Feel Like Children 演唱:Maximilian Hecker The day is done My heart is quiet No tomorrow No more sorrow This winter\'s night Heals my wounds Stops my everlasting sighs You\'re not mine But I am yours Together we could Together we could Fall asleep

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

《Can you feel the love tonight》(《今夜爱无限》)是动画电影《狮子王》的插曲。 Theres a calm surrender to the rush of day When the heat of the rolling wind can be turned away An enchanted moment,and it sees me through Its

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

I Feel The Earth Move I feel the earth move under my feet I feel the sky tumbling down I feel my heart start to trembling Whenever you're around Oh baby When I see your face Mellow as the month of May Oh darling I cant stand it When you look at me th

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

今天我们要给大家介绍的习惯用语是:To feel it in one's bones。To feel就是感觉, bones是骨头。To feel it in one's bones这个习惯用语的意思就是:有一种直觉,预感某件事一定会发生。 我的一个朋友总

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

I can't describe (the way I feel, the way I feel) All of my heart (the way I feel, the way I feel) I just can't put in words what I feel for you (the way I feel, the way I feel) It feels so good it hurts, what you do (the way I feel, the way I feel)

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

I could feel a hot one taking me down 我感到一个热情似火的人正在让我变得堕落 For a moment, I could feel the force 这一刻 我可以感受到那力量 Fainted to the point of tears 眼泪快决堤 虚弱到无力 And you were hold

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

《Can't Feel My Face》是The Weeknd一次对爱情是种毒药话语的体验,是典型的The Weeknd风格。然而,歌曲并非与其之前大部分作品中所体现出的迷幻感相似,而是有所改变。在颤动的低音声线和使人同

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

All people go through stages in their lives when their friends seem few and far between. It might be because they have changed schools or moved to another place. Perhaps some friends have moved away, or maybe they have just never been really good at

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

这支由 Jennifer 联手 T.I 的70年代风格歌曲由菲董 Pharrell 制作,Jennifer 分别以性感OL装、魅惑桃红连体内衣、酷黑机车装牢牢锁住我们的视线,西装革履的T.I光头十分亮眼。 歌词: I can't describ

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Bionic Arm Can Move, Feel Scientists are developing an entirely new type of prosthetic arm and hand that allows a patient to regain not only movement, but also the sense of touch. American soldiers who have lost limbs in the wars in Afghanistan and I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

今天我们一起看一看鲁迅先生的《螃蟹》,把螃蟹要脱壳的急急忙忙的样子描写的很到位呢。让小编我不禁想到了热锅上的蚂蚁之类的。 原文:老螃蟹觉得不安了,觉得全身太硬了,自己知道

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Jennifer Hudson 有史以来最性感MV《I Can't Describe(The Way I Feel)》!这支由 Jennifer 联手 T.I 的70年代风格歌曲由菲董 Pharrell 制作,Jennifer 分别以性感OL装、魅惑桃红连体内衣、酷黑机车装牢牢锁住我们

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

在仓木麻衣2004年发行的专辑中,最后一首收录了与孙燕姿合唱的,两位小天后合作的歌曲一句成为当年炙手可热的红曲,至今仍然是歌迷合唱、网络录音的最热选择。 伴奏: Close my eyes and f

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

今天我们要讲几个包括bone这个词的习惯用语。Bone是骨头。我们要学的第一个习惯用语是: feel in your bones。Feel in your bones这个习惯用语用了有一百来年了。它的起源很有趣,曾经骨折或者有风湿

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

今天分享的是一首如诗般的情歌Make You Feel My Love。 重点词汇 on sb's case 指责某人 make up one's mind 下定决心 do sb. wrong 冤枉,委屈某人 black and blue遍体鳞伤的 When the rain is blowing in your face, 当雨打湿

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

feel (心情,身体)感觉 I feel really sick today. 我今天身体不太舒服。 This feels (very) weird to me. 感觉很奇怪啊。 I don't know, but it just doesn't feel right to me. 我不知道,不过对我来说,这不太靠谱。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Tonight,I feel close to you 今晚我离你很近 Close my eyes and feel your mind 轻轻地闭上双眼感受你的心境 Time has passed 时光逝去 I walk like a shadow 我宛如幽魂般地游走 Never knew What I am going through 从未知觉自己

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

feel okay 没关系 You're feeling okay, David? 你感觉好点没,大卫? How can you feel okay about this? 你怎么可以说这个还可以? I actually feel OK! At least about life with my husband. 我其实感觉还可以!至少和我丈夫

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

It's the things that you do, So physical, It's the things that you say, So flammable, You know I can't resist, Boy it's such a shame, Do you belong to another, I don't wanna hurt nobody, But my heart just can't hold back, It's the Way You Make Me Fee

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

DJ Sasha,是一个在欧美音乐界非常响亮的名字,也是一个全世界的Party Animal和电音爱好者每每听到必将为之倾倒,为之疯狂的名字。英国Progressive House和Trance音乐的创始人及领军人;2000年全球最

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲