I can't describe (the way I feel, the way I feel) All of my heart (the way I feel, the way I feel) I just can't put in words what I feel for you (the way I feel, the way I feel) It feels so good it hurts, what you do (the way I feel, the way I feel)

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

is there anybody out there? anyone that s loved in vain anyone that feels the same is there anybody waiting? waiting for a chance to win to give it up and start again we all need something new something that is true and someone else to feel it too co

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

The Weeknd表演热单《Cant Feel My Face》,最惹人注意的却是 Kanye West。侃爷神经病般地自嗨热舞成功抢镜,获得了将近一分钟的特写镜头。 And I know she'll be the death of me At least we'll both be numb And she'

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both benumb And she'll always get the best of me, the worstis yet to come But at least we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young This I know, yeah, this I know She told me, don't worry about i

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Manchester Orchestra - I Can Feel a Hot One I could feel a hot one taking me down For a moment, I could feel the force Fainted to the point of tears And you were holding on to make a point What's the point? I'm but a clean man, stable and alone man M

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

feel better 心情变好了 I don't feel well these days. 我这两天身体不太好。 Leave me alone. I'm not feeling well. 别管我。我现在心情不太好。 Don't feel so bad about it. 不要过于伤心了。 I'm not feeling very good toda

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

When You Feel Like You Have Lost Control of Your Life Raising a family, maintaining a great career, making life more wholesome are life's challenges that are sometimes taken for granted. There are people who treat life as it flows in its daily natura

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英文歌词 : Nicky: I've been trying to reach you Cos I've got something to say But you're talking about just nothin' at all And you're slippin' away We were crying together It was a long time ago Before you walk out that door And leave me this way Ju

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

一夜成名并非易事, 尤其在强手如林的美国歌坛。十几岁就声名鹊起的歌手Britney Spears 从小就开始在迪斯尼登台演出,积累了丰富的舞台经验。而2001年倍受瞩目的创作女歌手Alicia Keys 的成功则又一次证明了幸运总是降临到有准备的人身上。 出生于纽约市哈莱姆区的Alic

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ladies and gentleman 女士们先生们 the time is here 时间到了 the time is now 就是现在 all over the world 全世界 paris 巴黎 sant francisco 旧金山 everyone on holiyday 每个人都在过节 put your drinks in the air 举起你的酒杯

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Lesson 184 I feel feverish. 1.I feel feverish.我有点发烧。 2.I feel run down.这觉得身状况很差。 3.I feel sick as a dog.我病得很厉害。 4.Arey you feeling better?你觉得好些了吗? 5.Don't you feel well?你感觉不舒服吗?

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

I should be out in that driveway Stoppin' you Tears should be rollin' down My cheek And I don't know why But I'm not fallin' apart like I usually do And how the thought of losin' you's Not killin me I feel bad That I can stand here strong, Cold as s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

hee hee! ooh! go on girl! aaow! hey,prety baby with the high heels on! u give me fever like i'm never ever known! u're just a product of lonely lives! i like the groove of ur walk,ur talk,ur dress ! i feel ur fever from miles around. i'll pick u up i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

For a moment, I could feel the force Fainted to the point of tears And you were holding on to make a point What's the point? I'm but a clean man, stable and alone man Make it so I won't have to try The faces always stay the same So I face the fact th

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Idina Menzel,美国女演员,歌手,词曲作者。百老汇知名才女。在Rent和Wicked中出演重要角色而闻名。托尼奖得主。虽然唱歌不是她最主要的发展方向,但为数不多的专辑(这张I Stand仅仅是她的个

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

颠覆你对京剧的印象:If you feel my love 又是有才的音乐发烧友的创意之作,将京剧与热门英文歌曲完美结合,出来的效果那是相当不错!其实京剧也可以衍生出这样一个派系,对年轻人的吸引力

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Wanna be a couch potato with 白洁? 我们今天一起来看看怎么用美语说你想懒在家,看电视! 1) I don't think I can do it 我觉得可能做不到 2) I'm not feelin' it today 今天什么都不想干 3)I feel like blah 我感觉不太

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

我们今天一起来学怎么用非常口语的美语说法表达你的感觉!1) I feel like 我感觉。。2) It's just like 我觉得。。 3) You know, like 你知道吗?就是。。4) I'm not gonna lie 说实话

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

feel like 是样的感觉 I feel like a new person. 我感觉自己得到了新生。 I can't believe I didn't get a promotion. I feel like such a loser. 真不敢相信我居然没有得到晋升,感觉自己就是个失败者。 How could you say

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

释义: make somebody feel 让某人(的心情)变成 这是 make 动词语句中最常用的形态之一。make sb feel+形容词表示使某人的心情,让某人感觉。主语可以是具体人物,也可以是 that, it 等。 例句:

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语