大学六级中的第一道阅读题目是快速阅读,很多考生朋友都向笔者反映:快速阅读怎么做啊?拿到题目是先看文章还是先看题目啊?怎么我总是做不完题啊?有什么方法可以提高阅读速度啊?

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

This is Whats Trending Today. People in the United States have been talking about Colin Kaepernick for over a year. If you have not been following American football, here is his story. Last year, Kaepernick was a player for the San Francisco 49ers of

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(307) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Lesson 4 Does Criticism Do More Harm Than Good to People? Text A Yoang Woman Who Fears Compliments Marya, a brilliant graduate student in her early twenties who came for consultation, insisted that she could improve only with criticism. Her reasoning

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 日常英语口语

Judge by Appearances A standard criticism of sociological research is that it goes to great lengths to prove what most people with common sense already know. Without exactly taking sides for or against that criticism ,Iwant to describe a sociological

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野听说教程2

2. It is difficult to the point of impossibility for the average reader under the age of forty to imagine a time when high-quality arts criticism could be found in most big-city newspapers. 【分析】复合句。句子主干为 It is difficult...to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

My predecessor at the Fed, Chairman Ben Bernanke 我在美联储的前任本伯南克主席 demonstrated such courage 就证明了这份勇气 especially in his response to the threat of the financial crisis 特别体现在他对金融危机威胁所作

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

今天我们要学的词组是ramp up。 Ramp是斜面、斜坡,也指登机的梯子。作为动词,ramp up有加强、增加的意思。比如加强机场保安 -- ramp up airport security. 还比如日本公司为满足市场需求而增加生产

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天学的词组是open to。 Open to有愿意听取和接受的意思。布什总统在共和党人失去参众两院多数席位之后强调要与反对党合作。他说,I am open to all ideas and suggestions on the war in Iraq, 意思是说,他

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Microsoft is one of the best-known companies in the world. Almost everyone uses a Microsoft product. These include the Windows operating systems, Hotmail and MSN, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the Bing search engine. The Financial Times ranks it

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

While many Indonesians watch for possible changes in the nations criminal code, Indonesias House of Representatives has quietly passed changes to another law. The legislation is the revised Law on Representative Assemblies, also known as the MD3 law.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(361) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

AS IT IS 2014-12-21 Turkey Rejects Criticism of Raids on Opposition Media 土耳其政府否认突袭反对派媒体_ The Turkish government recently ordered raids on media with ties to its opponents. Now the government is rejecting criticism at home

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

AS IT IS 2014-11-13 Need a Ride? Share a Bike People can rent many different things today: cars, apartments, party dresses -- even surf boards to ride the waves. People handle these rentals between and among themselves. They do not need to involve an

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

第一, 迷你对话 A: I just mentioned a little disagreement. Theres no call for you to get angry. 我只是提了点不同的意见,你不必生气呀。 B: I cant see the point of your disagreement. 我真不明白你为何不同意。 A: Im

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

今天我们要学的词儿是vulnerable。 Vulnerable是脆弱的,容易受到伤害的意思。Vulnerable to attack,是说容易受到攻击;vulnerable to criticism,是容易受到批评。一项最新调查显示,Sudan is at the top of the l

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是single out。 Single out, 是选出,挑出的意思。 He was singled out as the person who started the fight, 据说这场架是由他挑起的。 He claimed that he was singled out for criticism because of his race, 他声

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

The next thing I was conscious of was the sound of Charlie's cruiser turning onto the bricks of the driveway. 接下来我听到了查理的巡逻车碾上车道的砖块的声音。 I sat up in surprise, realizing the light was gone, behind the tree

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Idiom: Run something into the ground ( destroy something ) Hit the book: Microbiology Regulatory officer Counter criticism Decline Fend off criticism Initial Physical inactivity Game changer 'Balance the debate' Applebaum, a food scientist with a PhD

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

讨喜法 Handle Criticism With Tact. 批评要委婉。 While you want to be generous with your praise, be stingy with your criticism. 虽然赞扬时不该吝啬,但批评别人时要注意。 People have delicate egos, and even a slight word of

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

how we deal with failure 如何面对失败What can I learn from this? 我从失败中学到了什么? Take responsibility for what went wrong. 为所犯的错承担责任。 OK, so it was no tall your fault but some of it was. 的确,失败并非完

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening