Can You Feel The Love Tonight 狮子王Ⅰ主题曲 迪斯尼公司出品的第32部动画片《狮子王》自上映之日便受到全世界的青睐。在这部影片中,主题曲《今夜爱无限》打动了无数孩子与大人而恒久不衰。

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

if you feel my loveblaxy girls Blaxy Girls,这由漂亮美眉组成的年轻摇滚乐队来自罗马尼亚。成员分别为:Rucsy - 主音/吉他,Amalia - 吉他,Cristina - 贝斯,Gela - 鼓手,Ana-Maria - 键盘。 If You Feel My Love中英

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 春天听的英文歌曲

Words and Their Stories: Feel The Pinch 词汇典故:手头拮据 I'm Susan Clark with the Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 这里是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目,我是苏珊克拉克。 In the nineteen thirties, a s

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Avatar Helps Children Recovering from Illness Feel Less Lonely WASHINGTON A small avatar may help children who are recuperating from a long-term illness and feel isolated from their friends and classmates. The robot takes their place in school. From

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(九月)

How do you feel about working overtime? 你如何看待加班? My focus is not on the time I spend at work,but the results I'm expeted to produce. 对我而言,重要的不是工作所花的时间,而是产生我所期望的结果。 I'm extrem

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Do you feel you made the right choice? 你认为自己的选择正确吗? Absolutely. 当然。 My education really prepared me for my career in this field. 我所受的教育以及让我做好了进入这个领域工作的准备。 Unlike universi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Gerald, asked the teacher, what is the shape of the earth? It's round, answered Gerald. How do you know it's round? continued the teacher. All right, it's square then, he replied, I really don't feel like getting into an argument about it! 杰拉尔德

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

OneRepublic 是美国的一个流行摇滚乐队,成立于科罗拉多州。自2006年夏天以来,他们活跃于网络,并成为MYSPACE最受欢迎的艺人之一。曾经那曲《Apologize》被无数乐迷单曲循环。 It's been a long ti

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Imagine yourself flying in the sky freely with the birds and clouds, green land beneath you. Millions of people in the west are crazy about Paragliding Activity. In Europe alone, there are already ove

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

I feel the earth move under my feet I feel the sky tumbling down I feel my heart start to trembling Whenever you're around Oh baby When I see your face Mellow as the month of May Oh darling I cant stand it When you look at me that way I feel the eart

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Lesson 49 Feel Like 1.I feel like doing some reading . 2.I feel like going to bed . 3.I don't feel like going to the movie . 4.Do you feel like a swim ? 5.Today feels like spring . 6.I feel like a fool . 7.I feel like a cup of tea . 8.We'll go out fo

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Lesson 59 I feel sad. 1.I feel sad.我想难过。 2.I'm sad you're leaving.你要走了,我很难过. 3.Why are you so sad?为什么愁容满面的呢? 4.Don't be so sad!别那么伤心! 5.You look so sad.你看起来好悲伤啊。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Paul:Wei! This is a first-you didn't bargain! Wei:Bargain? I'd feel way too guilty. Paul:But you could have saved money. Wei:From a sweet oma?! It's not worth it. Plus, I'd happily pay more for these things I bought! Paul:F.Y.I., there is a flea mark

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

大家不知有没有注意到英语中常会用一些说色彩的词来表示不同的情绪。我们今天就要跟大家谈这样几个习惯用语。第一个是:feel blue。 Blue蓝色,属于低沉的冷色调,所以常常用来比喻低落忧

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

When the rain is blowing in your face, And the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace To make you feel my love. When the evening shadows and the stars appear, And there is no one there to dry your tears, I could hold you for a

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Lesson 239 I feel sick. 1.I feel sick.我觉得很难受。 1.feel sick on buses.我在公共汽车上 觉得不舒服。 2.He's off wrok sick.他因病没来上课 。 4.He's lovesick.他正害相思病呢。 5.I've been sick for weeks.我已经生 病

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

25 Signs that You're on the Right Track in Life. 25个标志证明你的生活处于正轨。 获得357好评的回答@MO SEETUBTIM 1. Youve discovered who you are. 1. 你清楚自己是谁。 2. You know what you like??and what you dont. 2. 你知道自

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

All along the western front People line up to receive. She got the power in her hands to shock you like you won't believe. Saw her in the amazon With the voltage running through her skin Standing there with nothing on She's gonna teach me how to swim

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Maximilian Hecker,来自德国的独立音乐人,这首Feel Like Children出自他06年的专辑I'll Be A Virgin, I'll Be A Mountain,也是他2010巡演上海站的Encore曲。 Artist:Maximilian Hecker Song:Feel Like Children The day is don

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

You know I said it's true I can feel the love Can you feel it too? I can feel it, ah ah I can feel it, ah ah[x4] You know I said it's true You know I said (I said, I said, I said...[x2] You know I said it's true I can feel the love Can you feel it to

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲