十六、合伙(Partnership) 1.A partnership is an association of two or more persons to carry on a business for profit. 2.Each partner is viewed as the other's agent. 3.Every partner may take part in the management of the partnership business. 4

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语基础听说900句

Amber: Hello, I'm Amber and this is bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we listen to extracts from an interview with John Major, who was the British Prime Minister before Tony Blair. He's written a th book about the history of cricket fr

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

商务谈判之产品描述和公司介绍术语 数量之首 The king of quantity 质量最佳 The queen of quality 信誉可靠 reliable reputation 闻名世界 world-wide renowm 久负盛名 to have a long standing reputation 誉满中外 to enj

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Explanation: Starting a new job is always difficult because youre doing many things for the first time. But starting a job that is new and has never existed before is even more difficult because no one has ever done the things that youre being asked

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Explanation: U.S. senators serve (or work in their public position) for six-year terms that are staggered, which means they dont all begin and end at the same time. One-third of the senators are elected every two years. With staggered terms, there ar

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Jackie: Hello, I'm Jackie Dalton. Welcome to Entertainment, where this week we discuss a man who has emerged as one of the most successful sportsmen of the last year. Tiger Woods ended 2006 being named as the World Golfer of the Year for a record eig

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: two-faced words, also known as Janus words after the Roman god with two faces looking in opposite directions or contronyms. RS:We are talking about a word that has developed two oppos

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Books and Arts 《图书和艺术》版块 Johnson: Lost without translation 约翰逊:因没有翻译而错失 Language problems bedevil the international response to crises 语言问题困扰着国际社会对危机的反应 Sitting on a muddy fl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

We all have to grow up someday! In this episode, we talk about becoming and adult and the different generations of adults in North America, and we discuss some of the slang terms that describe various types of adults. We talk about it all, up to havi

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Tips for Applying to US Colleges 申请美国大学的几点建议 Editor's note: Here at VOA Learning English we get a lot of questions from our audience about higher education in the United States. So we visited several universities and spoke with

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

(一) Business is closed at this price. 交易就按此价敲定。 Your price inacceptable (unacceptable). 你方价格可以(不可以)接受。 Your price is feasible (infeasible). 你方价格是可行(不可行)的。 Your price is w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

credit terms 信贷条款 英文释义 How a borrower is to pay for a credit purchase orto repay a loan. 例句 The banker explained the credit terms carefully to the borrower, which included specificamounts to be paid and important payment deadlines

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

We should be seen as being part of the solution to many of the world's ill. - Marty Natalegawa. At his annual briefing to journalists Friday, Indonesian Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa says his country is enjoying enhanced diplomatic status followi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

第69期:支付方式 Im afraid we only accept payments by L/C. 恐怕我们只能接受信用证付款方式。 A:Do you think this is acceptable to you? A:你认为你可以接受这种结算方式吗? B:I'm afraid we only accept payments by L/C.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

2012考研英语长难句 5、To filter out what is unique from what is shared might enable us to understand how complex cultural behavior arose and what guides it in evolutionary or cognitive terms. 【分析】 复合句。句子主干为To filter

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: we answer a few questions from listeners that really call for a dictionary editor. RS: We called Peter Sokolowski, associate editor at the nation's oldest dictionary publisher, Me

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

AA: Im Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- with the remodeling of the VOA News Now schedule, our thoughts turn to construction-related slang. Or, more precisely, words related to construction that have other meanings in s

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: an interview with one of our listeners in Iran. RS: Atefeh is a university student. She's studying English literature, so she reads a lot of classic books. But, like any young per

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

询盘 的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

在 进出口 交易中, 询盘 英语 势必不可少的一部分!下面是一些实用的 询盘 英语 ,大家可以参考一下! 询盘 Inquiry (一) Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语