Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文

突破口语之独白(7):Tribute to New York City Firefighters颂歌献给纽约消防队员 There are no words to express what we all feel for you and the courage you have shown in the face of unbearable loss. I salute you and your brothers and sisters who get up e

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

M: Are you ready, huney? 你准备好了吗,甜心? W: sorry, not yet!can you help me to select the dress?i don,t what i should wear to fit the dinner party. 对不起,还没有呢!你能帮我选一下衣服吗?我不知道穿什么比较适

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Part 2. First day in office 9.为第一天做准备 常用应急场景 范例一:What to dress Tomorrow will be my first day at work, what do you think I should be wearing? Well, if you want to look professional, serious and more conservative, a blue dress, white

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

Part III Listing Comprehension Section A Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations. At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and th

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

今天我们要学的词是 inept. Inept 的意思是无能。President Trump warned that the government will not bail out debt-stricken Puerto Rico by allowing its inept politicians to use massive federal hurricane relief to pay off other obligation

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Before the Foreign Affairs Minister Bob Carr has brushed aside a formal complaint from a man who launched a sexual harassment case against the speaker Peter Slipper. James Ashby's lawyers lodged a formal complaint to victimisation yesterday with the

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

58.派对 常用应急场景 范例一:A piece of advice Have you signed up to join the companys Christmas party? Sure, I have. Will you join? I will. You know, as a newcomer, I think it might be a good opportunity to get to know people from the other depart

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

A:Mr. Lee, I was wondering if you and your wife had plans for next Friday night? B:Yes, I think we might be free. What did you have in mind? A: I've mailed a formal written invitation to your home inviting you to a dinner party at my home. B: That so

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

《英语流行话题阅读:语境识词3500》Unit78:高中生舞会:成年仪式

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语境识词

The Alps from the plane. Many of you have seen some part of the Alps, I suppose. They're spectacular, aren't they? I saw a small part of them recently from a plane. I was traveling from the south of France up to Germany. Luckily, I was sitting next t

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

This week were looking at expressions used for sharing information with people when you are trying to help them out. We talk about which expressions are casual, which are formal, and which can be used in different situations. All of the expressions a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Most people feel nervous about public speaking, and its a difficult thing to do in any language. Greta, one of our listeners, suggested this idea for an episode and we went with it! Harp and Maura talk about their own experiences with public speaking

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Guest-writer Bonnie Trenga is going to help us get along with the word get. Dont let others use of it get your goat. Get is a perfectly normal word. It just happens to have many meanings and is used in many idioms and colloquial expressions, some of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

By Paula Wolfson White House 27 June 2006 The White House says it is still waiting for a definitive response from Iran to a package of incentives designed to convince Tehran to suspend uranium enrichment. Officials say the latest comments from Iran'

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(六月)

President Robert Mugabe and Morgan Tsvangirai, the founding president of the opposition Movement for Democratic Change have signed an agreement on the framework for formal talks. VOA's Delia Robertson reports from our southern Africa bureau in Johan

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

Kenya's Entrepreneurs Seek Bump From Obama Visit NAIROBI An artisanal businessman working in Kenya's informal job sector said he hopes U.S. President Barack Obama's visit to a global entrepreneurship conference will open international markets to work

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(七月)

Former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic made his first appearance before the international tribunal in The Hague which is to try him on charges of genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity linked to his role in the Bosnian war of the 1990

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

The two sides of the future King and Queen engaged to be married. The first, a more official formal pose, the second, an informal loving embrace. Their differences are striking as the sentiments that unify them-happiness and excitement about a future

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角