Children learn what they live If children live with criticism, they learn to condemn If children live with hostility, they learn to fight If children live with fear, they learn to be apprehensive If children live with pity, they learn to feel sorry f

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语有声杂志

P: Thanks for going skiing with me today, Yang Chen. Y: Of course, Patrick! 我也喜欢滑雪。而且啊,seeing you crash and burn sounds like a lot of fun. P: Thanks. But before we go, I should tell you some safety rules. Skiing can be dangerous

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

All the experiences that divine wisdom lead me to,help me grow. 所有神圣的智慧带给我的经验都帮助我成长。 My energy is radiant and peaceful today. I can show my anger in a constructive way. 今天我的能量是发光且平静的。我

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

Andy: Hi Mary, how's it going? Mary: well, last night I had a big argument with Ann. A: terrible. It must be something serious. You two are such close friends. M: now that I look back at it, it wawsn't that big a deal. I shouldn't have lost my temper

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Requesting boss criticism A: Mr. Farmington? Would you take a look at these catalogue ads that Roger did? I dont think we can use them. B: Hmm. I see what you mean. Have you spoken with Roger? He usually does better work than this. A: I know, Mr. Far

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

1.What kind of qualities should a secretary have? 秘书应当具备怎样的素质? 2.What are the responsibilities of a secretary? 秘书的职责是什么? 3.What is your special skill in doing secretarial job? 在秘书工作方面你的特长是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Sunny / Korea speaker I'm from Korea, and it's developed very recently in a rapid pace, so I think competition is the one thing that people always have in mind, and I hope Korea can be a little slow-paced and relaxed. Tim / United States speaker In A

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

How do you react to criticism by superiors if you believe it is unwarranted? 当你认为上司对你的批评不当时,你会如何处理? Even if the criticism is unwarranted,it was caused by something. 即使批评不正确,也一定事出有因

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

China has urged Japan to live up to its pledges on historical issues and promote peace and stability in the region. Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying made the remarks at a press briefing on Monday, responding to the New Year speeches of Japan

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

A man talks on his smart phone at the Dubai Financial Market in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 30 Nov 2009 The United Arab Emirates says it is disappointed with the United States for criticizing its decision to ban key Blackberry communication services

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

1. President Bush is using his State of the Union address to try to revive his domestic agenda and deflect criticism about the war in Iraq. He's arguing that success in Iraq is necessary to make American safer. 2. US officials say at least five civi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

AS IT IS 2016-02-07 Islamic State Widow Shames IS Leaders The wife of a dead Islamic State fighter has voiced rare criticism of the terror groups leaders. The woman, who calls herself al-Muhajirah, posted a letter online. In the letter, she complaine

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

AS IT IS 2015-10-16 Indonesia Asks Neighbors to Help Fight Forest Fires 印尼呼吁邻国助其扑灭森林火灾 The president of Indonesia is asking for foreign help to fight forest and agricultural fires in his country. 印度尼西亚总统呼吁外

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

In the tradition of the Palestinian society, it's forbidden for men to enter the household. 在传统的巴勒斯坦社会,禁止男人进入家门。 So, no male journalists get the story. But I did. 因此,没有男性记者能进行采访。但是

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

今天我们要学的词是faze。 Faze, 意思是使人感到困扰,胆怯,通常用于否定句。 Criticism doesnt faze him, 别人的批评不会让他乱了阵脚。 We had lost three games in a row, but that didnt faze us, 我们虽然连输三

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是playbook。 Playbook, 原指美式足球里主教练编写的内容保密的战略战术手册。He knows the playbook from inside out, 他把战术手册背得滚瓜烂熟。Rookies get a playbook the size of a dictionary,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

英语六级快速阅读 大学六级中的第一道阅读题目是快速阅读,很多考生朋友都向笔者反映:快速阅读怎么做啊?拿到题目是先看文章还是先看题目啊?怎么我总是做不完题啊?有什么方法可以

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

BMI stands for Body Mass Index, and it's a way to estimate whether or not an adult is over or under weight for his or her height. No equipment is necessary. You can figure out your BMI at home with a calculator. You multiply your weight in pounds by

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Presenter: Jean Dong Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Jean: And Im Jean. Helen: English is a language that changes constantly, so you really need to stay up-to-date. Jean: Helen, 咱们今天要学的新词是什么呢? Helen: To

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

本期内容: In the vice-presidential debate, Hillary Clintons running-mate, Tim Kaine, and Donald Trumps sidekick, Mike Pence, represented the mainstream views of their parties while avoiding the personal attacks that blight the Clinton-Trump con

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读