大学六级中的第一道阅读题目是快速阅读,很多考生朋友都向笔者反映:快速阅读怎么做啊?拿到题目是先看文章还是先看题目啊?怎么我总是做不完题啊?有什么方法可以提高阅读速度啊?

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方CET6阅读

When someone says something negative or critical about you, sometimes it can bother or upset you. But its important not to take things like this too personally, just like this weeks expression: like water off a ducks back. In this episode, we look at

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Strong writing is one of the most important skills for any college student. Many non-native English speakers have no idea what professors in the U.S. expect from a college paper. A college paper is a piece of writing than can be as long as 20 or more

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Recently we talked about how some American schools have made changes in the traditional school year. Their goal is to improve student learning. A teacher and student at Barcroft Elementary in Arlingt

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(九)月

[00:00]D:Well, governor, the murderer is not deterred by the thought of execution. [00:04]Every single study that's been done on this subject has reached the same conclusion and all said the same thing. [00:08]G:Well, maybe you should read your B

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

Bush Criticized on Middle East Policy Paula Wolfson White House 12 Aug 2001 19:45 UTC The Bush administration is rejecting 1)criticism of its Middle East policy. Some Arab leaders say the Bush adminis

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

Recently, my friend John lost his wife Janet. For eight years she fought against cancer, but in the end her sickness had the last word. 最近,我的朋友约翰失去了他的妻子珍妮特。珍妮特与癌症抗争了八年,最终还是让病魔

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

AS IT IS 2015-02-12 WHO Names First Woman as Africa Director The World Health Organization has appointed a new regional director for Africa. For the first time, the director is a woman. Matshidiso Moeti promises to shake up the office, or make change

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

US Sharpens Criticism of Syrias Assad A senior U.S. State Department official said Tuesday that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's actions against protesters are completely inconsistent with those of a responsible leader. U.S. diplomats are talking t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

部门经理Fay找手下Steve来,讨论他的年度中期工作表现,除了上班迟到,Steve还有哪些缺点呢? S: OK...what other issues are there with my performance? F: Well, like I said before, you are very enthusiastic and we apprec

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

1.Don't be a yes /no man , be a good lieutenant。 不要做一个唯唯诺诺者/否定论者,做一个优秀的中尉。 Offer polite, constructive criticism, and do your best to see how your boss's plans are feasible。 有礼貌地提出建设性

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. My sense of humor (and posts from The Onion) are not universally understood 我的幽默感(和洋葱新闻网上的帖子)不是所有人都理解 I think I am pretty funny. Sometimes, I wake myself up laughing at things I've said in my dream

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。) Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

My friend John always has something to tell me. He knows so much that young men have to have older and more worldly wise men to tell them, for instance, who to trust, how to care for others, and how to live life to the fullest。 Recently, John lost

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BERLIN, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- A series of scandals in German armed forces has put Defense Minister(国防部长) Karl Theodor zu Guttenberg, a rising star in German politics, under mounting criticism from both opposition and the media. The severe(严重

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。) Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?) A:(I admire

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

倾听是一种了解别人的方式,更是一种与人交往的智慧。倾听的本质是对他人的一份尊重与认可以及爱的体现。在《少有人走的路》这本书里,是这样描述倾听的: 真正的倾听,意味着把注意

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

All right,you don't even know about this,we are back with Chaz Bono and we have somebody on the phone right now 你不知道有这个电话 欢迎回来 我们嘉宾是Chaz Bono 现在有人电话正在线 Okay,hello,hello.Cher,yeah.It's your mom 好啊

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Ways to be happy 快乐的秘诀 Avoiding negativity 避免负能量 Avoid drama and look at things from a positiveangle. Let you thoughts be as positive as possible. Some call it constructive thinking. Concentrate on the essential things, try to cha

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening