pie 我要让你爱我,就像一块热辣的馅饼 Keep thinking of me, doing what you like 不停地思念我,让你随心所欲 So boy forget about the world

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

The Killers 乐队新单《Just Another Girl》!这个MV拍的太酷了,玩了一把James Blunt 的《dangerous》那样的把戏,而且还重拍了一些 MTV 的场景,造型,小花和其他队友还是一样的酷毙了。 歌词: Step

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

就做一天坏女孩:Good Girls Go Bad Cobra Starship是来自美国的乐队,这首Good Girls Go Bad是和Gossip Girl主演Leighton Meester合唱的,被选为Ugly Betty第四季的插曲。在第四季中,Betty一度想改变自己乖乖女的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

[Intro] And then again [Verse 1] Maybe you think if you send me a song You don't have to tell me how you feel, but then again Maybe this circus is all in my head And none of this is actually real, but then again Someone's always loving more and that

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Eels,来自美国的独立乐队。乐队名字有些奇怪,因为主场的名字,Everett,被称作Mr. E,所以乐队名尤其彰显了E这个字母的存在感么~Like looking at the deep night sky / So many worlds inside her eyes,形容女

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

How come everything that seems so good is really bad? How could it be that it was all just nothing that we had? You''re in denial, it''s done babe, it''s not working, It''s been a while so how come it''s not numb yet? This is hurting . Can''t hide it

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

An April Fools' show in which Will Ross from 118 Migration impersonates Grammar Girl. Grammar Girl here... This show is also sponsored by Grammar Girls Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing. I've hidden a golden bookmark in five of the copies that

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

There's a girl but I let her get away 曾经心爱的女孩 我却让她擦肩而过 It's all my fault cause pride got in the way 自尊心作祟 一切都是我的错 And I'd be lying if I said I was ok 若说无事 其实只是谎言未戳破 About

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

《girl with one eye》这首歌曲出自Florence and the Machine于2009年07月07日发行的唱片《Lungs》。慵懒同时又霸气十足的歌声实在耐人寻味。 歌词: She told me not to step on the cracks 她告诉我不要踩着裂缝(

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

文本 C: I was checking to see if Blair had changed her number. S: If she's not calling you back, you should probably take the hint. C: I went to see her last week. She never came home. It's not like our girl to be out all night. Look, I know someth

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

GossipGirl第三季第20集片头曲Salvation GossipGirl第三季第20集的开场,Gossip Girl说了一段特有道理的人生好比幸运大转盘。其间SN的亲昵和DV的尴尬形成了鲜明的对比。而背景音乐就是这首来自Scanne

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks 我一直在寻找岩石和破碎的锁 Just try to find ya 只是试图去寻找 I've been like a maniac insomnian 我像一个发疯的失眠者 5 steps behind you 离你五步之遥 Tell them ot

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

S:Hi, so you're off to Yale? B:Your deductive reasoning skills are perfect for a place like Brown. S:A place like Brown? B:An enclave of trust afarians and children of celebrities who major in drum circles and semiotics, whatever that is. I can't wai

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

女孩当自强:Fergie-Big girl dont cry 黑眼豆豆的当家女主唱Fergie在2006年发行的首张个人专辑大获成功。最早接触黑眼豆豆时很好奇,为什么这个嘻哈组合里要放进这么一个女生呢?那时还不怎么了

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

美国明星男孩组合V Factory好听RB抒情单曲Beautiful Girl 。透彻的声音,浓浓的爱意,很适合向女孩表白的一首歌。V Factory四个成员分别是:Asher Book出演过电影《Fame》而名扬四海:Jared Murillo出演电

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲