1. I'm John. I'm Jackie. (Use first name in informal situations) 2. I'm John Kennedy. I'm Jackie O'Neill. (Use full name in business and formal situations) 3. (It's) nice to meet you. (It's) nice meeting you. (It's) good to meet you. 4. Nice to meet

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

W: Do you think this sweater would look good on me? M: Yes, it would. I think you would look very fashionable. W: I think it would go well with my new jacket. M: You are right. It would be a great match. Dialogue 2. W: Are you going to wear that outf

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 流利美国口语

Bob, who is Chinese, is speaking to his American classmate, Jill. J: Hi, Bob. What's up? B: I don't see anything up in the sky. Do you? J: No, Bob.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(480) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

a?head?scratcher?费解之事 英文释义? (FORMAL)?Something?that?confuses;?a?puzzler. 例句? EXAMPLE:?My?friend's?sudden?departure?from?thecompany?at?which?he?worked?happily?for?ten?years?isa?real?head?scratcher,?and?I?can't?understand?it. 我的朋

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

星级典句: 第一句:Mr. Smith, I'd like to make a formal complaint. 史密斯先生,我要正式向您投诉。 A: Mr. Smith, I'd like to make a formal complaint. 史密斯先生,我要正式向您投诉。 B: Oh, what's that? 噢,怎么了

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

同学们肯定知道谢谢的英语是Thank you,但是你们知道这句简单的口语有千万种不同的表达形式吗?在不同的场合会有不同的用法,同样的不客气也是!不知道的话就来听潘吉和Jenny告诉你地道的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching serieshow do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天呢,我们要讲的是literally简直了。就是说我们在中文大家也经常

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

A new business was opening and one of the owner's friends wanted to send flowers for the occasion. They arrived at the new business site and the owner read the card; it said Rest in Peace. The owner was angry and called the florist to complain. After

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

I like the expression OK. I dont know why. Its so useful. Everyone in the world understands what it means. It must be the only word that everyone knows. Is it a word or is at an abbreviation? We spell it okay but abbreviate it as OK. I wonder how man

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

We have a very special guest today. Welcome, Rebecca Runner! 我们今天请来了一位特殊嘉宾。欢迎丽贝卡朗纳! Please call me Becky. Rebecca is too formal. 请叫我贝姬。丽贝卡太正式了。 Sure thing! So, Becky, what is hap

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

ZY: As we come to the end of todays Voices and Votes, lets take another sideways look at events in Beijing and some of the more unusual stories, away from the politics. Over to you MM. 今天的新闻话题已接近尾声,让我们一起来看看除了

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年03月

既然发生了也没办法了!我们别无选择!好无奈!英文如何表达这种无力感? 1. Beyond Beyond这个词传递着一种高高在上的超越感,但它的另一层含义是要表达没可能和搞不定。 例: The situatio

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

除了公务员考试的逻辑部分和刑侦人员考试,中国的一般性考试从来都不重视考察逻辑;而英美国家考大学的SAT是逻辑考试,考研究生的GRE,GMAT,和LSAT依然是逻辑考试。这就是中西方的差异了。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

除了公务员考试的逻辑部分和刑侦人员考试,中国的一般性考试从来都不重视考察逻辑;而英美国家考大学的SAT是逻辑考试,考研究生的GRE,GMAT,和LSAT依然是逻辑考试。这就是中西方的差异了。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

巧妙结束无休止打扰的实用英语 你是否遇到过这种情况,对方正在滔滔不绝而你已经呵欠连天。都说万事开头难,可以结束也一样难哦。怎么办?这里推荐你一些实用的英语句子,记得自己用

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Beyond Beyond这个词传递着一种高高在上的超越感,但它的另一层含义是要表达没可能和搞不定。 例: The situation is beyond our control. 我们无力掌控这种局面。 I think it's beyond hope. 我看这事儿没戏

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英: Work background A history of a person's professional and/or non-professional employment. Educational background A history of a person's formal schooling and/or training. Qualifications The degree and/or depth to which a person's work and educa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

He was just gone? 他出去了吗 No! Not gone. Taken. 不,不是出去,是被绑架了 Looks like Nickel was on somebody else's list, too. 貌似尼克还在别人的名单上啊 After the fire last night, it's not entirely surprising. 昨晚那场

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

1.We can continue this conversation tomorrow. 我们可以明天继续谈。 2、What do you say if we end this conversation here? 我们就谈到这里,你看怎么样? 3、Is it alright if we finish this debate another time? 我们改天再解决这

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Formal1、We can continue this conversation tomorrow. 我们可以明天继续谈。 2、What do you say if we end this conversation here? 我们就谈到这里,你看怎么样? 3、Is it alright if we finish this debate another time? 我们改天再

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语