Now the hot pix will hit newsstands on Friday. But we are revealing some of the real sizzlers right now. Narrowing down the most attractive and available men in American is a tough job, but somebody's got to do it, and wait till you hear who tops th

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

1. What degree have you received? 你被授予过什么学位? 2. Where did you get your master's degree? 你在哪里被授予硕士学位? 3. How many years did it take you to get the degree? 你花了几年拿到这个学位? 4. What did you

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

American Wedding 美国婚礼 Eventually Jim got hitched. 最后吉姆结婚了。 Now, they're going all the way. 现在他们要结婚了 Get hitched = get married 结婚 Propose 求婚 He proposed to her at a fancy restaurant. 他在一个美好的餐

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

常说婚姻是爱情的坟墓,但是我们以积极的心理去看待,即便是让我们心灵受到累累创伤的婚姻,它也给我们的生活增添了一道光景。更重要的是我们从中拥有了一笔丰厚的财富,这笔财富就

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Todd: Hey, Keith. I heard you just got married. Keith: Oh, yeah. Todd: Nice. So, how long ago did you get married? Keith: Oh, I got married last November. Todd: Really, well congratulations. Keith: Thanks a lot. Todd: So, what's married life like? Ke

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

1. 获得学位 acquire academic degree 造句练习:越来越多的高校规定考试作弊的大学生不能获得学位。 参考答案: A growing number of higher schools set a regulation that undergraduates cannot acquire academic degree if

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

[歌词大意] Time of the Season 爱的季节 It's the time of the season 这是爱的季节, 1)When the love runs high 爱情的火焰高涨 In this time, give it to me easy 在这个时节,请放

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

A: Man, Im freaking out! You gotta help me! B: Whoa whoa take it easy, relax. Geez, youre sweating like a pig! Whats going on? A: I cant go through with this! I just cant! Im not ready for marriage! What was I thinking? Im only thirty five years old!

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

身为单身族,不用花心思取悦另一半,更不用为孩子的吃穿发愁,他们的生活支出应该比已婚(伴侣)族要少。可是,英国最近的一项研究发现,单身族一生的生活支出要比已婚(伴侣)族多

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A: May I help you at all? 我可以帮您吗? B: Yes, please. My son wants to go overseas, to England, to do his Master degree. I wondered if you offer any kind of loan that could assist him in doing so? 是的。我儿子想出国,去英国,攻读

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like? Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at school. Todd: So, what did you study in high school? Sophie: I studied mainly sciences actu

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

大学生教育 1. 高等教育 higher education ;高校 higher school(注意不是高中) 造句练习:过去十年,中国的高等教育取得了迅速的发展。 参考答案:The past decade witnesses a rapid advancement in higher education

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

I think Miami Vice was really hot at that time. And we had sent Don Johnson so many letters and we had tried to send him sunglasses like he needs a pair of sunglasses, and Teddy bears and flowers and cards and chocolates and everything. Nothing seeme

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力:文化博览2008年

今天我们要学的词是telework。 Telework是指利用电讯手段,在办公室以外的地方远程办公。Telework can ensure continued operation in times of emergency, 远程办公可以确保紧急情况下的持续运作。The U.S. Offic

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

1) single 单身 Being single sucks. I wish I had a boyfriend. 单身的感觉真不好。好想找个男朋友啊! 2) bachelor 单身汉3) bachelorette 单身女子 Before getting married, people have bachelor or bachelorette parties to say goodby

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

今天我们从一组美国漫画,看看美国单身狗心里想什么? 关键词: A lowly single person: 卑微的单身 Lonely and pathetic: 孤独、可怜 A pathetic bachelor: 可怜的单身汉 Weird (adj): 怪怪的 Weirdo (noun): 怪人、

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

So there's a new study that came out that said that,the America is the busiest country in the world. 有一项新的调查认为 美国是世界上最忙的国家 Well I think I didn't read the whole thing because I was busy. 好吧 我认为 那个调

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

How wondrous familiar is a fool! muttered Ahab; then aloud, 这傻瓜可多亲热呀!亚哈喃喃道;然后高声叫道, Thou art a full ship and homeward bound, thou sayest; well, then, call me an empty ship, and outward-bound. 你说,你们是

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达 1) What degree will you receive? 你将拿到什么学位? 2) I will receive a Bachelors degree. 我将获得学士学位。 3) How about your academic records at college? 你大学的成绩如何? 4)

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

过年回家,你被问个人问题了吗?催婚、相亲?今天听Jenny, Spencer分享美国人的情感、婚恋观。 关键词: 单身狗?单身很好啊! 好多朋友问我们英语单身狗怎么说? 几位美国主播想了很久,

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀