French Universities to Offer More Classes in English France aims to bring more foreign students to its universities by offering more classes taught in English. 法国旨在通过提供更多英语授课课程,吸引更多外国学生到该国的大学

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(324) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

教育背景 刚踏出校门的社会新鲜人,由于尚无实际工作经验,面试者也无从询问工作本身的专业性问题,但是他可以藉由你所读学校、所选修的课程、在课业上的表现、以及所参加的社团活动等方面,来判断你是否具备做好这份工作的潜力与能力。回答这类问题,正是你进行自我推

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

019A 婚礼: 初级课程 John和Carmen订婚了,俩人商量婚礼该怎么办,可发现彼此的想法大相径庭。 Professor: That's right, Winnie. Carmen wants a traditional wedding, but John wants to get married in Las Vegas. John: Carmen,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like? 托德:好的,苏菲,我们要谈高中生活。你的高中生活是什么样的? Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

MUSICsound/unit02_newwords_a.mp3/MUSIC TITLENew Words/TITLE ||1pat |vt.|touch sb. or sth. lightly and repeatedly with a flat hand |轻拍 || ||The teacher patted the student on his shoulder, encouraging him to try harder next time. |老师在学生的肩

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程词汇 第二册

教育背景 刚踏出校门的社会新鲜人,由于尚无实际工作经验,面试者也无从询问“工作”本身的专业性问题,但是他可以藉由你所读学校、所选修的课程、

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语300句

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like? Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at school. Todd: So, what did you study in high school? Sophie: I studied mainly sciences actu

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

时间:00:00:0200:02:08 地点:咖啡馆;银行;莫妮卡公寓 人物:钱德勒,莫妮卡,瑞秋,菲比 事件:纽约大停电突然来袭。 听力文本: Rachel: Everybody? Shh, shhh. Uhhh... Central Perk is proud to present th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

2 职位说明 3句英文任你选 We are looking for a secretary in the Marketing Department. 现在我们需要招一名市场部的秘书。 Unfortunately , we've already filled that position. 非常遗憾,那个职位我们已经有人了。 Al

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

今天我们要学的词是sue。 Sue,起诉。The State of Minnesota is suing the consulting firm that was hired to monitor the bridge that collapsed two years ago, 明尼苏达州政府对负责监控两年前倒塌大桥安全的咨询公司提出

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Alan, Canada speaker Do I prefer to cook at home or eat out? I prefer to cook at home. I enjoy cooking. It gives me something to do. It's kind of like a hobby, and I enjoy creating different kinds of food. I enjoy eating them, and actually I enjoy co

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Topic 1-Telecom carriers to cancel roaming fees China's mobile service operators will eliminate charges for domestic roaming and long-distance calls from October 1, as internet data service become their major source of revenue. How shall consumers be

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

原文欣赏:I have to be myself,Mother. I'll be no use to anyone if I cant be myself. And before they, or you,get any ideas, I will choose my own wife. What on earth do you mean ? Well, they're clearly going to push one of the daughters at me. The

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

baby n. 婴儿,孩子 解析:注意baby 的代词通常用it babysitter n.保姆 bachelor n. 单身汉;[亦作B-]学士(学位) 解析:联系记忆:Bachelor of Arts 文学学士 Bachelor of Sc

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: Hey, Keith. I heard you just got married. Keith: Oh, yeah. Todd: Nice. So, how long ago did you get married? Keith: Oh, I got married last November. Todd: Really, well congratulations. Keith: Thanks a lot. Todd: So, what's married life like? Ke

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The best paying jobs in the United States often require successful completion of a study program at a college or university. But a new study suggests there are also millions of good jobs for people with only a high school education. The study was a p

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

今天我们要学的词是 last-minute. Last-minute 形容词,最后一分钟的。Last-minute preparations are underway in Rio de Janeiro for what will be the first Olympic games ever held in South America. 里约热内卢为首次在南美洲举行

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

A: Are you new here? B: Yes, I am. A: Is this your first year in college? B: I actually transferred here from another school. A: Which school? B: I transferred from PCC. A: How do you like it here compared to PCC? B: I love it here. A: Do you like it

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit

回家过年,许多朋友都逃不过这些问题--有对象了吗?用不用给你介绍相亲呀?今天Jenny和Spencer就来聊一聊相亲那些事。 01.Matchmaking 相亲并不是中国独有,英语里也有相亲的说法: Matchmaking:

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

I wish you could all be inside my head. 真希望你们能来我脑子里 The conversation is sparkling. 里面的对话太精彩了 Fine, I'll tell you. 好吧,告诉你们 A lichen is an organism made up of two separate species, fungi and algae. 苔

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(282) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第五季