Ni hao(你好), and welcome back to Yu Wan Mei (鱼完美) Amalgamated Salvage Fisheries and Polymer Injection Corp's Today Now. Don't forget, coming up a little later on, chef Adam is gonna be here to show us six ways that Yu Wan Mei fish sauce can

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like? Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at school. Todd: So, what did you study in high school? Sophie: I studied mainly sciences actu

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2016年

faculty 院系,教职员工 tutor / instructor (英)导师,家教(美)助教,讲师 lecturer 讲师 assistant professor 助理教授 associate professor 副教授 coordinator 课程协调老师 school counsellor / adviser 指导老师,校

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

A.B. or B.A.文学士Bachelor of Arts A.B. Ed.教育学士Bachelor of Arts in Education B.Litt or B.lit.文学士Bachelor of Letters; Bachelor of Literature Lit(t).B.文学学士Bachelor of Arts in Li

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语300句

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

It did not take long for Louise Rosa Paulsen to recognize that she needed something other than the traditional Danish higher education experience. Paulsen is from Copenhagen, Denmark. The now 27-year-old started seeking a bachelors degree at the Univ

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Sharing Your Gifts with the World at the University of Denver Kwame Wiredu thought he had all the education he would need when he successfully completed his medical degree program. The 28-year-old is from the city of Kumasi in the West African nation

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

A:Hello. 你好。 B:Drew. This is Marco. Drew,我是Marco. A:Hey,buddy. What's up? 什么事儿? B:I have a friend. He's like my best friend. He wants to learn English and he would pay 100 kuai p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Guess nobody told me that you were no angel 从未有人告诉我 你并不像天使那般美好 See you got your wings but you forgot your halo 你有飞翔的羽翼 但却没有纯洁的光芒 Never should've let you in 悔悟不该让你走进我的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

个人情况: Name: ******** Sex: Male/Female Date of birth:June 2,1975 Address: ***** Marital Status: Single/Married Post Code: 100001 Height: 1.70M Weight: 50 kg Health: Excellent E-mail Address:

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Today, we answer a question from Martin in Mexico City. He asks about the kinds of degrees that students can earn at an American college or university. American higher education offers degrees in man

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(四)月

神探夏洛克第二季第三集_1 为什么今天来? Why today? 你想听我说? Do you want to hear me say it? 上次诊断已经过去个月了 18 months since our last appointment. 你看报纸吗? You read the papers? 有时候 Sometimes... 电视

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

In this April 18, 2011 file photo, a woman at a job fair in New York talks to an employer. For the first time, American women have passed men in gaining advanced college degrees as well as bachelor's degrees, part of a trend that is helping redefine

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是eligible。 Eligible, 是有资格的意思。Eligible voters, 是指有资格投票的选民。美国的一个独立调查小组正在考虑为联邦监狱里的毒品犯减刑。This would make thousands of people eligibl

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

1. 高考:National College Entrance Examination(简称为NCEE) 请看相关报道: Schools and educational authorities across the country are making final preparations to ensure that the upcoming national college entrance exam goes smoothly a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

IT was a hot afternoon, and the railway carriage was correspondingly sultry, and the next stop was at Templecombe, nearly an hour ahead. The occupants of the carriage were a small girl, and a smaller girl, and a small boy. An aunt belonging to the ch

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。还是事先做点准备吧。 I:Interviewer(面试者)A:Applicant(求职者) ①I:what is your major? A:My major

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ratan Tata is the chairman of the Tata Group, India's largest corporation. He is the latest in a long line of Tatas to head the family-owned company. Ratan has revolutionized the company by focusing on high-tech products. He increased the internation

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

前些日子,林语堂先生似乎曾说过女子的唯一事业,是在结婚。现在一位法国大文豪来沪,对去访问他的新闻记者的谈话之中,又似乎说,男子欲成事业,应该不要结婚。 The other day, Mr. Lin Y

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Previously on The Vampire Diaries. 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 For over a century, I have lived in secret 一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着 until now. 直到现在 I know the risk but I have to know her. 我知道很冒险,但我必

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(214) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第一季