A: What are we going to eat for dinner? B: Whatever meal that you plan on making. A: I thought you were making dinner tonight. B: I do all the cooking. A: Your food tastes so much better than mine. B: Save it. If you want something to eat, then make

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

【Transcript】 Eric和Patty是好朋友,也是大学同学。他们中午一起吃饭,聊起了校园生活。 Professor: In this first part, we will learn how to ask what classes someone is taking. Patty: Hi Eric! Are you having fun at college

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力

I will always love you if I should stay I would only be in your way so I'll go, but I know I'll think of you every step of the way and I will always love you I will always love you you, my darling you

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

If I let you go 同爱尔兰偶像始祖Boyzone,Westlife的乍红可谓是欧洲偶像音乐界的两大传奇,皆以讨喜的外表和抒情流行曲风夺下了英国男孩团体Take That解散后的偶像音乐市场,连外来的Backstreet B

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

[00:09.77]Learn to say. [00:12.19]What is Spring Festival,Chen Ling? [00:15.62]It's Chinese New Year.是中国的新年. [00:18.60]How do you spend it?你们怎么过? [00:20.72]We make dumplings.我们包饺子. [00:22.83]We have a big dinner.我们吃

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 闽教版小学英语四年级上

核心句型: He got a bum rap for taking sides with his subordinate. 他因为偏袒下属而受到责备。 get a bum rap直译过来就是:被粗劣地敲了一下,这个短语的正确意思是:受到责骂、责备,受到不公平的判决

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Dashan:Oh,look.Wevejustpassedatotempole.TheNativeartcollectioncantbefaraway. 大山:嘿,看,我们刚经过了一个图腾柱。土著艺术品的展览一定不会太远了。 Yunbo:NativeartisverypopularinCanada,isntit? 云波:土著艺术品在加拿大很受欢迎,是吧? Dashan:Yes.Canad

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍加拿大

Since Donald Trump was elected president, the number of churches in the United States declaring themselves sanctuaries or safe places for undocumented immigrants has more than doubled. However, few people are taking refuge in them. After Trumps victo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(八)月

The IAAF world championships here in Beijing have come to an end. On the final day of competition, it was China's Lv Huihui taking silver medal in the women's javelin with a new Asian record of 66.13 meters. After the 2012 Olympics, my coach stipulat

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AZUZ: And China is where U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was yesterday. During a week-long trip to Asia that he is taking, Secretary Geithner stopped over in Beijing and meet with his Chinese counterpart. One issue they were expected to talk

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(四)月

If you're on it Cocaine Cocaine If you're on it Cocaine Cocaine I see you fool me on the Saturday booming You check me and I check you and you feeling me We both move over to the party go friendly The way you look at me barging Take you from the way

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A: Have you taken the written test yet? B: No, I haven't. A: You should study before you take it. B: I have been studying. A: Why don't you take the test? B: Do you know if it costs any money to take it? A: Since you already paid for your permit, you

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

甲:Taxi! TAXI! 出租车!出租车! 乙:Where to?请问您要到哪里去? 甲:Take me to the Salad Hotel? 我要到色拉酒店。 乙:The Salad Hotel?But...色拉酒店?可是乙:Hey,Mister!嘿,先生! 乙:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

These days, it's not uncommon to find that some children are taking certain type of paid work in many countries. While some people, Idontknowlly astonished by this fact, firmly consider it as absolutely unreasonable, I finally fail to check out anyth

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

针对毒品,如何降低犯罪率?来听听他们怎么说....... Neil: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English. In this programme we talk about a story in the news and learn some new vocabulary while were doing it. Im Ne

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Wow, I can't believe it! 哇,我简直不能相信! What can't you believe? 你不相信什么? My sister is getting married. 我的姐姐要结婚了。 Why is that hard to believe? 这有什么不能相信的? Oh, that isn't hard to believe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

模仿句子: But first, the ruling by the International Olympic Committee that there should be no blanket ban on Russian competitors taking part in the Rio Games has been described as a sad day for clean sport by anti-doping officials. 翻译: 但

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

This Time Celine Dion One more hour burns So scared of his return But I can't sleep tonight In this hospit light What you call tragedy It just another day to me For my heart beats with fear As his footsteps draw near The life I'm meant to lead Won't

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

乡村版别致翻唱:Reba McEntire - If I Were A Boy Reba McEntire,90年代的美国乡村音乐皇后,这首If I Were A Boy原唱是Beyonce,被Reba以乡村音乐风格翻唱出来,别有一番韵味哦~ Artist:Reba McEntire Song:If I

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲