买方 buyer 卖方 seller 项目名称 Project name 地址 address 电话 phone 传真 fax 联系人 contact person 本合同由买卖双方签订,根据本合同条款,买方同意购买,卖方同意出售以下产品。 This contract is made

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语

Unit 6 价格 Price Price 价格 Brief Introduction 对外贸易中的商品单价通常由四个部分组成,即计量单位、单位价格、计价货币和价格术语。 国际贸易中使用的价格术语很多,其中以 F.O.B、C.I.F、及C

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸实务口语

Sign a contract 签订合同 A: Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpet is? B: Of course, here is the catalogue and the price list. You can have a look. We also have many other kinds of carpets. A: The price seems accecptable for me. But I

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

THE MAKING OF A NATION - The American Civil War: Surrender at Appomattox By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, June 02, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

能言善辩 Do you wish to arrange for WPA and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage? 您是想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗? Yes. WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include Risk of B

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

自小学起,我们就学习了Miss, Mr, Mrs这些称呼他人的方式,但是很多人会发现,在现实的语境中,称呼他人并不是一件易事。称呼往往会体现一个人的职业,地位,社会关系,婚姻状况等等,随

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

询盘 Inquiry (一) Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。 Enquiries for carpets are

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

询盘 Inquiry (一) Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量 询盘 证明我们产品质量过硬。 As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升, 询盘 将恢复活跃。 Enquiries for carpets

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

合同 Contract (一) We'll have the contract ready for signature. 我们应准备好合同待签字。 We signed a contract for medicines. 我们签订了一份药品合同。 Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Imp

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept. 我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。 2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market. 我方的报价是合理的、现

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

询盘 的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

May I have an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗? Can you give me an indication of price? 你能给我一个估价吗? Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的最低价

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble. This week on WORDMASTER: we're back with A. C. Kemp from slangcity.com. She calls it the online home of American slang. RS: We're talking about frequently used terms that her international students in her cla

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Market Share 市场份额 In this area NEST company is our main competitor is our main competitor. 在这个地区,NEST公司是我们的主要竞争对手。 They entered the market in 2002, fifteen years later than us. 他们2002年进入市场,比

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

1.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe. 对合同的条款,我方大致上满意,但是贵方的支付条款似乎太苛刻了 2.We would like to have another di

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。 E

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

UNITED NATIONS, Jan. 1 (Xinhua) -- On the heels of (紧随其后) the new year, India, Colombia, Germany, Portugal and South Africa began their two-year tenure on Saturday as non-permanent members of the UN Security Council(联合国安理会)

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hikaru Utada is one of Japans top singer-song writers.She is also a talented music arranger and record producer.She is well-known among video game players for her songs on Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts games.In 2007, Utada was the best-selling artist

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

111届广交会常用英语关于礼貌拒绝客人 13. Im sorry. We cant accept D/P or D/A. We insist on payment by L/C. 14. Im afraid we must insist on our usual payment terms. 15. Payment by installments is not the usual practice in world trade. 1

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语