02 Checking Accounts and Writing Checks GLOSSARY notice notification; an official written statement letting one know something * The library sends me an email notice whenever its time to take back the booksIve checked out. to bounce for a check to no

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之日常生活

Exercise 8-3: Bit or Beat? We've discussed intonation in terms of new information, contrast, opinion, and negatives. As you heard on p. 3, Americans tend to stretch out certain one-syllable words but which ones? The answer is simple when a single syl

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Explanation: Many of the people who came to North America and later created the U.S. government had come from countries that had kings. Many of those kings had too much power and they abused (or used in a bad way) their power, because they knew that

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Explanation: In most jobs, if you do your work well, you can continue working there almost as long as you like. In general, this is a good thing, but some people think that the United States Congress should be different. When we elect (or choose) a U

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Amber: Hello, Im Amber and this is bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we listen to extracts from an interview with John Major, who was the British Prime Minister before Tony Blair. Hes written a book about the history of cricket from the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

George Washington was born on February 22, 1732 in Westmoreland County, Virginia. He was the First President of the United States. Although our nation's capital is named after him, he never served as president in Washington D.C. In his first year as

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 中级类英语听力

Market Share 市场份额 A: In this area NEST company is our main competitor is our main competitor. They entered the market in 2002, fifteen years later than us. But they've been developing rapidly and now are the biggest in terms of market share. 在

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

overdue adj. 逾期的 Our records show your account has a balance of $1000 sixty days overdue. 我们资料显示你们帐户有笔一千美元的欠款已逾期六十天。 payment terms 付款条件 I'd like to know what payment terms you'd accept

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

China has a huge potential market for mobile communication. 中国移动通讯的潜在市场非常巨大。 China has a huge potential market for mobile communication. 中国移动通讯的潜在市场非常巨大。 Yes, and we're eager to expand t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

come in 起作用 ; 有份 come in handy 迟早有用 come into the world 出世 come off it 吹牛皮 come on 别这样 come on 来吧 !( 提醒、催促 ) come on strong 非常积极的给人以好印

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

And the problem of how to go about this is quite obvious. 至于要如何做的问题,也是相当简单明了。 It's not like Plato woke up one day and then he wrote, 但我的意思并非,比如,柏拉图有一天突然醒来说, Hello, I'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

L/C(信用证) C= Customer顾客 T=Teller职员 T: Can I help you, sir? 能帮你什么忙吗,先生? C: Yes, I want to open an L/C, but I don't know how to work? 对, 我想开个信用正, 但我不明白如何运作? T: Ok, Let tell you.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Test Your Vocabulary Knowledge of Farm Words 测试你关于农场的词汇知识 Today we have a vocabulary quiz. We start with two questions about terms for plants. First question: What is the name for a plant that lives only one year or one growin

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

第73期:商业合同 Our negotiations have been very successful. 我们的谈判很成功。 A:Our negotiations have been very successful. A:我们的谈判很成功。 B:So,we have reached a successful conclusion. B:终于,我们成交了。 When

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms. 我们很欣赏你们产品的高质量,但是我们不能接受你们的价格。 We appreciate the good quality of your goods but u

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

This is the first of a three-part Business English Pod lesson about meeting with a vendor, or potential supplier. 这是有关会见供货商3节系列课程的第一节课。 When you meet with a vendor to discuss a proposal, its partly about gettin

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Will you all start to my parents? You guys see all the I-likes. What is about me that you guys don't know? As I stand up here and watch all the other recipients stand up here and give their history, so many things I didn't know about Jerry Sloan. And

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

INTRO: As long has language has existed, it has been in a constant state of change, and as long there have been dictionaries lexicographers have been trying to keep up with those changes. James Donahower reports on the flood of new words entering the

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

1. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose? 能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式? 还能这样说: Could you tell me how you will pay for it? Could you tell me what your payment terms are? 应用解析: on easy term

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

外贸 英语 之 询盘 Inquiry (一) Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量 询盘 证明我们产品质量过硬。 As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。 Enquiries

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语