They're both convinced that a sudden passion joined them. Such certainty is beautiful, but uncertainty is more beautiful still. 他们彼此深信 是瞬间迸发的热情让他们相遇。 这样的确定是美丽的, 但变幻无常更为美丽。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Some people eat to live, while others live to eat. What is your category? Are you addicted to food? Is food on your mind 24/7? Listed below are some signs which will help you to identify whether you are addicted to food or not. 1. If you connect emot

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Baby you're so lucky Baby you so lucky You get away with it all oh Baby you're so lucky And even though you got me You still want it all So can I ask you a question Do you ever feel guilt for what you've done Call you you got no reception You're brea

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

If Life Were Like A Computer 假如生活是一台电脑 You could add/remove someone in your life using the control panel. You could put your kids in the recycle bin and restore them when you feel like it! You could improve your appearance by adjust

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

I Could Fall In Love Selena I could lose my heart tonight If you don't turn and walk away 'Cause the way I feel I might Lose control and let you stay 'Cause I could take in my arms And never let go I could fall in love with you I could fall in love w

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Like all of us, he's been stymied, thwarted and undermined. Yet, not only has he lived to tell the talehe's also found smart strategies to getting ahead. Pitfall #1: You Aren't Channeling Your Inner Italian Think like Robert Duvall in The Godfather,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

The Art of Doing Nothing Sure, we all know how to do nothing. We all know how to lay around and waste time. But many of us are too busy to do it much, and when we do it, our minds are often on other things. We cannot relax and enjoy the nothingness.

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

电影《the Sound of Music》(《音乐之声》,后简称SOM)的插曲,The Lonely Goatherd。《SOM》是一部改编自玛丽亚冯崔普的著作《崔普家庭演唱团》的戏剧作品,最初以音乐剧的形式于百老汇上演,之

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1. If you must know, I feel terrible. 如果你一定要知道的话,我感觉糟透了。 2. Actually Im a bit under the weather. 实际上我有点不舒服. 3. Im hanging on. 还活着。 4. Been better. 不太理想。 5. Mustnt grumble. 没什么

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I felt awful yesterday, but today I feel as right as rain. 昨天我很不舒服,但是现在我完全好了。 2. She was off work for a while, but now she's back on her feet. 她请了几天假,现在她已经恢复了。 3. If you want to c

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

怎样回答How are you? 可能是以前英语教科书的影响太深,很多人在听到别人问how are you?的时候,下意识的反应就是Fine, Thank you! And you?其实这句问候可以有很多种回答,一起来看一下吧! 1.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. If you must know, I feel terrible. 如果你一定要知道的话,我感觉糟透了。 2. Actually I'm a bit under the weather. 实际上我有点不舒服. 3. I'm hanging on. 还活着。 4. Been better. 不太理想。 5. Mustn't grumble. 没什

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Pa won't like it 爸爸会不高兴的 It seems a farm boy accidentally overturned his wagon load of corn. The farmer who lived nearby heard the noise. Hey Willis!! the farmer yelled, Forget your troubles. Come in with us. Then I'll help you get the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

俚语:打盹儿 刚刚看到一组有趣的NBA漫画:麦蒂暂时打盹儿,巴蒂尔奋勇救主火箭连胜。漫画上的麦蒂双臂交叉胸前,呼呼地打起盹儿来,真是让人捧腹大笑。 先不管麦老兄为啥打盹儿,来看

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Just Say So Brian Mcfadden Feat.Kevin Rudolf (Just say so) (Just say so) (Just say so) (Just say so) (Just say so) (Just say so) I see the look disapearing from your eyes, eyes yeah We complecate things everytime we fight, fight yeah Painting picture

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

When I'm Gone by Eminem Yeah Its my life In my own words I guess [Verse 1] Have you ever loved someone so much youd give an arm for? Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for? When they know they are your heart And you know you are their armo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

节奏布鲁斯:Massari - Heart and soul (Rohe bein ede 相关介绍 :Massari,原名:Sari Abboud。1980年12月10日出生于黎巴嫩在加拿大长大。29岁的Massari已经有两张专辑在手,很特别之处在于他拥有一副倾向女性

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

每个人身边应该都会有这样的几个朋友吧,快乐的时候与你分享,有困难的时候随叫随到。有他们在身边,我们的生活才会如今天般安稳和顺利。今天,咱们就来说说这些朋友经常会挂在嘴边

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Chocolate ice 卫兰-Chocolate Ice Bring me to the sea of sugar and spice reminiscing through some chocolate ice tik tok, take time to be gentle and kind you sweat cause you run and run all day in my mind fly to the moon and the sun and let's go ha

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲