What were now able to do is connect government to people, people to people, people to government. Is Twitter the latest diplomatic tool of choice? As more government officials turn to tweets, the media debates whether the technology is good- or bad-

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(一)月

-GMA viewers on Twitter had some questions, too, for America's favorite Girl Next Door. -Everybody is desperate to know that you are still friends with the Friends. -Friends with the Friends. Yes. -Yeah, and you do still keep in touch with everybody?

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

This is AP news minute. 1. Armed soldiers and military Humvees moved in Tuesday to remove protesters who are campaigning on private lands to block the construction of the Dakota access pipeline in North Dakota. Protesters set a small fire and built b

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(十)月

And I have been an entrepreneur since birth, at least in my mind. 我自出生以来就是一名企业家,至少我自己是这样认为的。 And I like creating things that are new. I like working things that are new. 我喜欢创造新的事物。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Yeah. But here, I dont know who is getting it. Just the people who want it can get it. 是的,但是在这里,我不知道谁会收到。想要的人才会得到。 Right. So its much more open. And it creates a different kind of dynamic. 因此,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Why do you think Twitter has had this extraordinary sort of not only growth, but popularity and visibility and talk? 你认为为什么推特网现在不仅仅发展很快,而且受欢迎程度和知名度也在快速提升? Its something to tell

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

In the early days of Twitter, it was like a place of radical de-shaming. People would admit shameful secrets about themselves, and other people would say, Oh my God, I'm exactly the same. Voiceless people realized that they had a voice, and it was po

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Maria: So talking about social media, is your parents on any social sites like Facebook, Twitter, et cetera. Alex: My mum and dad are on Facebook. My mum doesn't use hers, she uses hers only to kind of see what I'm doing. Maria: Stalk you? Alex: Kind

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

What role did social media play in Russian efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election? We now know fake accounts created by Moscow reached more Americans than the total number of U.S. citizens who voted. For the record, the NewsHour has

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

JEFFREY BROWN:And finally tonight: doling out history lessons on Twitter. Gwen Ifill has that. GWEN IFILL:NewsHour regular Michael Beschloss has written eight books and countless commentaries on the American presidency, but recently he's discovered a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

This is Whats Trending Today. Every July 4th, Americans celebrate the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776. The document expressed the desire of the American colonies to separate from Great Britain. It contains about 1,300 words. On the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Educators, Stars and Others Help Kids See 'Black Panther' Film For years, Xavier Thompson of Albuquerque, New Mexico, has followed Marvel Comics superhero movies. But the 16-year-old student has always wanted to see a film with a black superhero and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Facebook, Twitter Ban Fake Accounts Linked to Iran, Russia The social media companies Facebook and Twitter announced they have found and banned hundreds of accounts, groups and pages linked to Russia and Iran. Facebook said Tuesday it removed over 60

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is text messaging. Karel (pronounced Carl) from Toronto, Canada, asked if I think text messaging is affecting how people write in formal situations. Well, I know it is for some people because Mia tells me so in this n

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

1. Dutch investigators say it was the Russian made missile that shut down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 over eastern Ukran last year. The report did not say concerned who fired the missile. It didn't identified where the lanch may happen the area is ab

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(十)月

AS IT IS 2016-01-26 'Snowzilla' and Tian Tian the Giant Panda 暴风雪雪斯拉以及大熊猫天天_ This is What's Trending Today.... Many cities in the East Coast of the United States continue to dig out after record-breaking amounts of snow fell

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

今天我们要学的词是founder。 Founder, 创始人。The founder of the company is set to step down, 公司创办人准备退休。美国前总统约翰.肯尼迪的妹妹肯尼迪.施莱佛去世,享年88岁。Eunice Kennedy Shriver was the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

WASHINGTON, June 1 (Xinhua) -- NBA legendary center Shaquille O'Neal announced his retirement on Wednesday on Twitter to end his 19-year professional career. I'm retiring, O'Neal said on his Twitter, and the three-time NBA Finals Most Valuable Player

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

When US Duke University sophomore Christian Drappi sees someone using a Square (an electronic payment service) credit card reader, he pulls out his phone, snaps a picture and uploads it to Twitter. 当美国杜克大学二年级学生克里斯蒂安?德

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: To me it seems like instagram and twitter and all of those things are such a carefully architecture version of how someone wants to present their life, and journaling is essentially at least for

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文