Unit 3 getting ready for the future career part 1 Warming up A.key words: experience,applicant,Bachelor's Degree.resume,qualified,position, candidates vocabulary: bachelor,resume,image,administration,dynamic,moble,turnover, in excess of, audit, Syrac

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step2000

attain 达到 avail 有利于 bachelor 学士 brilliant 出色的 commence 举行 conquer 克服 dedicate 献身 device 发明 diploma 文凭 elite 精英 embark 从事 eminent 杰出的 glorious 光辉的 inherit 继承 loft 高高的 luminance 发光的 magnificent 宏伟的 mingle 交际

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

六级作文在备考过程中既要多记忆一些作文范文,短语和词组,又要多找话题,多练习自己构思作文的能力,下面就跟小编一起学习短语,提升自己的作文水平吧! be pleased to 乐意做某事 use

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

英语场景口语:切莫有酒今朝醉 四年的大学时光是一生中最愉快的时刻。 【口语要素1】I had the time of my life. 有人问我:难道你真的快乐吗?你一直是个单身哟! 【口语要素2】You are still a bac

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

In the KTV Jack: Here we are, Ryan! This is where we're going to celebrate! Ryan: It's a KTV palace! I'm glad I brought my platinum card. Jack: You won't need it. Stanley, my best man, is going to treat everybody! Ryan: Where is Stanley? It was his i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

9. It was destined that they would marry. 他们结婚是缘分。 还能这样说: They were doomed to marry. It was their destiny to get married. 应用解析: be destined for 预定,指定; be destined to do... 注定 10. Marriage is no jo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

习语:a bachelor girl 讲解:Bachelor通常是指未婚男子,即单身汉,但是与girl连用时就是指未婚女人了,此语特指不依靠别人,自己维持生活的女人。目前,在英美国家,指未婚职业妇女,与汉语

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎来到早间课堂《抛招接招》小节目,我是Juliet。 上回我们说到了a hen party,用母鸡的聚会来比喻为女人的聚会,尤指年轻女孩将要告别单身生活而邀请其女性朋友参加

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎来到早间课堂《抛招接招》下节目,我是Juliet。今天我们继续a bachelor party的学习。下面我们再通过一些例句来熟悉这些各式各样的说年轻男子婚前庆祝会的习语。 1.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

图片1 bachelor n. 单身汉,文理学士 例句:He became a Bachelor of Arts at the age of twenty. 他二十岁时成了文学士。 master n.主人,雇主,硕士 adj. 主人的,熟练的,高明的,主要的 vt. 精通 例句:This

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Ratan Tata is the chairman of the Tata Group, India's largest corporation. He is the latest in a long line of Tatas to head the family-owned company. Ratan has revolutionized the company by focusing on high-tech products. He increased the internation

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

名词的性与种类 英语名词的性有四种,阳性、阴性、通性和中性。 阳性名词,例如:bachelor gentleman monk actor brightgroom widow 阴性名词,例如lady madam actress lass landlady goddess 通性名词,通性名词指

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

1. An early morning shooting in the Queens Borough of New York City has left one man dead on his wedding day. It is not clear what spark ed the fatal shooting, but witnesses say police shot 3 men who

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

A: Hi honey! Youll never guess what! My friends Julie and Alex are getting married! B: Wow thats great news! Theyre a great couple! A: I know! Anyways I just talked to Alexs best man and he is organizing the bachelor party Its gonna be so much fun! A

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

1. Residents of Mayflower,Arkansas pick up the piece Monday after a powerful tornado struck the day before. The deadliest wind killed 14 people and carved an 80 mile path of destruction through suburban little rock. 2. The mayor of Ukraine's second l

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(五)月

My best friend, Saul, is getting married. As the best man, it was up to me to plan a bachelor party hed never forget. All of the groomsmen were chipping in, so we went all out. I invited everybody over to my apartment. Instead of going to a strip clu

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like? Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at school. Todd: So, what did you study in high school? Sophie: I studied mainly sciences actu

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

今天我们要学的词是telework。 Telework是指利用电讯手段,在办公室以外的地方远程办公。Telework can ensure continued operation in times of emergency, 远程办公可以确保紧急情况下的持续运作。The U.S. Offic

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Todd: Hey, Keith. I heard you just got married. Keith: Oh, yeah. Todd: Nice. So, how long ago did you get married? Keith: Oh, I got married last November. Todd: Really, well congratulations. Keith: Thanks a lot. Todd: So, what's married life like? Ke

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Topics: Famous Authors - Stan and Jan Berenstain and the Berenstain Bears; getting married; to stand for versus to refer to (as); the past simple and the present perfect tenses; especially Words: illustrator anthropomorphic bumbling to backfire franc

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe