Twitter[1] (非官方汉语通称推特)是一家美国社交网络及微博客服务的网站,是全球互联网上访问量最大的十个网站之一。是微博客的典型应用。它可以让用户更新不超过140个字符的消息,这些

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

By early Friday morning, President Donald Trump was back on Twitter. He tweeted about U.S. relations with Iran and Australia, radical Islamic terrorist and Yes, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Just the day before, the president had already tweeted that Iran h

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Maria: So talking about social media, is your parents on any social sites like Facebook, Twitter, et cetera. Alex: My mum and dad are on Facebook. My mum doesn't use hers, she uses hers only to kind of see what I'm doing. Maria: Stalk you? Alex: Kind

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

生活大爆炸第四季第八集_2 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以科学天才为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第四季

NB: This is not a word for word transcript Stephen: Hello I'm Stephen. Alice: And I'm Alice. Stephen: And this is 6 Minute English. This week we're talking about social networks. In the past few years, social networking websites like Twitter and Face

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Social media can be a large time-waster. Many people spend much of their day tweeting, liking, and posting status updates. 社交媒体可以浪费你很多时间。很多人花很多时间发微博、加关注、更新状态。 It has forever change

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

AS IT IS 2014-09-16 Women Use Twitter to Support Jihad The tweets show pictures of baby cats, nice shoes and bloody battlefields. The so-called Umm network produces the tweets. They claim to be foreign female jihadists on Twitter. Many Arabic people

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Twitter to Broadcast American Football Games 推特播放美国足球比赛 National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell made the announcement Tuesday morning on Twitter. This fall Thursday Night Football will be streamed live...so fans will s

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

网络必备英语词汇 poke: 戳,社交网站上常用的和朋友问候的一种方式。如果你在社交网站上戳别人一下,打个招呼,就可以说成是poke someone。 twitter: 一个用户可以经由手机短信,电子邮件,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是founder。 Founder, 创始人。The founder of the company is set to step down, 公司创办人准备退休。美国前总统约翰.肯尼迪的妹妹肯尼迪.施莱佛去世,享年88岁。Eunice Kennedy Shriver was the

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Caught Twittering or on Facebook at work? It'll make you a better employee, according to an Australian study that shows surfing the Internet for fun during office hours increases productivity. 上班时上Twitter或Facebook网被撞见?这会让你成

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Business商业报道Chinese internet firms中国互联网公司Migrating finches迁徙之雀China's online firms are flying to American stockmarkets中国互联网公司纷纷飞向美国股市迁徙之雀.jpgDICK COSTOLO, the boss of Twitter, was in

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Twitter, which has been the subject of takeover rumours before, is getting closer to a sale, according to the US business news channel CNBC. 据美国商业新闻频道CNBC报道,一直深陷收购谣言的推特现在真的要被收购了。 Poten

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Over the past few months, Ive written a number of times on how nutrition recommendations are seldom supported by science. Ive argued that what many people are telling you may be inaccurate. In response, many of you have asked me what nutrition recomm

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Daughtry - Everything But Me 相关介绍 :美国摇滚乐队道奇乐队(Daughtry)日前在Twitter宣布了新专辑将命名为《Break the Spell》,而这张新专辑将会在美国时间11月21日正式上市。 据了解,Da

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Chinese social media giant Sina Weibo overtook its US counterpart Twitter in market capitalization for the first time ever during trading last Monday. 在美国股市上周一的交易中,国内社交媒体巨头新浪微博的市值首次超过美国

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Social notworking refers to the practice of spending timeunproductively on social-networking websites, especially whenone should be working. Social notworking(暂译为社交不工作)指在工作时间上社交网站闲逛的行为。 With today's s

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Dick Costolo is stepping down as chief executive of Twitter, the company has announced. 推特宣布,迪克科斯特洛将辞去CEO职务。 The social messaging service's co-founder Jack Dorsey will take over as interim chief on 1 July and stay un

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

2017年末牛津词典选出了年度新词。这些词18年持续火热。其中就有人设崩塌。怎么说呢?听节目、看推送吧! 语言是活的,不断有词死去,有不断有词新生,所以每年牛津词典都会选出年度新

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would be leaving his business empire in total as he sought to address growing concern about potential conflicts of interest related to his business ties around the world. 唐纳德.特朗普(Donald Trump)周三表示,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文