sneer entitle rim ramble rapture intake advantageous limestone Xerox visit ranch rascal supervise scarcity harsh galaxy linger dispatch pore formal reap salvation generalization frock irrespective

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

1.What should I prepare for the recruitment fair? 我应该为招聘会准备什么? 2.What application materials should I take? 我应该带什么申请材料? 3.You should wear a formal dress and be confident. 你应该着正装,自信点。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Task 3: Learning to speak English Hello, how are you? When most people learn English as a second language, they learn formal English. Unfortunately, learning it like this tends to make you feel distant and bored. The truth is, most people in English-

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 77听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. In two thousand three, the government of Kenya established a program of free primary education for all children. But there are not enough public schools for all the children who live in the crowded

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(八)月

What would you do if . . . Suppose . . . Imagine . . . Present Hypothetical If I were rich, I would buy a bigger house. If I had a bigger house, I would invite my friends over. Past Hypothetical If Jack had been there, he could have prevented the inc

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 跟我学英语入门篇

Dialogue 1 Mark: How's everything, Jingjing? You look chipper. 马克:京晶,最近如何?你看着兴高采烈的样子。 Jingjing: I am. Thanks for noticing. 京晶:我还确实时。 感谢你留意到。 Mark: Any good news you wanna sha

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 112 The Ghost in the First Row

The Canadian City of Vancouver is set to deliver a formal apology later on this month for past discrimination against residents of Chinese heritage. On April 22, Mayor Gregor Robertson will deliver the apology in Chinatown to acknowledge the wrongdoi

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

I extend special greetings to the people of Cape Town, the city through whichwhich has been my home for three decades. Your mass marches and other forms of struggle have served as a constant source of strength to all political. It has fulfilled our e

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

今天我们要学的词是victim. Victim 受害者。Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull says he will offer a formal apology later this year to victims of institutional child sexual abuse. 澳大利亚总理特恩布尔说,他今年晚些时候

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Why didn't you continue your formal education? 你为什么中途停止接受正规教育? When I was in college,I worked part-time to pay my college expenses and I was fortunate to be employed by a great company. 上大学时,为了赚学费,我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Some of my listeners have asked me to examine and explain English phrases and vocabulary in depth. I think that that is a great idea. In order to do this, I have selected a small paragraph from a magazine that is about wasting money. This will be the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

1. A New Jersey jury rules Merck properly warn consumers about the risk of Vioxx and is not liable for the heart attack of the Vioxx user. 2. Vice President Dick Cheney's former aide pleads not guilty

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

1. General Motors is to eliminate thirty thousand jobs and close nine North American assembly, stamping and powertrain plants by 2008. 2. President Bush facing unrelenting criticism at home over the w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

1. Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito tells senators Americans have a right to designate family members or friends to carry out their right-to-die wishes. 2. At least 110 are killed and 1,000 injured

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

肯尼亚企业家期待奥巴马来访 NAIROBI An artisanal businessman working in Kenya's informal job sector said he hopes U.S. President Barack Obama's visit to a global entrepreneurship conference will open international markets to workers such

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

The establishment of the ASEAN Community will create a free trade and investment environment in an area of 625 million people with a combined economic output of 2.6 trillion USD. Despite the different backgrounds of the ten ASEAN member states -- a r

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER -- the language of electronic mail. TAPE: CUT ONE -- NAOMI BARON As e-mail is developing more and more users, it's also developing more and more styles. There's one style that says

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Morgan Tsvangirai, the founding president of Zimbabwe's opposition Movement for Democratic Change, has put on hold a preliminary agreement that would pave the way for formal talks with President Robert Mugabe's ZANU-PF. VOA's Delia Robertson reports

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

If you have a passport from Singapore or South Korea, you're in possession of one of the most powerful travel documents on earth. 如果你持有的是新加坡或是韩国的护照,你就拥有了世界上效力最强的旅游证件之一。 学习重

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文