Well, we all know that college degrees don't come cheaply and the price tag is only getting bigger, but when to get your, well, to toss your tasseled cap and collect your diploma, it's all supposed to be worth it, right? Well, Alina Cho live in New Y

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(五)月

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级6000单词速记动画版

你在拽我的腿吗 1)Areyoukidding=Areyoupullingmyleg? 你在开玩笑吗? Example: -DoyouknowthatAndyisgoingoutwithsomeone? -What?Areyoukidding?Iamstillabachelor. -Sowhoisthatgirlwalkingalongthestreetwithyouyesterday? -Mygod!Sheismysisterandshehasgotmarriedan

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 笨小孩学口语

39. I'd like to ... 我想 用法透视 I'd like to...是I would like to...的缩写,是一种客气地表达自己想法的说法。 支持范例 1. I'd like to buy a one-way ticket to Beijing. 我想买一张去北京的单程车票。 2. I'd like to invite you to my birthday party this wee

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

The One With The Stripper -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Andrew Reich from now on we抣l make time to hang out with each other. Joey: You

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

Olympian Simone Biles Has a New Title: College Student Simone Biles has won more World Championship and Olympic medals than any other American gymnast in history. 西蒙拜尔斯(Simone Biles)获得的世界冠军和奥运金牌超过了历史上任何

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Uncle Frank, at 79, was a healthy and wealthy man, a lifelong bachelor. He courted a lot, he said, but

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

今天我们要学的词是sue。 Sue,起诉。The State of Minnesota is suing the consulting firm that was hired to monitor the bridge that collapsed two years ago, 明尼苏达州政府对负责监控两年前倒塌大桥安全的咨询公司提出

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

A bachelor asked the computer to find him the perfect mate: ' I want a companion who is small and cute, loves water sports and enjoys group activities.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. We answer questions from two students this week in part five of our Foreign Student Series on American higher education. Sylla Hamed in Ghana wants to know the difference between a university and a c

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008(十)月

Good morning, Dear Professors: Its my honor to introduce myself. My name is XXX, I am fromXXCountyXXProvince, December XXXX I was born in a poor family, and my parents are farmers, I love and respect them very much. We were delight with my becoming a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A bachelor asked the computer to find him the perfect mate: ' I want a companion who is small and cute, loves water sports and enjoys group activities. Back came the answer: Marry a penguin. Notes: (1) bachelor n.单身汉(2) perfect adj.完美的(3)

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

When George Washington University announced last week that it was laying off nearly 50 employees to reduce costs, the universitys president, Steven Knapp, blamed a decline in enrollment in graduate and professional programs. 上周,乔治华盛顿大

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

光棍节英文说法:Happy Singles Day ! 光棍节是流传于中国大陆年轻人的娱乐性节日,以庆祝自己仍是单身一族为傲(光棍的意思便是单身)。同时,这一天也是众多为单身男女脱离光身状态的交友

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

有位男士妙用表示大学学位的三个英文词讲了一则幽默:人生会经历的三个阶段:没结婚的时候是无忧无虑的bachelor(单身汉);结婚以后得做主持家事的一家之主(master);而一旦孩子出生,就变

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. Don't want to sleep in this long night, you too? 长夜漫漫无心睡眠,我以为只有我睡不着觉,原来晶晶姑娘你也睡不着啊! 2. This is my first time here, would you please chat with me? 这是我第一次来这个聊天室,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

剩男剩女(left-over men and women) 必剩客(doomed single) 钻石王老五(golden bachelor) 光棍汉(bachelor) 3S lady :Single(单身)、Seventies (大多数生于上世纪七十年代)、Stuck(被卡住了,即在寻找伴侣的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Indra Krishnamurthy Nooyi is the chairwoman and CEO of PepsiCo, which is the world's fourth-largest food and beverage company. She broke the mould at PepsiCo as all previous CEOs were white American men. Nooyi was fifth on Time magazines 2007 list of

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

Avie Tevanian decided Jobs needed a bachelor's party. 阿维泰瓦尼安说乔布斯需要一个单身派对。 This was not as easy as it sounded. Jobs did not like to party and didn't have a gang of male buddies. 这可没有听上去那么简单。乔

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

1. We're not watching this. 我们不看这个。 2. Could you stop flipping the channels? 你能不能不要一直转台啊? 3. I'd appreciate it if you could turn it down. 如果你能把音量关小一点的话,我会很感激。 4. Tiger Woods

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语