能言善辩 ▲ Im glad that we have finally come to an agreement. 很高兴我们终于达成了协议。 ▼ The same to me. 我也很高兴。 ▼ Congratulations on our success. 祝贺我们的成功。 ▼ Good luck for our cooperation. 祝我们

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

[00:00.62]易考范文四 [00:03.46]What a revealing picture it is! [00:07.84]In the picture, a finger tries in vain to knock over a tumbler. [00:12.32]The words on the tumbler read unfair regulations, [00:16.69]while those on the finger public. [00:

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语易考范文背诵

贸易中常用的 询盘 英语 询盘 的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

AA: This is Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble. This week on Wordmaster ... some military terms that have come into civilian slang. RS: Sanya Aina, a listener in Lagos, Nigeria, is writing a book about the plight of peacekeepers in Sierra Leone and is

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

We'll have the contract ready for signature. 我们应准备好合同待签字。 We signed a contract for medicines. 我们签订了一份药品合同。 Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

JUDY WOODRUFF: Next: how the American education system stacks up in global rankings and the questions surrounding that assessment. Jeffrey Brown has the story. WOMAN: You got it. You got it. Good. Good. Good. Good. JEFFREY BROWN: It's considered by m

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

1. 向顾客推销商品 Dear Sirs: May 1, 2001 Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

商务常用语翻译 我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。 We have an inquiry for the goods received f

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

买方 buyer 卖方 seller 项目名称 Project name 地址 address 电话 phone 传真 fax 联系人 contact person 本合同由买卖双方签订,根据本合同条款,买方同意购买,卖方同意出售以下产品。 This contract is made

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

BBC Learning English People and Places The Lipstick Blondes Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com In People and Places today, we meet a ski mountaineer and she defines the term for us! And she takes us to an extremely h

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 你们通常要多久才能交货? Could you make prompt delivery? 可以即期交货吗? Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

题目: Most people often look for similarities, even between very different things, and even when it it is unhelpful or harmful to do so. Instead, a thing should be considered on its own terms: we should avoid the tendency to compare it to somethi

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

The action is not just about punishing ZTE; its also about punishing other US companies, because you ban the exports which the United States is looking for right now to China, and China has a certainly large telecommunication market. All the business

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Todd: Okay Monica, we're going to debate winning and sports, especially for young people. So do you think that winning should be stressed with sports, with, let's say high school athletes? Monica: Well, it depends on the situation and what they're tr

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1. I get along well with him. 我和他很合得来。 还能这样说: I get on well with him. I hit it off well with him. 谚语: Christmas comes but a year. 佳节良辰,机会难得。 2. I don't get along well with her. 我跟她合不来。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

(一) Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量 询盘 证明我们产品质量过硬。 As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升, 询盘 将恢复活跃。 Enquiries for carpets are getting more

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations. 由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。 Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. 向顾客推销商品 Dear Sirs, May 1, 2001 Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the bes

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: This is an extremely emotionally-taxing process for me in terms of coming to terms with.... Maybe the nature of racism in my own life, in this country, in this world, If you wait until somebody's

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

第一、迷你对话 A: I have talked a lot about your restaurant business and your friends with my friends. One of my friends seems to be on good terms with Sue. 我和我的朋友谈了关于您的饭店和你朋友的事情,我的一个朋友看起

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语