发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 中式口语纠错

I feel good Wo! I feel good I knew that I wouldnt of I feel good I knew that I wouldnt of So good So good I got you Wo! I feel nice like sugar and spice I feel nice like sugar and spice So nice So nice I got you When I hold you in my arms I know that

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

骚宾 Robin Thicke 强势新单《Feel Good》!衬衫微开,眼神迷离,边上全是美女在跳舞,Robin Thicke 真是越来越让人喷鼻血了啊,不错不错。 Does it feel good [5x] If it told you that I love would you run away or

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

听歌学英语:超好听:孙燕姿仓木麻衣(Tonight, I feel close to you) Close my eyes and feel your mind 闭上双眼,感受你的心境 Time has passed 时光逝去 I walk like a shadow 我宛如幽魂般地游走 Never knew What I am going th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The way you make me feel Ronan Keating Couldn't feel much better Than the way I fell tonight Feel like Icould live forever Feel like I could fly When I thought I'd get it wrong, yeah You somehow make things right That's the way you make me feel Bett

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

It's a hundred dollar cash Give your hundred percent You can do the math 20 20 vision But you just don't see it Laze up just every boot, i'm more good Keys in that thing, interior or wood Now ending hills is on the rearview But piece of mon is what I

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I believe that in time my heart will heal again And i believe that in time my heart will feel again So i keep on holding on (yeah) So i keep on being strong (yeah) Cos i know one day i'm gonna feel again I know one day i'm gonna feel again And i know

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It's a hundred dollar cash Give your hundred percent You can do the math 20 20 vision But you just don't see it Laze up just every boot, i'm more good Keys in that thing, interior or wood Now ending hills is on the rearview But piece of mon is what I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

介绍: Good adj. 用于be动词和感官动词之后,名词之前 She's a good girl. 她是个好姑娘。 You did a good job. 干得好! well adv. 修饰动词 You did the job well. 干得好! 感官动词 常见的有look, smell, taste, feel等

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

歌曲 : Feel the love 艺人 : Klaas 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : 未知 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Dance 相关介绍: 没有太多的资料可以搜索,只知道Klaas是个DJ,这首歌很有慢摇吧里的感觉,彻底的释放激情。 歌词: Song:Feel the love Artist:Klaas Feel t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Mase - Feels So Good You ready Mase? Party people In the place to be It's about that time For us to Yeah, uh-huh First Verse: Yo, what you know about goin' out? Head wet, red Lex TV's all up in the headrest Try and live it up Ride into Bigger truck P

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Lesson 353 I feel awful. 1.I feel awful.我难受极了。 2.It's an awful accident!好可怕的事故! 3.Oh,how awful!噢,太糟糕了。 4.What an awful day!真是糟糕的一天。 5.He's awfully sick.他病得很厉害

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Lesson 311 I feel quite well. 1.I feel quite well.我感觉相当好。 2.I'm quite busy now.我现在相当忙。 3.She's quite a beauty.她是人相当漂亮的姑娘。 4.You look quite young.您看起来相当年轻。 5.Are you quite sure?你能完

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

音乐咖啡厅:Maria Arredondo - Can You Feel the Love Tonight 相关介绍:大家认识Maria大概是从一曲《Burning》,的确,这首旋律优美的歌让大家认识了这样一位嗓音清澈的歌手。这是她的第五张专辑,网上

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

曲 : I feel a change comin on 艺人 : Bob Dylan 音乐星级 : ★★★ 所属专辑 : Together Through Life 发行年代 :2009 风格 : Rock 相关介绍 : 鲍勃迪伦被认为是20世纪美国最重要、最有影响力的民谣歌手,并被视为20世纪60年代美国民权运动的代言人。他直接影

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I should be out in that driveway Stoppin' you Tears should be rollin' down My cheek And I don't know why But I'm not fallin' apart like I usually do And how the thought of losin' you's Not killin me I feel bad That I can stand here strong, Cold as st

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

节奏布鲁斯:Taio Cruz - Feel Again 相关介绍 :有着深厚创作功底的歌手唱起歌来可以说是小菜一碟,虽然被称为英国的Babyface,但Taio Cruz的嗓音并不能算最好的,在一群灵歌、RB黑人歌手中甚至可以

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

当这几个词用作连系动词的时候,它们的意思分别是看起来、听起来、闻起来、尝起来、摸起来,其用法特点如下: 特点一 通常以被感觉的东西作主语,虽有被动词味,但不用被动语态。如:

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

We need to feel more to understand others We need to love more to be loved back We need to cry more to cleanse ourselves We need to laugh more to enjoy ourselves We need to establish the values of honesty and fairness when interacting with people We

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

don't feel like loving you today So don't you even try to change my mind The best thing you can do right now is just go away Cause I don't feel like loving you today I don't want to talk about last night I'm angry and haven't had much sleep And I'm s

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐