Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This EditionThe UN Security Council begins closed-door negotiations on a new draft resolution aimed at resolving the crisis in Syria. Europe's financial chiefs try to soothe the f

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2012CRI中国国际广播电台

社交网络方便了我们的人际交往,但是与此同时,也给骗子提供了可趁之机.... Stephen: Hello I'm Stephen. Alice: And I'm Alice. Stephen: And this is 6 Minute English. This week we're talking about social networks. In the pas

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

On May 15th, 2013, Chicago magazine dining critic Jeff Ruby tweeted the following: 2013年5月15日,芝加哥杂志美食评论家杰夫鲁比发微博称: When Nietzsche said That which does not kill you makes you stronger, he obviously never ha

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

AS IT IS 2015-12-09 Donald Trump, John Lennon, and #InternetTheBeatles 唐纳德特朗普,约翰列侬,和披头士 #TrumpOnCNN Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is all over social media today because of comments he made Monday. Trump ca

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

AS IT IS 2016-10-11 US Presidential Debate Most-Tweeted Ever 周日美国总统候选人辩论史上最火爆 Sunday's U.S. Presidential debate was the most-tweeted debate in Twitter's ten-year history, the social network said. 社交网络报道,周

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

AS IT IS 2015-10-31 Slow and Gassy Balloon is Social Media Fave Who knew a huge blimp basically a 73-meter-long balloon could become the social media star of the week? When the blimp broke free of its tether Wednesday, it quickly captured the attenti

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Probably the most important third-party development came from a little company in Virginia called Summize. Summize built a Twitter search engine. And they tapped into the fact that if you have millions of people around the world talking about what th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

An exam board delighted GCSE students after it answered its own question in a GCSE chemistry paper. 最近参加英国普通中学教育考试(GCSE)的学生都乐了,因为化学考卷直接给出了一道题的答案。 The AQA exam question

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Business A market for social-media data Sipping from the fire hose 商业 社交媒体数据的市场 细品弱水三千 Making sense of a torrent of tweets 从推文的洪流中找寻意义 MOST tweets are inane, but a million may contain valuable i

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

RIO DO JANEIRO, Oct. 13 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian soccer players Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka on Wednesday sent their greetings(祝福) to the 33 Chilean miners who are being rescued after 69 days trapped underground following a mine collapse. A specia

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The selfie stick has become one of the most popular tools of the year, but not everyone is willing to fork out for one. 自拍杆已成为本年度最流行的设备之一了,但是并不是每个人都愿意花钱买一个。 Resourceful photo fan

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Daughtry - Spaceship 相关介绍 :美国摇滚乐队道奇乐队(Daughtry)日前在Twitter宣布了新专辑将命名为《Break the Spell》,而这张新专辑将会在美国时间11月21日正式上市。 据了解,Daughtry乐队

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

推特首次公开募股(IPO),你该买它的股票吗? Another social media giant is going public. Twitter, the online micro-blogging service, launches its initial public offering (IPO) of stock on the New York Stock Exchange Thursday. Interes

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

推特谋求上市 提交IPO申请 Twitter used the best way it knows how to give investors what they've been pinning for Twitter announced on Twitter that it's filed for an IPO. The filing is under wraps due to a provision in the U.S. Jobs Act that

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Twitter has been fighting hate speech for years. Now, it faces what may be the world's most powerful troll: the president of the United States. 多年来,推特一直都在跟仇恨言论作斗争。现在,它又面临着可能是世界上权力最

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

口语:英文里的各种发言讲话 生活中,有的小伙伴凭借三寸不烂之舌能Hold住全场,有的小伙伴靠嘴甜舌巧搞定自己的另一半。他们的讲话特点,英文里都有哪些短语可以形容?下面就来看看吧

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

My job at Twitter is to ensure user trust, protect user rights and keep users safe, both from each other and, at times, from themselves. Let's talk about what scale looks like at Twitter. Back in January 2009, we saw more than two million new tweets

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

拉美领导人祝贺巴切莱特赢得总统选举 SANTIAGO, Dec. 16 (Xinhua) -- Leaders of Latin American countries on Monday congratulated Michelle Bachelet on being elected president of Chile. Bachelet of the center-left New Majority coalition wo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

❤ 模仿文本:As well as being a food writer I spent the last six years documenting and helping to shape Britain's street food revolution. As the high streets struggle to offer food that feels relevant and exciting, a new wave of street food has

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

I'm here to talk about the next big thing, 我在这里要谈论另一件重要事情 because what we're finding out is that 因为我们发现 we have this capacity to report eyewitness accounts of what's going on in real time. 我们有能力根据目

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇