YT=YouTube When words are not enough to express what you want to say, then mentioning YT to anyone will give them the prompt to open YouTube and search for a video that you may be referring on the tweet. Just do not forget to include a link at least

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

Social media can be a large time-waster. Many people spend much of their day tweeting, liking, and posting status updates. 社交媒体可以浪费你很多时间。很多人花很多时间发微博、加关注、更新状态。 It has forever change

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1 I'm beat! 累死我啦! Beat是俚语,就是指very tired,关于beat的俚语解释还有很多,很多人熟悉的Michael Jackson的那首歌Beat It,有些CD封面翻译成打击它,而实际上beat it在这里也是一个俚语的词组,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

AS IT IS 2015-11-20 Fathers, Facebook, and International Men's Day 父亲、Facebook、国际男人节 French officials say the man suspected of organizing the deadly attacks in Paris last week has died. Police confirmed Thursday that Abdelhamid Abaa

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

AS IT IS 2016-03-22 Twitter Turns 10 推特10岁了 This is Whats Trending Today 这是今天的热点。 On Monday,Twitter turned 10. 周一,推特满10周岁了。 The 140-character messaging service launched in March 21, 2006. Since then, Twitte

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

God seems to be toying with American conservatives. On the same day Donald Trump secured the Republican nomination, Roger Ailes, legendary creator of Fox News, was being ushered out of his role. 上帝似乎在戏耍美国的保守派。在唐纳德?特

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Now, I could have taken to Twitter with the hashtag #WheresGamora, like millions of fans did across the world, 现在,我可以在Twitter上发#加美拉去哪儿了,就像世界各地成千上万的粉丝们一样。 but the truth was I wasn't

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

'm Rachel Martin, and this is For The Record. When you live part of your life online through social media, you have to be prepared for everything that comes your way. The more visible someone is, the more likely a target of harassment. And on Twitter

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Stphanie Boudoin was arrested last month in Victoriaville, Canada on charges she broke into some 42 homes in the area. 斯蒂芬妮上个月在加拿大的维多利亚维尔被捕,警方指控她强闯该地区的42户民宅。 But Boudoin's small-

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

在网络流行的时代,各种网络用语也是让人们应接不暇,让我们来一起来分享一些有趣实用的网络社交用语。 poke: 戳,社交网站上常用的和朋友问候的一种方式。如果你在社交网站上戳别人一

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Twitter在YouTube上发布了一段非常滑稽的招聘视频,并已吸引超40万点击量。这段视频别出心裁地以拙劣方式模仿了常见创业公司的招聘视频,包含了拙劣的效果、蹩脚的音乐、呆板的演讲、糟糕

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Many online social networking tools have fulfilled uses their creators had never dreamed of. Twitter started as a way to tell others what you were doing, and then surprisingly, turned into a tool to find gas during the Atlanta gas crunch last year. N

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

It can sometimes be difficult to realize you're living in truly historic times when you're right in the middle of it. Thankfully, we have Twitter, a kind of real-time pulse tracking the events of our world as they happen, and 2015 was packed with epi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I didn't get my first iPhone until about a year ago (shut up), and even once I had it, I didn't immediately explore its full potential. You can therefore imagine my utter delight upon discovering all of the hidden talents that Siri has. 一年以前我

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Business 商业报道 Watching television 看电视 Cracking the screens 分开的屏幕 Media bosses hope mobile devices will help, rather than hurt, television 媒体老板希望移动设备能够帮助而不是伤害电视业 IN THE television bus

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Twitter has transformed into a very of-the-moment version of Bartlett's Familiar Quotations. The social media network is ablaze with the hashtag #BestTVQuotes2015, which TV fans are using to broadcast some of their favorite lines from TV shows that a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A majority of the country thinks it's time for Donald Trump to log off, and never tweet - at least not from his personal Twitter account. 美国多数民众认为是时候让特朗普注销推特账号,别再发帖了--至少不在其私人账号上发

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

❤ 模仿文本:Twitter is part of many people's lives. It's an instant purveyor of news and opinion for millions all around the world. But is it actually a profitable business? Well that's the key question as it gets ready to launch on the stock

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

音乐咖啡厅:Daughtry - Gone Too Soon 相关介绍 :美国摇滚乐队道奇乐队(Daughtry)日前在Twitter宣布了新专辑将命名为《Break the Spell》,而这张新专辑将会在美国时间11月21日正式上市。 据了解,Daught

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

微博这个词从去年开始可谓是大红大紫。从国外大名鼎鼎的Twitter到国内博客巨头新浪的跟风,微博着实火了一把!中国的网民都亲切把微博叫成围脖,而它的英文你知道该怎么说吗? 有的小盆

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间